• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

Preparations

Guest theinfamouskat

"Th-then take me," Magnus whispered. "All of me. Oh, Chay..."

Kissing up and down his lover's throat, the youth began to move a little faster, still gentle. His hand slid up Magnus' chest, to toy with the amulet, and suddenly the world went blurry. For a single confused second, Chay was frightened, not knowing why he was crying. He was happy. He knew he was happier than he'd ever thought he could be.

He bit his lip to try and keep the tears back, but it was impossible. A quiet sob crept out as his embrace tightened. He felt Magnus stiffen in surprise and he hugged him again. "I'm...I'm all r-right," he gasped, not slowing his movements. "I just...M-Magnus...why am I c-crying? I'm h-happy. I'm so happy. Wh-Why am I crying? I d-don't understand."

Guest theinfamouskat

"They are happy tears," Magnus murmured, his body shuddering. "Th-they are as normal as tears wh-when one is sad, j..." His hand reached back and found Chay's hip. "D-don't stop," he murmured.

Turning his face to wipe his tears on the pillows - thought they only kept flowing - Chay gasped, "Tell me...tell me exactly what you w-want. Please. I-I...I want you to be this happy."

Guest theinfamouskat

"S-so happy already," Magnus whispered, hand gripping Chay's hip. "J-just don't want you to stop... Want to feel y-you..."

Chay slid his hand down Magnus' front, tracing the line of hair beneath his navel. He nipped at his lover's shoulders, holding him close as they rocked together. "S-Someday...someday, Soren w-will be in my place. Feeling this beautiful body a-around his. I want him h-here. Our l-lord and master and love."

Guest theinfamouskat

"I-I hope so," Magnus breathed. "G-gods, I hope so..."

Hot tears still running down his cheeks, the youth wrapped his fingers around Magnus. His mouth closed on the other's throat and he began to suckle hard, shaking with desire and emotion, unable to speak. I want Soren to see this. I want him to see the mark. I want him to know I had you. I want him to know what he's denying himself. Gods...I want...

Guest theinfamouskat

OOC: ADHD STRIKES AGAIN! Thanks to the crazy dinosaur av., I read "I want him to know that hah, hah, I am an agent of chaos." :laughing2dw:

Magnus's whole body went white-hot. "Chay!"

OOC: Avatar speaks the truth again!

The youth cried out, shuddering hard as Magnus arched against him with a scream. The man's hand tightened on his hip, almost bruising. Lights began to flash at the corners of his eyes and then - "M-Magn-aah!"

Guest theinfamouskat

When the stars cleared from his vision, Magnus could hear himself breathing, high-pitch thready noises that were half-gasp and half-whimper. Even after the climax, his whole body still sparked with sensation. With a shudder, his body began to relax. He wanted to speak his lover's name, thank him for giving him such pleasure, but he couldn't find his voice. And all at once, he felt exhaustion taking over.

Tears still on his cheeks, Chay dropped tender, trembling kisses all over Magnus' shoulders. He gently stroked him as his body relaxed, whispering his name and how much he loved him, gasping for air. Finally, hooking a leg over Magnus', the youth simply held him, still buried in his body. "H-How...how are you, love?"

Guest theinfamouskat

"I-incredible," Magnus breathed. "N-never better." A soft laugh. "T-tired."

"And you've only just woken up," the youth teased, nibbling at his ear. "The poor old man. I take it to mean you enjoy gentleness after all?"

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus chuckled, nodding. "I-immensely."

"I'll just hold you and tell you what Soren and I had planned for today. Mostly because you're going to be keeping an eye on me for most of the day."

"How so?"

"Well, we're going to go talk to little Maria Civello. Soren wants you to open your home to her and her children, and we also plan to tell her about the pregnancy, so no thunder is stolen at Council tomorrow. We want to win her to our side to help rid us of Arden, and protect Soren." Chay blushed a little, admitting, "And it might be nice to get some advice from a mother."

Guest theinfamouskat

Magnus frowned. "Pardon me, but... is this wise? Opening our homes to a woman who, if she were to learn of Soren's truer intentions, could ruin everything?"

"We need to keep an eye on her. In your house, there's little she can find." He kissed his lover's shoulder. "Mostly, I think Soren wants this so that I'll have to behave around you, but the plan is still good. The pregnancy will put her right at ease."

Guest theinfamouskat

"Maria Civello is rarely at ease," Magnus sighed. "But for better or worse, she trusts me... or at least seems to after the, ah... the investigation concerning Captain Kerensky's missing wife."

"Yes, you...you mentioned that." Chay sighed deeply. "But I...think I'd like to meet her children. Maybe practice a bit. It's been a very long time since my last child. A decade before Fyr? Maybe? I had a daughter and...after her, I stopped. No other children. I just..." A shudder passed through the youth. "I just stopped."

Guest theinfamouskat

"Stopped, you say," Magnus murmured. "Did you have any... children before that?"

"A few. I remember my first daughter the best. Beautiful little girl born with my eyes. I was still brand-new at the time, and it fascinated me. There were others from different shells, some I raised. And some I didn't. And...let me see. I remember a son. I..." His throat worked, his arms tightening on Magnus. "I died birthing him, and was sucked into his mind. It...It was horrible."

Guest theinfamouskat

"Horrible?" Magnus said quietly. "What do you mean horrible?"

"R-Remember...what I said it's like to be trapped in the mind of a child? It's worse for an infant. A-And it was my baby. My son." Chay buried his face in the man's throat. "I couldn't bear it. I stopped caring for any of my children after that. The risk w-was too great. It hurt too much."

Sign in to follow this