• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

Preparations

"I'll be gentle." Reaching up, the youth took Magnus' face in his hands, gently running his fingers over his lover's cheeks. Voice tender, he murmured, "You deserve better than what I've been giving you, you know. I should be savoring you. I should be pampering you and treasuring you. I don't want to just use you. You're too precious to me, Magnus." He pressed his mouth to the other man's in a kiss as soft as a breath, panting against his lips when his hands tightened. "I-If...if only I'd fallen in love with you like th-this when we first met. I'd understand all this so much better now."

Guest theinfamouskat

"Then let's understand it now," Magnus all but whispered, a shudder going through his whole body. "B-both of us..."

Chay pushed Magnus down to the bed, mouth on his throat. Leaning over him, he kissed down his lover's front, nipping and licking all around the amulet. "My Magnus." Another kiss. "Our Magnus." Catching a nipple in his mouth, Chay laved it with his tongue, smiling at every gasp and whimper. "I'll tell you a secret. Every time I'm alone with you, I dream of having you. If I had the chance, I would just make slow love to you for hours and hours."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus whole body shuddered at the thought. "S-someday," he stammered. Another shudder. "M-my Gods, y-you make me feel l-like this i-is my first time."

The youth blushed, smiling down at him. "I suppose it's only fair. You and Soren make me feel the same way, sometimes. It's a nice feeling, isn't it? I wouldn't have thought it would be, but it is."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus chuckled breathlessly as the youth went back to teasing his mouth over his pectoral. "Y-yes, it... i-it's like everything is new a-and intense and--" He gasped, twisting on the bed as Chay's mouth began suckling a particularly sensitive spot. "Oh God, yes..."

"Gods, you're so lovely, Magnus," Chay murmured into his skin. "And I adore how you don't try and muffle yourself. You're so open and vocal in pleasure - I love it."

Guest theinfamouskat

"N-no one will hear us," Magnus said with a chuckle "Wh-why try to hide what you d-do to me?"

"You mean like this?" With a giggle, the youth pushed himself back between Magnus' legs and suddenly licked him, running his tongue up and down the other man's length.

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus's whole body bucked and he let out a full on cry, spending the next few moments recovering, hips working at the empty air as he gasped out gibberish. "L-little warning," was all he could manage when he'd finally returned to himself.

"No warning," Chay told him with a grin. "It's much more fun this way. And you wanted it new and intense." His hand slipped between Magnus' legs as he licked him again.

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus groaned again, gripping two handfuls of the bedding and gasping frantically. "Y-yes, d-don't stop..."

With a wicked grin, after a minute or so of teasing, Chay decided to try his new trick. Closing his mouth around Magnus' tip, he ran his hands up and down the heated flesh, hoping for a reaction at least as strong as Moriva's.

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus's back arched and he cried out in earnest, either a curse or Chay's name, he couldn't tell once the stars cleared from his vission. "Ah, oh... G-Gods, what was that?"

Guest theinfamouskat

Another shudder, harder than before, and his head dropped back to the pillow. "G-God... do it again."

"I love it when you tell me what you want," the youth breathed, eyes lidding before he lowered his head and took him back in his mouth.

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus let out a struggled sound, hips pressing up against the youth's touch. His hands found the back of Chay's head, fingers tangling in his dark hair as he writhed and whimpered, "yes, yes, yes, oh God, yes--"

Gods - he was already so close. The youth pulled away, letting Magnus regain control. They were both panting, eyes lidded and bodies trembling. "Roll onto your side," Chay instructed softly as he reached for the oil again. "I'm ready to have you now."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus spent a moment breathing hard before he was able to nod. With shaky hands, he managed to grip the side of the bed, turning himself onto his side.

Chay did his best to remember what Moriva had done. He'd never been the gentle one before, and he kept having to catch himself and stop from slipping into the nearly-violent lovemaking he and Magnus had done in the past.

Curling up behind his lover, the youth began to kiss his shoulders and throat, running his hands over the other man's chest. Pulling his hips up, Chay whispered between kisses, "Are you ready, Magnus?"

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus was breathing hard, barely able to nod and murmur, "y-yes..."

With gentle, short movements and a pleasure-filled moan, Chay slid into his lover until they were pressed closely together. "Oh Gods, I..." He shuddered, suddenly finding himself fighting for control. When he could talk again, he gasped, "Magnus, you feel s-so damn good. I-I...I'm so in love with you."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus shuddered hard, barely able to find his voice. "A-and I love you," he murmured, voice cracking as the youth began moving again. Magnus moaned. "Ch-Chay..."

"I-I want to - oh Gods - to have y-you always." The strain of keeping himself under control made the youth's body ache and tremble. It was so hard to be gentle. Chay missed the sharp taste of pain on his tongue. But feeling Magnus' love more than made up for it. The awful dull throb of the mage's old wounds was nearly drowned by it. And so was he. With a groan, he buried his face in the older man's shoulder. "Want you...need you, want you, want you..."

Sign in to follow this