Sign in to follow this  
Guest q21

Toby

Guest q21

Name: Tobias Jermaine Latal Edmington the Third... fuckit call me Toby.

Race: Human, Caucasian

Description:

Toby's around 5 and a half feet tall (5 feet, 6 inches and 1 quarter inch. Get it right you idiot.) and usually described as scrawny (I'm whiplike, DAMMIT. Whiplike I tell you!). He has unruly black hair that's probably never seen a brush and a face that is best described as mischievous. His Right eye is emerald green and his Left eye is the colour of mud.

He dresses in loose fitting leather leggings, shirts that are generally made of silk (Other times they're made of something quite a lot like silk. If you want one I know a guy who knows a guy that... what.). He also wears a long hooded cloak (But I only put the hood up when I want to look all stealthy-like, yeah). All of which is dyed in varying shades of navy blue.

Toby's an inter-dimensional Postman. (What 'cho laughin' at? Huh?) He will deliver almost anything, to almost anywhere... for the right price.

-[For those who have read SE, think Trygalle Trade Guild... but with only one shareholder, no giant carriage and no High Mage.]

Notable Equipment

The leather bandoleer slung across his chest holds a set of 8 very shiny throwing knives. Strapped to each thigh is are rather larger knives, bordering on shortswords.

On his right ring finger is a ring (Wow, a ring on the ring finger... how very surprising. So very unique. As soon as you said you were an engineer I knew I should have hired someone else to write this.) The ring is made of brass and set with a number of multicoloured stones of middling value.

He also has something hanging around his neck on a leather thong, but its under his shirt... so you can't see what it looks like. (Read: this buffoon hasn't worked out what it looks like yet. The Pillock)

Personality & Behaviour

As you might have guessed Toby likes to talk. A lot. (You say that like is a bad thing.) He's annoying, cocky, sarcastic and always has to have the last word. Despite that he isn't actually a bad person (Awww... he likes me.) He's just about always smiling... Usually the kind of smile that makes you wonder what exactly he's planning, or what exactly it is that he knows and you don't. It can be infuriating (Huh... so a guy can't effin' smile now? Give me a gods damned break.).

Knowledge & Abilities

Toby's survival is based mainly on two abilities:

1. Talking very fast and
  2. Running the hell away... also very fast

These are complemented by an unexplainable knack for getting into just about anywhere, which can help in his line of work.

The only thing even remotely magical about him is the uncanny ability to know exactly what the time is in any realm he has ever visited (And I've still been late for just about every major engagement of my life.)

As for knowledge... (What exactly is that ellipses meant to imply?) Toby has been to more realms than most people have heard of and he remembers rather a lot of what he's seen. (That's a bit better.) Doesn't mean he understands much of it. (Oi...)

Sounds fun! So, essentially, he's a single-person TTG, with a long-knife, and a few daggers. And talks a lot. Sweeeeeet. :biggrin:

Guest J_Slr

I can not help but think this is a Discworld like character. This should be fun. :tongue:

Guest J_Slr

Dove FTW! She is a woman, she has too win!

But I feel sorry for anyone who manages to interrupt a discussion between the 2 of them :blink:

Welcome :blink:

how about if I am not around, another 'old timer' of the inn [as you all are now] can just approve.

So it sorta looks official.

-Laxon

Well, I'm sure that's fine. Although last time I told them you weren't keeping an eye on the Inn you got all Now-then-this-that-when-now-past-present-future! :tongue:

Guest J_Slr

Lets make this official then.

*gets stamp*

approved.png

Guest theinfamouskat

[+5 pts.]

Check that bitches. J_Sir keeps an approved stamp handy at all times. Good form.

Guest q21

I has a stamp. :sign0162:

Edited by q21

Guest q21

After nearly 2 years of real time out of the Inn, I think its time to resurrect Toby... cos I'm in the mood for writing in long-winded, pointless, run-on sentences and since I have a character who tends to do just that...

In `order` to keep a degree of continuity with the other characters from his own world (Sebs & Brianna) Toby has aged 4-5 years since his last visit. He is, however, just as talkative and generally ridiculous as always.

Sign in to follow this