Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Darion Moriva

Guest theinfamouskat

Name: Darion Moriva (Daro, the boy)

Race: Imperial/Gerudo

Appearance: The child is short for his age, and small for his size. His hair is a dark mop of black, the same color as his father's. His eyes, however, are startlingly blue. He's been told on several occassions that he looks like his father, however when his father isn't wearing his face, Darion is certain he and his father look nothing alike.

Dress: Darion is dressed well, but never overdressed. Though his father insists he wear fancy, overstarched clothes to the Legion functions, Darion much prefers a commoner's attire. At times, he wishes he could dress like the children in the smaller places that aren't on maps, but his father only frowns and tells him he would look like a vag-bund. Darion is unsure what this means, but is rather certain it is not a good thing.

Weapon: Once on his birthday, Darion had asked his father for a hunting knife. He'd gotten a book instead. He was rather upset about the whole thing until he started to read the book. It hasn't left his side since.

Occupation: Darion has heard his father say that work is meant for the commoners. Darion is unsure why the commoners seem to have all the fun.

Backstory: Darion's father doesn't like to talk about his mother, only says that something terrible happened and now there is only the two of them left. The boy has lived in the Imperial City his entire life, but rarely leaves the Elven Gardens district where he lives. His journey to the Inn is the first outside of the city, and only because his father told him it was important to his work.

OOC: Hey, at least I didn't name him Damien. :biggrin:

DO NOT WANT.

Weapon: Once on his birthday, Darion had asked his father for a hunting knife. He'd gotten a book instead. He was rather upset about the whole thing until he started to read the book. It hasn't left his side since.

DO NOT WANT!

Guest theinfamouskat

Creepy thing to remember?

This kid is Reina's half-brother. :afrightned:

Guest theinfamouskat

YAY!! Official approval sticker!!

[+5 pts.]

Guest theinfamouskat

My pick for Darion is another Spanish actor, but he's SOOOOOO LITTLE!! He was in El Orfanato, an amazing Spanish horror movie, and another HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. (anyone notice I have a fetish with Spanish horror films? Seriously, Spanish horror = WIN)

Kid's name is Roger Princep. Only one pic, since Orfanato is his first major role.

Darion1.jpg

And while I'm at it, I should probably announce Moriva here as well. I had Moriva picked first, I think. I love the guy and think he's an amazing actor, and probably the best villain-actor in the history of mankind.

Though he's getting up there, he's still got it in my book: Gary Oldman

And before you go, "WHAT?! COMMISIONER GORDON?! SIRIUS BLACK?! WHAAAT?!" I offer this in my defense:

Moriva2.jpg

So there. :tongue:

:eek:

Ooh...um...er...

Dammit, you're starting to make the creepy lich-man sexy. That is not allowed.

(But then, I keep picturing Paul McGann. And that's...that's probably worse.)

Guest theinfamouskat

*ponders deeply* He'd work too... There are a good handful of men I was considering, even Jason Isaacs, but I decided he was a little too young, and really meant more cut out for a "spiked collar chihuahua' villain role than a monster like Moriva.

lol, I figure men have their femme fatales, why can't women have their drop-dead gorgeous villains as well. :tongue: Ironically, I've had a Gary fetish since I was 11, no shit. I remember being a kid and seeing "Lost in Space." My cousin, Matt, had a crush on Penny, and I had a MASSIVE crush on Dr. Smith. Years later, I'm an obsessive Gary fan who just happens to be nostalgic and pulls out "Lost in Space." :P I HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN HE WAS DOCTOR SMITH. I realized then, this was probably a subconscious thing that's been going on since I was a child. YIKES.

*looks up at Gary pic* ... well, maybe not TOTAL yikes. :biggrin:

It's okay. Labyrinth shot my prepubescent fantasy life all to hell.

(As for drop-dead-gorgeous villains...don't get me started on them. The squealing when I found out that Alan Rickman was cast as Snape could have shattered glass. And then there's, you know, Lucien. :biggrin: )

Guest theinfamouskat

Ah yes... Lucien. *evil grin*

I have to admit, watching Labyrinth as a child, I never noticed David Bowie's amazing leather pants and... well, you know. But now when I watch it, all I can think to myself is "HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THAT??? THIS IS A CHILDREN'S MOVIE?!?!?!"

And I ditto the Alan Rickman. I also squealed when I found out Gary was Sirius. The other girls were like, "ew, old guy. Where's the sexiness?" I was like, "GARY IS THE SEXINESS YOU FOOLS."

Edited by theinfamouskat

I'm a firm believer that the bad guys are usually the sexiest. I mean, they're enigmatic, intelligent, probably own a dungeon...what's not to like? :tongue:

You know, it's just occurred to me that I've been watching my movies in the wrong `order`. I grew up on things like Labyrinth and thought that men twice my age were cute.

Now, I watch anime, where everybody's in high school, and it's sorta like this. (Seriously, I hate watching something with hot animated guy, and have to keep thinking, "He's fourteen, he's fourteen, he's fourteen...Hey, Mrs. Robinson...Gah! Fourteen, fourteen, fourteen..." :tongue: )

(Also, it's more than a little odd to be having this discussion in this particular thread. Imma go back to Moriva now.)

Guest theinfamouskat

My age gap is the opposite. I end up being interested in guys AT LEAST ten years older than me. My father does not approve, haha!

As for this conversation, had to have it somewhere :tongue:...

And we're probably safe from Spartan in here. :afrightned:

Edited by theinfamouskat

Probably.

*breaks out the girl-talk sign, NO MEN ALLOWED*

Yeah, in real life, older men are much better. The point was with the anime guys, everyone looks somewhere between 16 and 21, no matter how old they actually are. And, you know...they also all look like girls.

Granted, the fact that they're all animated should be weird enough. But we shall not be discussing any and all incriminating thoughts that resulted from a certain Disney villain (who looks neither young nor girlish) voiced by the late Tony Jay. God, I love that man's voice. He's ranked up there with Alan Rickman and Sean Bean in my book.

Guest theinfamouskat

@ Ammanas: Gary = WIN I can just see him tearing apart the interrogation room with only half a face. *gets all warm and fuzzy, then fans herself* Erherm... Anyway...

Tony Jay, yes... I remember that movie. Gawd, his voice is like dark chocolate... GOOD dark chocolate. Good BELGIAN dark chocolate. *slaps herself* This is NOT helping!!

Guest J_Slr

This is actually mildly disturbing..... Keep at it ladies!!! :biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

*shooes him away* NO!! Away with you, boy!!

So I'm sitting at the gate waiting for my plane now. And on the shuttle here, I fell asleep and I had a dream about Moriva.

I can't remember what happened; I just know that Moriva was in it and it was creeeeeeepy.

-_-

Guest theinfamouskat

Dream about Moriva?? I'm envious! :biggrin: