• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Circus

Cla'nee managed a sobbing breath as her throat tightened.  Aradhel was too close.  She was...no...no.   "I can't.  I-I can't, I can't, I can't...please, something else.  I can't...y-you want me to betray Cass, and I won't-"

"You'd rather stand by and let me kill him, then." Careful not to let her up, Aradhel tugged the robe off Cla'nee's shoulder and traced the line of her collarbone, twining a stray lock of hair around her fingers. There was an odd, empty look on her face.

"He's mine. The Bosmer's mine. They're. All. Mine." The thing in Aradhel's skin shifted, pressing Cla'nee down with her hips as her hand slid down to her breast. "Now -"

Aradhel grinned. "Took you long enough. That little Bosmer's gone. She went so willingly, too. There's nothing left for you to save." She leaned down and ghosted her lips over the vein in Cla'nee's neck. "The deal was her idea, though, and it still stands. We both want you."

"N-No.  No."  Cla'nee narrowed her eyes.  "You'd still be there no matter what deal I'd make with her.  A-And I'm not letting you have m-"  She broke off.  "The hell do you mean she wants me?!"

Aradhel gave a sharp hiss, jerked away and hurriedly shoved her back down as hard as she could. "She'll leave your friends alone after this," she spat, clawing at her undergarments. "We'll make her. And you can enjoy this."

"No." The hand that wasn't at her breasts shot out and grabbed her bad wrist - lightly, at the moment. "You get to keep her away from your friends and finally get off all at once. I don't see a downside to this." Aradhel gave a crooked grin. "Would you like me to give her back? So you can talk to her?"

OOC: I don't know what's happening anymore.  :frightened:

The Bosmer shuddered, taking a shallow breath and slowly releasing Cla'nee's wrist. Her voice was soft, her eyes frightened. "D-do what she says."

OOC: ...I'm not sure if this is Aradhel either.

"Oh yes.  Because letting a soul-sucking, people-eating monster into my brain will clearly only affect me," she spat. "It's working so well for the rest of you."

Sign in to follow this