Sign in to follow this  
Guest Demi-Doctor

Mirabelle da Lamarliere

Guest Demi-Doctor

Name: Mirabelle da Lamarliere (goes by Mira)

Race: Breton/Altmer

Personality: She is a tough woman, though likeable. She has a fiery temper (hell hath no fury?) She grew used to the respect she held when she was with the Imperial University and carries herself regally. It would be difficult to mistake her for an ordinary healer despite the modest shop, clothing and lifestyle to which she has been forced to adjust to.

Appearance: Blonde curly hair and Altmer-like features. She is very much in her prime. She?s about 6?2?.

Actress: Kate Vernon

090306Kate-Vernon1.jpg

Dress: She wears plain robes of varying colors. She still has some of the dressier robes she had from her days with the Imperial University.

Weapon: Magic (to an extent); she is quite advanced in Restoration magic, and she knows a lot about the other schools of magic but she isn?t nearly as skilled in any of them. She has a dagger as well, just in case.

Occupation: Once a mage that studied Restoration magic with the Imperial University, she now works as a healer and studies whatever magical literature she comes across.

Backstory: Mira grew up relatively well off. She had a good family life and was educated. She was sent to the Imperial University to learn about magic. She studied and then eventually taught there.

Later, she went to Vvardenfell and was disgusted by the slavery. She extended her stay in Vvardenfell to work at freeing at least some slaves. After some time she contacted Twin Lamps to find out what she would have to do. With that information and the help of a thief she was able to free several slaves and relocate them to Cyrodill.

Her role in the freeing of the slaves was discovered and she was stripped of her rank in the Imperial University. After that she opened her shop in the Imperial City and from there she has educated a few of the slaves she freed. She sees them as her responsibility to habilitate to life as non-slaves. Many of the slaves have adjusted but she still works with others and she occasionally assists Twin Lamps in the Imperial City.

Are you deliberately creating characters that mesh with other characters' backstories, or is it just me? Or are you just psychic? :)

(Must...refrain...from psychic paper reference...)

Guest Demi-Doctor

Hahaha, this is the only one that was supposed to mesh with anyone. She's the one that was the driving force behind helping J'Kahl escape slavery. I was lying in bed trying to sleep right after I had submitted J'Kahl and she popped into my brain. Chick said that one of the inquisitors had probably dealt with her case when she heard about Mira here.

As for Arik... I blame Love Game by Lady Gaga. I was listening to that when I was like, "You know what would be fun to make? A whorish guy."

Long story short, not intentional.

...Yay rambling!

(Haha, psychic paper :) )

Are there other characters that my peeps will mesh with that I am unaware of?

Edited by Demi-Doctor

Oh yeah. Mira might have known some of Cla'nee's family while she was at the Arcane University in the Imperial City...she's also a Breton/Altmer like Vilandon...

And it'll be really interesting when she and J'Khal meet Temvi.

And when Arik meets Grayson.

Sign in to follow this