Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

Ixa

Name: Ixa

Sex: Female

Race: Asura

Weapon of Choice: Magitech

Appearance: Roughly similar to this (though minus the golems and the golem control glove thing...maybe):

Note: The Asura are a race of small (about 3 feet tall), pale-skinned people. They live underground, and appear to perhaps be evolved from bats, or maybe goblins. They are highly, highly intelligent, and will not fail to let you know that. They are cantankerous, and hate to be disturbed in the midst of an experiment or study.

Ixa isn't much different from the rest of her race, though she does prefer to explore and adventure rather than stay tucked away, running experiments for her elders. She has a fairly good track record for finding new and interesting things, so the older Asura put up with her absences. What she doesn't tell them is that she keeps all her best discoveries to herself - and the Inn is her best yet. She's been observing and measuring the door for quite some time now, hiding it from the rest of her race, and thinks she has enough data now to venture through.

Author's Note: I'm trying to convince her that she can't bring any of her golems in. She's telling me to go pound sand, she just has to make the door bigger. laughing2dw.gif

Character summary: Take Temvi, subtract slavery, add golems, concentrate the remainder, add a mouthful of pointy teeth, then amp up the elitism by a factor of about a hundred.

I love Asura.

Guest theinfamouskat

AWMUHGARD, YES. SO PRECIOUS. ... and terrifying. I CAN'T WAIT.

Ha! Almost forgot. Some more insight at about 2:11 Also - voiced by Felicia Day! *squees*

*works on intro post*

Heh, yeah, well, I was thinking about getting back into the Inn...all stealth-like, mind, and leaving off the character bio part for now (seeing as those seem to take up all my creativity and enthusiasm for a character, and then when I start to play I either get bored, get busy, or find it too constricting...I tend to flesh out too much, or something, I dunno...and inevitably I do the creation when I have lots of time, so hence when I get busy I can't keep the pace up and that makes the other stuff happen faster, *sigh*), just diving in...but there's NO ONE IN THE INN atm.

It's all adventures, mid-point plots, and paused conversations. And every damn time I get in the Inn, I end up having a character talking to Aradhel. Which inevitably is the death-toll for said character. sad.gif

/end excuses

O.o

That would be...'interesting', yeah... :S

Also...your avatar on entering this thread is the spelling/grammar/punctuation one. Chick's most recent Failbook post? About the same. The internets is trying to tell me something! (Or, I dunno, your avatar is really synced to the rest of the Triumvirate. XD)

Guest theinfamouskat

IT DROVE ME CRAZY. GRAMMAR FAIL = DEATH. DEEEEEEEEEEEATH.

that being said... you should come back. biggrin.gif

Well, yeah, but....*points at the main floor*. 'Tis empty. sad.gif

(And I am happy to point out, I have mostly overcome my inner grammar-nazi these days. On the other hand, my SPG in general has taken a dive...I blame university.)

Guest theinfamouskat

WE HAS THE DOCTOR NOW!!

... but serious, my lovely friend Demi-Doctor (no kidding, his Avatar is REALLY HIM. He looks like Doctor 11. afrightned.gif) has a character out on the floor and a few who haven't entered the Inn yet. If you wanna come back, he'd probably play wit jou. biggrin.gif

DOEET DOEET DOEET DOEET.

NAAAAAAAOW. [/The Creator Of Moriva Has Spoken]

Doctor has a character there! (I think)

I'll try and get Ixa in tomorrow. I've got mod stuff to tweak tonight, so might not have time to write a big post.

Guest theinfamouskat

MAKE IT HAPPEN. NAAAAAAAAAOW.

Guest theinfamouskat

.... did you post? WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW UP ON MY FEED? *panics and scurries*

Alright...I'll come up with something. *eyes previous characters* Hmmm.

Also, for chick:

I swear I had that awesome huge page of rant about "your", "you're", etc. Sadly, Google does not agree with Uni wireless. :(

This will have to do.

Hah! Found it. Was on my other computer.

Bonus points if you spot the flaws in this (ignoring the gratuitous language) for extra lulz.

Now that Guild Wars 2 is out, I made an Ixa! Fear the cuteness. (She uses the power of guns and steampunk. BIG GUNS.)