Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Giovanni Civello

Guest theinfamouskat

Name: Giovanni Civello

Race: Imperial

Appearance: blue eyes and dark hair (unsure of that, if someone could check the TES construction and get the "exact" color and hairstyle. :biggrin: Yup, I'm that OCD.)

Dress: standard legion uniform, save that the jewels and bars on his cuirass denote him as the Legion Commander

Weapon: Imperial broadsword

Occupation: One of the youngest Legion Commanders in the history of the Empire, Civello recieved his promotion after Phillida's retirement less than one year ago. Phillida was not only a mentor, but a close friend of Civello's father, who was killed in action nearly ten years ago. When Phillida was assassinated following his retirement, Civello stepped forward to take up Phillida's ongoing war with the assassin's guild in Cyorodiil, the Dark Brotherhood. Since, many of his investigations have revolved around finding the Brotherhood and rooting them out.

Backstory: Giovanni Civello has never been one to divulge much of his private life. He's spent most of his time in the military, following in his father's footsteps through the Legion ranks. He did, however, manage to find time to settle down a while back, marrying his childhood sweetheart Maria. They have two children; Eleanor, five, and Julius, eight. Unlike many officers, however, Civello does not allow his family to remain in the Imperial City. Instead, upon his promotion, he had his family relocated to Anvil, where they are under the personal watch of another of his close friends, Heironymus Lex, the Watch Captain of Anvil, and the Anvil Guard.

Edited by theinfamouskat

Guest q21

Approved!

Someone else can go find the stamp. That's what the help's for anyway.

Approved!

and yes someone else can find the vile beast >..>

Ze stamp iz made of lava actually. Which is weird but I went with it :blink:

-Laxon

Guest theinfamouskat

*stomps foot* J_SIR! I DEMAND A STAMP! A STAMP, I SAY!!

Yep - blue eyes, black hair. (Almost a dark, dark gray, but whatever. I figure that with his life, he's earned a few gray hairs.)

Guest theinfamouskat

*hugs Silencer* And suckups gets hugs.

Guest J_Slr

Damn me! I needed sleep, but just because I can!

approved.pngapproved.pngapproved.png

There in triplicate :biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

Too late. Silencer already got your hug. *snubs* :tongue:

Guest J_Slr

Thats alright, he can have it, he needs it more as his character is so neglected.... :tongue: