• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

Ashlands

"Mm-hmm." Jin finished rolling up the bottoms of his trousers. "You get to come up with the story as to why I have no shoes and oversized clothes." He closed his eyes briefly. As long as he kept reminding himself, constantly, incessantly, that this wasn't him, he'd be fine. That...and as long as he kept his mouth shut so that the this wasn't him didn't break the disguise.

He turned to Diras, smile all innocence. "Any last words of warning?"

"Way ahead of you." Rilan smirked, making his way for the door. Though his eyes flicked back to Diras once more, as Not-Jin spoke up.

"Don't try to be too much of a wee little scamp," Diras said with a smirk, leaning back and folding his arms behind his head. "You're likely to end up with twisted ears. And Rilan? I expect to see you back here within the month to give me the location. If you go and vanish on me, I will find you."

"You forget that I'm an Executioner in the Brotherhood." Rilan muses, eyes flickering some. "The only person I answer too, is the Listener. But we'll see what happens. I'm not too inclined to return here anytime soon." With a shrug, he offers another bow, and turns towards Not-Jin. "Come along, Cylinon. Children." he says, motioning with his free hand, and makes for the door.

OOC: Move to Between the Lines? Or continue in Ashlands?

Edited by Onasaki

Jin nodded at Diras, closed his eyes a moment - it had been a long time since he'd been this young, he needed a moment to remember - and then scurried after Rilan, movements for all the world like those of an actual nine-year-old.

OOC: *quietly marinates brain in bleach*

Still leaning back on the cushion, Diras glanced at the frozen form of Raynnas. "And now, my boy, you and I have some talking to do. There are not enough words in the common language to describe just how much trouble you are in."

OOC: *starts working on Rayn's punishment*

Sign in to follow this