Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Cassius Venos

Guest theinfamouskat

Name: Cassius Venos

Race: Cyrodiilic Imperial

Appearance: The man has a severe look to him, like that of an underfed wolf, but rather than giving him a ragged or sickly look, it only enhances his striking features. His hair, a deep ginger silvering at his temples, is kept pulled back away from his eyes, the color of smoky amber, more orange than brown. Unlike most of his rank, he is often seen smiling, though the smile seems less welcoming and more of a smirk. His chin sports a rugged stubble, save where a jagged scar?not yet fully healed?has been scratched across his cheek.

Dress: His attire is typical of an Imperial Watchman, though the marks show that his rank is considerably higher than any other Legionnaire that has passed through the Inn. Though nothing else is notable, his hands are covered in rings, clearly marking him as one who has come into some semblance of wealth.

Weapon: This man carries a broadsword; heavy, but light enough to be wielded with one hand.

Occupation: Unknown [Rumor: While his exact rank is unknown, there are some who say he holds some connection to the Imperial Executioner.]

Backstory: Unknown. [Rumor: Rumor has it that Venos was born into a military family, and is one of a long line of those to hold his rank, tho no one is certain what that may be. Some rumors hold that the Venos line was a noble family and the prime defenders of justice, while others tell of unspeakable cruelty and corruption that continues to this day.]

[OOC: You knew it was only a matter of time before we got a villain into this place, BWAHAHAHA!! And this is a "non-essential" character, if yaknowwhadimean. :yes: Of course, when and how will/would have to be cleared by me. ...no running up to him and smashing his head in with a mace, mmmkay?]

[OOC: BWAHAHA!! Rapid post! I'll let you all digest before anything more happens.]

Guest theinfamouskat
Apparoveda

lol, I was going to go ahead and start using him with or WITHOUT approval, bwahaha! ...that or beat up Drubin summore. ^_~

Guest theinfamouskat

LOL! and you know it won't end well with her in the Brotherhood (and Reina knowing it) and Reina on the run for murder. Not sure whether or not this one has a direct hand in the slave trade or not, but I'm sure we'll find out sometime in the future. :db1:

Guest theinfamouskat
:db1: Um, yeah. That was it, lol. This should be much fun, bwahahahaha!!

Guest q21

Rake would win. No way Sebs is as good as Rake with a sword.

rake has a floating moon like object....

beat that shait :blink:

And he kills wizard 'cadres' while distracted.

-Laxon

Guest q21

Sebs = Part Celestial...

Rake = the guy who turned down godhood. Who is the high mage of Kurald Galain. Is the Seguleh 7th because he got tire of killing them. And he has Dragnipur.

Yeah, Sebs has no chance. He might last a little longer than most. But in the end he'd be helping pull that giant cart.

Edited by q21

Guest theinfamouskat

Venos was hard to cast. He's one of those guys that was on the tip of my brain. I knew who I wanted, he was already a ginger by birth, and he was in a movie I really liked... I just couldn't remember which.

I kept coming back to Alan Tudyuk (sp?) of the Firefly series and a Knight's Tale, but he's too precious. Then I pulled out a good scary movie and sat back to watch. I scared the poop out of my brother though, because I squealed and shouted, "VENOS!" at the screen. We were watching 'Dreamcatcher' and the actor is Damien Lewis.

Venos1.jpg

Venos2.jpg

You know, I looked up this guy the other day, and he never stops smirking. Like - ever. Like there is just about no picture in Google's image search that does not include the smirk.

SO VENOS. (Not so much our current utterly shell-shocked Venos, though. Must patch up the poor baby. *huggles*)

Guest theinfamouskat

That was the worst part! He was at the tip of my brain, and I kept seeing a face with facial hair and a man wearing a sweater, thinking "what movie was that!?!?!?" I literally squealed for joy when I realized it!!

And he really is Venos. A lot of the characters when I cast them, people go, "Yeah, I can see that. Good job!" But sometimes, I get the freaked out, "OH EM GEE, that is EXACTLY how I picture that character!" reaction. :biggrin: I'm very proud of my Venos.

Guest theinfamouskat

I've been meaning to post this since I first heard it. I've been struggling to find a playlist for Venos and/or the Inquisitors, but so help me... this song IS Venos. The Killers, Spaceman. Not to mention? Brandon Flowers? Yummmmmm...

Oh, and the costuming for the video is so absurdly amazing. In fact, the video is so absurbly amazing.

And if you haven't heard it, listen:

If you haven't seen the video, watch via the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HlJWgBjd1g

And if you can't do either, here's some lyrics for you:

It started with a low light

Next thing I knew, they ripped me from my bed

And then they took my blood type

It left a strange impression in my head

You know that I was hoping

That I could leave this star-crossed world behind

But when they cut me open

I guess I changed my mind

And you know I might have just flown too far

from the floor this time, 'cause they're calling me by my name

And they're zipping white light beams

Disregarding bombs and satellites

And that was the turning point

That was one lonely night

The storm maker says it ain't so bad

The dream maker's gonna make you mad

The spaceman says "everybody look down

it's all in your mind

But now I'm back at home and

I'm looking forward to this life I live

You know it's gonna haunt me

Some hesitation to this life I give

You think you might cross over

You're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea

You better look it over

Before you make that leap

And you know I'm fine But I hear those voices

At night sometimes and they justify my claim

And the public don't dwell on my transmission

'Cause it wasn't televised

But it was a turning point,

oh what a lonely night

The spaceman says everybody look down

it's all in your mind

My global position systems are vocally addressed

They say the Nile used to run from east to west

They say the Nile used to run

From east to west

I'm fine, but I hear those voices at night sometimes

The spaceman says everybody look down

it's all in your mind

It's all in my mind

EDIT: And while you're at it, here's Vilandon. Doubting Thomas, by Nickle Creek. (ignore the vid. It's not real, but it is the best copy of the song I could find.)

Lyrics:

What will be left when I've drawn my last breath,

Besides the folks I've met and the folks who know me,

Will I discover a soul saving love,

Or just the dirt above and below me,

I'm a doubting thomas,

I took a promise,

But I do not feel safe,

Oh me of little faith,

Sometimes I pray for a slap in the face,

Then I beg to be spared 'cause I'm a coward,

If there's a master of death I'll bet he's holding his breath,

As I show the blind and tell the deaf about his power,

I'm a doubting thomas,

I can't keep my promises,

'Cause i don't know what's safe,

oh me of little faith

Can I be used to help others find truth,

When I'm scared I'll find proof that its a lie,

Can I be lead down a trail dropping bread crumbs,

That prove I'm not ready to die,

Please give me time to decipher the signs,

Please forgive me for time that I've wasted,

I'm a doubting thomas,

I'll take your promise,

Though I know nothin's safe,

Oh me of little faith

Guest Rahvin
[OOC: You knew it was only a matter of time before we got a villain into this place, BWAHAHAHA!! And this is a "non-essential" character, if yaknowwhadimean. Of course, when and how will/would have to be cleared by me. ...no running up to him and smashing his head in with a mace, mmmkay?]

Hey, Chick, you know how much I loves you? Please, please, please can Rahvin hit Venos over the head with his staff..? He doesn't have to kill him, just hit him. I can even make it into an accident. Please, please, please? Then I promise to like Venos after! And Cla'nee can do something horrible to Rahvin!

And Cla'nee can do something horrible to Rahvin!

This won't end well. :blink:

Something horrible? O.o Cla'nee? Rahvin? Do you want your character to suffer an extremely painful death? *flees*

Guest Rahvin

Hmm, well. Hopefully she won't kill off Rahvin... just spank whip beat him.