Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

Chayka

Name: Chayka

Sex: Female - Most of the time.

Race: Human – I think.

Appearance: Fairly normal-looking. She prefers tight, simple clothing. Short black hair. Only thing obviously different about her appearance is that her right eye is a much lighter shade of blue than the left, and it almost looks like it has a slit pupil. Ask her about it. Go on. Ask.

Weapon of Choice: She doesn’t need one.

Backstory: She’s found the inn because it’s basically a hotbed of chaos, with all the different planes intersecting in one place. She can’t hop planes willfully, so a place like the inn is quite attractive. Usually, she’ll just suddenly find herself in a new place. It happens. She’s used to it. In fact, she enjoys it. Instead of trying to puzzle things out, she’ll just go with the flow – hoping there’s a nice glass of wine and someone beautiful at the end of the road.

Character notes: Seems perfectly normal, but sometimes thing tend to…happen…around her. Like her mug will suddenly start singing “Row, Row, Row your Boat.” Try not to get her drunk. It gets worse then. Usually, once she’s a certain distance away, thing will go back to normal.
She enjoys the pleasurable things in life, whatever that might entail. Just be careful – her idea of fun might not be the same as everyone else’s. But she’s generally friendly, as long as she likes you. And she "likes" everybody. Until she gets bored with them.

Picture: Sketch in <a href="http://www.modcraft.net/community/index.php?showtopic=14954" target="_blank">this thread.</a> (NSFW)

Playlist: (New songs marked with *)

It’s My Life – Bon Jovi

– Voltaire
– Queen
I Can’t Decide – Scissor Sisters
Pain – Three Days Grace
– Voltaire
– Recoil
- Chicago
- Repo! The Genetic Opera
Domino I&II - Genesis
- Alice Cooper
Master of Puppets - Metallica
F'd Up Girl - The Vandals
- The Dresden Dolls
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

Summary: Basically a Chaotic Evil Chaos Mage. Have fun!

Guest theinfamouskat

EXCITEMENT!! I can't wait to see this one in action.

*looks around* LAX! Get yo ass in here before I dock you points again!

*snigger* I'm abusing him like Reina abuses Drubin! I feel so... in character.

Guest q21

Approved. This could be interesting

-Lax

... was worth a try... right...?

Just go ahead and start using. Laxon hasn't been keeping an eye on the Inn. :smile:

As long as she fits the basic criteria (and I think she does), then it's all good, atm.

I so have :P

I was just actually sleeping in my real timezone for once.

Approved, and a very nice name!

-Laxon

I do say now, now is now, then was just now. So now now is now then. When is now? Now. When is then? Just now.

Now is a good time for you to forget about then. Because you just missed it now.

-Laxon

Guest theinfamouskat

Ironically, I was just listening to "Barfight Revolution, Power Violence," by Margot & the Nuclear So & So's, and I thought of Chayka. Mostly because the lyrics are so crazed [Her brittle bones are cracking faintly/ her old time is a lunch-line lady] WTF? (and yet in a strange way, sexy)... I blame all this on that Moriva/Chayka stuff going down in the other thread. *skips away to said thread*

On that note: I've found a new song as well.

This particular video gets bonus points for putting the song to a character who was one of the inspirations for Chayka to begin with. :biggrin:

*Reboot Wuv*

Guest theinfamouskat

HA! YAY REBOOT!!! God, those were the days, weren't they? Saturday mornings worth getting up!! Aw... *shares in Reboot Wuv*

I think it's pretty much the only cartoon that I really wish was still on TV. It had Hexadecimal, and everyone wore spandex, and Tony Jay voiced Megabyte. It was awesome, and Iwantitbaaaaaaack!!!

*whimper*

Finally sketched out Chayka (though scanner cord has not yet been bought, because I am laaaaaazy.) I think I'll finish it up later. :biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

*claps hands happily* YAY!!

Guest theinfamouskat

Mmmmmkay, since Chayka is now in the Sultana's body, here's my casting for Rakasha Sakuna: Aishwarya Rai

sultana2.jpg

sultana1.jpg

I finally found the perfect casting for Chayka! Catherine Zeta-Jones as seen in Chicago.

chic1.jpg

5.jpg

chic3.jpg

Watch this (she has her solo at about 3:35) and tell me you don't think of Chayka. Hell, the whole thing could be her.

Updated her playlist. (God, that song is Chayka when she's being a little slut ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME.)

Guest theinfamouskat

LULZ, I didn't even see that you'd cast Zeta-Jones, and I was totally going to steal that thunder and post it in the pictures thread... I thought the same thing once I saw the sketch. :biggrin: What can I say, great minds, neh?

:mrgreen: Indeed. *thumbs up* I was listening to the soundtrack and when my brain clicked, I sat up so fast that I almost fell off my bed. It was hilarious.