Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Ra'jarr

Name: Ra'jarr

Race: Khajiit Cathay (Jaguar-Boy-Man)

Fur Color: Dark Grey

Distinctive Physical Traits: Black Stripes around his face, and arms. They appear as if they-re just coming in.

Background: Ra'jarr was orphaned, four years ago during a civil war that had broken out in Elsweyr, both his parents attempted to escape the troubles by fleeing to Valenwood, but were ultimately killed in the process; leaving Ra'jarr to fend for himself, or die in the wilds. However, to his luck, and misfortune, the young Khajiit was brought in by dunmer pirates who sought to sell him as a slave in Vvardenfell. However, this never happened, instead the captain decided to keep him on board as a slave for the crew. This lead to a number of years of severe brutality. Having been nearly drowned, thrown overboard, beaten to near death, and otherwise treated lower then dirt by the time he was five.

At this time, however, following a number of Mutinies, he was taken in by the captain for about a year of decent treatment, but this was short-lived as another mutiny followed due to the special treatment he was getting, and soon it was back to the beatings. He was saved weeks later, however, when an Imperial ship accosted the Grey Fin, and freed the boy from slavery.. he was immediately shipped back to Cyrodiil where he was placed in a Leyawiin Orphanage. Though, this was only the beginning of an even worse existence then a life of slavery.

The racism in Leyawiin, extended even to the younger members of the city, where Ra'jarr was beaten, and abused far worse then his time on the pirate ship. He had been force-fed rat droppings, rats, nearly drowned, his legs broken, arms broken. The only time the beatings ceased, was when he was around his only friend.. Raven-Biter, an Argonian boy who was a few years his elder, who protected Ra'jarr as if he were his own kin. When asked why, Raven-biter would only ever tell him, he was special somehow.. but never explained why. By the time Ra'jarr was seven, the beatings and abuse had all but ceased entirely under the protection of who became practically his older brother..though, a month after Ra'jarr's birthday.. Raven-Biter vanished. No goodbye, no sign, nothing.. he was gone. That was when he realized.. he needed out of this place.. Raven-Biter had always taught him that should anything happen.. it means he needs to flee. He promised they'd meet again, though, one day.. should the Divines and Princes deem it so.

And so he did, the night after he'd healed from a particularly nasty beating, at the hands of an older Nord boy, who claimed it was something he was just asking for, and without his 'boyfriend' to protect him.. there was noone to stop him. He prayed that night, to the Divine, the Daedric Princes, whomever would hear his plea..and asked for a way out. And he got it.. he had been granted luck, as the orphanage workers were passed out, drunk from the day before.. and all the children had been put to bed early. Ra'jarr acted, using a lockpick Raven-Biter had left him, he fled the Orphanage.. making his way north, to Bravil...

Personality: Very timid, easily scared, and untrustworthy of anyone over the age of eleven, and of Nord, Orc, and Breton race. He's a devout follower of the Nine Divines, and the Daedric Princes, not knowing which ones were better then the other. He has a very weak bladder, as well; known to wet himself should things become too scary, or if he's had a lot to drink before bed. Sometimes he has accidents without either of the two former factors, this is due to his life as a slave, where he was given no breaks for such things. Due to his life in Leyawiin, he's more apt to trust Argonians and Khajiit, over anyone else, but there are times where he feels somewhat comfortable around humans. Dunmer, however, horrify him as he still has nightmares about them. He also has an untapped affinity for Destruction, Alteration, and Restoration. He also can't read, nor write, nor count, he was never given a basic education.

OOC NOTE: Changed everything, rewrote everything, and it now all flows a lot better. XD Also changed Mysticism to Alteration, since..Mysticism is the Magic school of Magic...

Edited by Onasaki

Telvanni sorceress. Keeps slaves. Thinks Khajiit are animals.

...yeah.

Guest theinfamouskat

AW!! I'll have to bring the other kids downstairs. They're older, but... who knows, maybe they'll hit it off.

Guest Rahvin

Ooh Artur is either going to like this guy and, being the elder of the two, going to see himself as kind of responsible for him. Or it could be the complete opposite. We shall see.

Offer's still open if anyone wants to RP as Raven-Biter, just PM me. So I can give you crucial info.

Edited by Onasaki

Guest theinfamouskat

:laughing2dw: I was totally going to volunteer, but... :blink: How many characters do I have? *rings bells for Silencer* You'd do a better job counting than me.

Yeah, alright, let's break it down.

Gerudo (5)

Reina

Simara

Karisi

The Sage

The Sultana

Legion/Former Inquisitors (4)

Dominic

Venos

Civello

Vilandon

Morivas (2)

Soren

Darion

Inquisitors/Antagonists (4)

D'varae

Magnus

Salvatori

Elizabeth - deceased

Relatives (6 min)

Sinyaramen

Civello's wife

Sisters (x3?)

Dominic's brother

The Cirque (9)

Grayson

Horace

Kja

Ser

Niskat

Carean

Tenner

Tomas

Theresa

Total: 30

Aaaaaaaand a number of 'disposable' or 'canon' characters chick likes to play with in Adventure threads. Though many of the above are yet to set foot in the Inn (particularly those of the Cirque) for every one which hasn't entered play, I can probably find two more which have been used and then gone dormant/been killed off. :laughing2dw:

Though I'm sure you could cope with one more in your juggling act, chick. :tongue:

Wow. I can barely keep up with 2 characters, let alone 30. XD The role's open for anyone who wants it. I don't have any preferred person. Just that I prefer then to be an able RPer. Which, from what I've seen. Is all over the place. :blink:

Actually, no I can keep up with a good number of characters. Just not at the same time. XD

Edited by Onasaki

Guest theinfamouskat

:blink: THE SHIT?? I TOTALLY WAS THINKING LESS THAN HALF THAT. :afrightned:

And off the top of my head, you've forgotten Terrance, Kiri...I suppose Raminus doesn't count if we're not counting canon characters...Jaqueline...

If it makes you feel any better, I've an entire world I'm playing, at least by implication. *gigglefit*

And off the top of my head, you've forgotten Terrance, Kiri...I suppose Raminus doesn't count if we're not counting canon characters...Jaqueline...

Exactly. :tongue:

:blink: THE SHIT?? I TOTALLY WAS THINKING LESS THAN HALF THAT. :afrightned:

Lol, it's a large number. But all up we must almost have a cast of over 100 characters. D:

119 topics in the Character Bio section, and even allowing for unpursued or abandoned chars, we have threads in there like your Cirque one, or the Inquisitors thread, which have multiple characters. Add in characters without a bio - Sinyaramen, the Sage/Sultana, all the relatives, the canon chars, the one's I've forgotten who don't have bios...yeah. O.o

In fact, we're definitely having a Dramatis Personae for the compilation/novelisation thingy. :laughing2dw:

Guest theinfamouskat

Yikes, by the time we're done, we'll need an Encyclopedia Dramatis Personae

Well, that's *kinda* what the Inn website is meant to be for...but no-one seems to update it...*hint*...*hint*...

>.>

:blink: