• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Circus

OOC: Go to Interior to figure out what the hell's up with this thread. Go to this thread to figure out what the hell's up with Interior. Whee...!

Aradhel spoke in a rush. "You don't get it. She'll let you have your family. She'll - I need to do this, I'm so sorry, I don't want to hurt you -"

She took a steadying breath. Her eyes were hazy. "That's what we've been trying to explain - I'll leave your family alone for good, she'll let go of them a bit - more than a bit - "

"...I-I'm sorry." Aradhel squeezed her eyes tightly shut, trying to ignore the heat of Cla'nee's body stretched out beneath her and the awful alien want thrumming through her veins - but when she opened them again one pupil was ringed with a line of blue. "This will be best for everyone," she said steadily, pressing her down and clawing a hand over her hip, pressing her mouth against her throat and trying not to just bite. "I'm doing you a favor. Try to enjoy this." 

With a gasp of fear that made her throat hurt, Cla'nee pulled up the hand that was no longer pinned to the floor and jabbed her thumb under Aradhel's collarbone as hard as she could.

OOC:  Yay, pressure points!

Aradhel rolled to her knees, hand to her throat and spots dancing before her vision. Her head was throbbing. She felt like she'd been drug through a Waterfront gutter, there was a cut on her arm that hurt like hell, and... when had she taken off her armor? Why was she in this tent?

"W-" She coughed. "Cla'nee, wait -!"

The girl paused, holding the tentflap protectively in front of herself, ready to start running again if the other woman made any move.  "Don't you come any closer to me!"

Aradhel looked at her in utter incomprehension for only a moment before the blood drained from her face. She couldn't have moved if she tried.

"We were sparring," Cla'nee said shortly.  "Because you wanted proof that I could handle myself.  And then you decided to suck on me."

"I don't believe you!"  Cla'nee took a half-step back, legs shaking.  "Th-throw away that knife, o-or I swear to Sithis I'm putting mine in your skull."

Sign in to follow this