• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
laxon

Key Table

Pride watches on unconcerned, eventually all the shadows recede into him. He comes to a stand, dusting himself off in a snotty manner, he looks up at the large furry creature with a blank stare; as the shadows around his feet shift and turn, raising up over his shoulders in a set of large, black, sharp tendrils. "I was growing tired of his charade anyway... It gets me nowhere." a dark cheshire grin crosses the tendrils, as several eyes begin opening all over the shadows.

"Now then, perhaps, this will get the attention of you fools." he says, as the tendrils shift, and turn around him, as a larger tendril expands into a scary looking scythe with two blood red eyes, and a large set of cheshire teeth. "Your move, insect."

Having accomplished what she wanted, Kali snarls once and heads back to the Fireplace.  Her size grows smaller as she leaves the table.

KALI HAS LEFT THE KEY TABLE.

OOC: Admittedly, she should've stayed. >.>

The shadows recede once more, as Pride lets out annoyed huff. He then stretches himself out again, returning to his observations.

This time, the creature the creature finds it much harder to extend itself through the building.  The shadowy substance simply will not move through the walls.

OOC: Actually, he doesn't travel through the walls so much, as he travels through cracks in the walls. Nooks and crannies that are there on a construction level, I don't think the Inn is capable of closing every little crack and nook within it's body, but I'll go with it. There's more then one way to skin a cat. :P It's always so hard to explain Pride's powers to those unfamiliar with FMA:Brotherhood. T_T

"Hmm..." Pride mused, eyes opening again. His shadows pool at his feet, and extend outwards, from the floor; twisting and snaking his way towards the other tables. Along the walls, and around the furniture... "A futile attempt."

Edited by Onasaki

Sign in to follow this