Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Circus

OOC: Go to Interior to figure out what the hell's up with this thread. Go to this thread to figure out what the hell's up with Interior. Whee...!

Aradhel spoke in a rush. "You don't get it. She'll let you have your family. She'll - I need to do this, I'm so sorry, I don't want to hurt you -"

She took a steadying breath. Her eyes were hazy. "That's what we've been trying to explain - I'll leave your family alone for good, she'll let go of them a bit - more than a bit - "

"But she'll still be in me, a-and I'd give her to Cass if we ever...if..."  Her ears tinged red.  "A-And I don't believe you, anyway."

"She already has Cass," Aradhel snapped. "And -" She broke off, a shiver going through her. She couldn't think.

OOC:  :frightened:  :popcorn:

"...I-I'm sorry." Aradhel squeezed her eyes tightly shut, trying to ignore the heat of Cla'nee's body stretched out beneath her and the awful alien want thrumming through her veins - but when she opened them again one pupil was ringed with a line of blue. "This will be best for everyone," she said steadily, pressing her down and clawing a hand over her hip, pressing her mouth against her throat and trying not to just bite. "I'm doing you a favor. Try to enjoy this." 

With a gasp of fear that made her throat hurt, Cla'nee pulled up the hand that was no longer pinned to the floor and jabbed her thumb under Aradhel's collarbone as hard as she could.

OOC:  Yay, pressure points!

Cla'nee pushed the taller woman off of her and scrambled to her feet, running towards the tent entrance as fast as she could.

Aradhel rolled to her knees, hand to her throat and spots dancing before her vision. Her head was throbbing. She felt like she'd been drug through a Waterfront gutter, there was a cut on her arm that hurt like hell, and... when had she taken off her armor? Why was she in this tent?

"W-" She coughed. "Cla'nee, wait -!"

The girl paused, holding the tentflap protectively in front of herself, ready to start running again if the other woman made any move.  "Don't you come any closer to me!"

Wordlessly, Cla'nee pointed at the slowly-darkening mark on her throat.

Aradhel looked at her in utter incomprehension for only a moment before the blood drained from her face. She couldn't have moved if she tried.

"Throw me my robe," Cla'nee said in a trembling voice.  "B-But don't come near me."

"I don't -" She took a shallow breath through her teeth. "I-I'm afraid if I get up I might faint."

"I don't believe you," Cla'nee said sharply, pulling up her camisole strap.  "Y-You were just fine a minute ago."

"We were sparring," Cla'nee said shortly.  "Because you wanted proof that I could handle myself.  And then you decided to suck on me."

"I don't believe you!"  Cla'nee took a half-step back, legs shaking.  "Th-throw away that knife, o-or I swear to Sithis I'm putting mine in your skull."

Sign in to follow this