• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

Preparations

Guest theinfamouskat

"A lock of hair," Magnus chuckled. "I would agree if I didn't think it would be terrifyingly horrifying to Soren if he ever learned we'd done such a thing. I don't know... perhaps an idea will come to us. Perhaps when he is ready, as you so often insist he will be one day."

"He will be," she insisted, lowering her head to press her lips to the locket. "It will just take time. For an immortal, he has a very tender and easily injured heart, you know. Whatever man hurt him in the past..."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus stared at her for a moment in quiet wonder. "You really do believe it, don't you? That he's had a male lover in the past..."

She nodded, gently stroking his chest. "He was too good. Too perfect. He couldn't have learned some of those things, even from watching women do it to him. And he forgot himself and did something he'd never asked me to do. Soren never refuses himself pleasure without a very good reason."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus smiled. "So you believe he does not share his... ah, technique because it would be a... a tell, perhaps?"

"Precisely," Chayka said with satisfaction. "And if he went so far to admit that he wanted it done to him, he'd have to admit to this past lover or lovers, at least in his head. It wouldn't even matter if a female lover knew the same technique - he'd clam up about it. When I did it to him, he just about came off the bed, but not a word about 'that was new' or 'do it again' or anything like that."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus's eyes dilated, his skin flushing just a little as his breathing slowed. "O-oh," he murmured. "And... that happened in... this bed?"

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus's throat worked. "Spell's worn off."

OOC: :laughing2dw:

Glancing down, the girl grinned. "Why, so it has. And it appears you're feeling quite well-rested and rather spry this morning. I assume you'd like Chay to help you with that?"

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus flushed and glanced at the window. "What time is it? How long do we have?"

"As long as we want," Chayka said firmly. "We'll lock the bedroom door. As long as I have you as Chay, Soren can't complain. And I'll be gentle, so we don't undo the work on your hip. I don't want to rush this."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus took a slow, level breath. "Alright..."

With slow ease, Chayka's body changed. Moriva's shirt - which had hung loose on her female body - now fit well. "Lock the door," Chay murmured, voice husky. "I want to see how spry you really are."

Guest theinfamouskat

OOC: Totally considered having Magnus jump out of bed, only to have his bad hip flare up, curse, and flop ungracefully to the floor. :laugh:

Magnus chuckled. "Not as spry as I once was," he said, but was throwing his feet over the side of the bed at much more than his normal tempo. He walked as best he could to the door, hip still sending little arguments down his legs. He refused to let Chayka--Chay, whomever--see the injury. That was the last thing he wanted to get in the way of things. He returned to the bed, staring at his lover with near-black eyes. "What more shall I do?"

"Have you oils or lotions or something similar?" Chay asked. "Something to make it easier for me to get inside you? I want this time to be as gentle for you as possible. I want it to be special." Blushing a little, he added, "And I don't want to break you again. I felt so bad about it yesterday."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus chuckled, also flushing as he sat on the edge of the bed, motioning to his dresser. "Second drawer, left side. Should have a bottle of oil in there..."

Chay leaned over and retrieved the little bottle, eyes sparkling. Rolling it between his palms, he teased, "And why is it so close to hand, I wonder? And partly used as well."

OOC: Yeah. She/he went there. *facepalm*

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus's flush went nearly magenta. "You're not honestly going to make me answer that question, are you?"

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus laughed. "I haven't had the opportunity. Every time I've thought of you, you are usually with me."

Chay leaned forward to kiss Magnus' reddened cheek with a smile. "I suppose so, love. Still, the image..." He held out the oil. "Would you put this on me?"

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus's throat worked as he nodded, holding out his hands. He let Chay dribble a little of the oil into his hands, rubbed them together and then reached out, hands reaching out and taking him in both hands.

The youth almost dropped the bottle with a gasp, finally recapping it with shaking hands and letting it fall to the bed. "G-Gods, what your touch does, Magnus...ah...I...t-tell me, what...how you want me to make love to you."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus took a shaky breath. "L... like he took you. Gently. Here in this bed..." Magnus gave the youth a shy smile. "Besides, I don't know that my body could take anything more than gentle."

Sign in to follow this