Sign in to follow this  
Guest Demi-Doctor

Raefellia Damlion

Guest Demi-Doctor

Name: Raefellia Damlion (Rae)

Race: Dunmer

Personality: Rae is extremely nihilistic and believes even a little in solipsism. She is also sociopathic and psychopathic. She has led a privileged life, and now that her parents are deceased she has full access to the not inconsiderable wealth her family had. She is very manipulative and not held back by petty things like morality, for instance.

Appearance: Rae wears her black hair short, an “A line” after a fashion. About jaw length in front and upper neck length in the back. She has red eyes

Actress: I don't know yet. Sadness :(

Dress: She will almost always wear an ornate navy blue coat with gold designs on the shoulders and around the bottom. Beyond that she will often wear various rich clothing often with her family’s crest stitched on the front. She always wears black lace underclothes and also often expensive footwear. Rae’s weakness is expensive clothing and footwear.

Weapon: Morning star. I mean, what’s the fun in chopping off someone’s head when you can crush their skull and splatter their brains everywhere?

Backstory: She is the last member alive in her family. She grew up in the Imperial City where her father was a successful merchant. Her younger brother died when he fell down a flight of stairs years ago, and her parents recently died of mysterious, though seemingly natural causes. Raefellia, being the only living member of the family, inherited everything.

BTW. My brain needs to stop thinking up characters. This is 4 in one week. whatisthisidonteven.

Edited by Demi-Doctor

"To lose one parent, Mr. Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness."

(I'm a nerd.)

You should tell Chick we want to play tonight and to get her butt on the Inn!

Guest Demi-Doctor

Your nerdiness is at least cool. In one night I saved 114 pictures of fan art of Tales of Vesperia. (please don't judge me)

I have told Chick to get on. Not sure when she's off work though...

Pfft - work. That stupid money thing and having to eat thing and all that. Pfft.

Guest Demi-Doctor

She's off in about an hour, woot

Guest theinfamouskat

Is off naow, after minor meltdown over the previous fruitless meltdown. Ergo, this meltdown was one of glee and shock, and the previous one was merely bemoaning my existence. I need a heavy dose of the Inn, as I forgot to buy me chocolate. DAMMIT.

Sign in to follow this