Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deamonata

Elvgloth

Guest Deamonata

Name: Elvgloth

Race:Human

Appearance: Elvgloth has long, shouder-length silver coloured hair, and bright blue eyes.

Elvgolth generally wears loose fitting cloth clothes generally brown and green.

He is usually armed with 2 magic scimitars, the first is named "Vecna" the blade has been magically honed to a razor's edge, the blade also enhanced the wielder's strength, Vecna can call down lightning bolts from the sky though never at the Users whim.

the second blade is called "Khazid'hea", Khazid'hea means "Cutter" in an ancient dialect. It is a finely crafted blade that is able cut through flesh, bone, armor, and even rock. The hilt of Khazid'hea changes depending upon the wielder to reflect them, in the hands of Elvgolth the hilt is gold with a panther's head mounted on the end.

He also carrise a bow named Taulmaril (also known as the Heartseeker). Taulmaril is a beautifully crafted elven longbow, made of polished wood. Though highly decorated, elven crafters also gave the bow metal inlays without sacrificing rate of fire and accuracy, and gives the wielder the option to fend off attacks. Arrows launched from this bow emit a powerful jolt of magical force, and have been known to crash through solid rock and create sparks and lightning when in flight to utterly decimate the target.

I've not posted here before, so if this doesn't fit in to the system then let me know.

Edited by Deamonata

It's perfect. :D

Let me know if you need some guidance on what to do next.

Guest Deamonata

I'd love a bit of guidance actually.

Okay. :D

You'll want to make your intro post in this thread. From there, feel free to move your character to whatever "table" you'd like. (I believe there's several characters at the Fireplace thread right now.)

Now, when your character moves from one thread to another, end your post with [Elvgloth has left the *table name*] It makes it easier to tell which character is where. And out of character stuff is prefaced by OOC:

Also, the Adventures forum is for RP that goes on outside the Inn building. For example, we've got a group of characters in Morrowind, and another group in Gotham City. :lmao: The Vignettes subforum is for backstory threads. They're usually just one author.

That's the basic stuff - any questions? I'm here to help. :D

Ama, we've been forgetting to add these people to the Inn Regulars group. When you approve a character, add the member to the group, ok? I'll add Deamonata now.