Sign in to follow this  
Morrigain

Iribel

CURRENTLY (Dragon Age 2 timeframe)

Name: Iribel

Race: Human

Appearance: Iribel's skin, hair, and eyes are all varying shades of warm brown. She's grown her hair out in the intervening years so that it now reaches past her shoulders. A scar in the shape of a cursive M covers her entire left cheek, and there is a brand in the shape of a sunburst in the middle of her forehead.

Equipment: Iribel's (ragged, faded) robes are now burnt red, purple and pale gold. Instead of a staff, she carries a knife. It is very sharp.

PREVIOUSLY (Dragon Age: Origins timeframe)

Appearance: Iribel's skin, hair, and eyes are all varying shades of warm brown. After an accident (splotched ink in a textbook that rendered it unreadable, a distracted teacher, an enthusiastic fireball spell...) she keeps her hair as short as a boy's.

A scar in the shape of a cursive M covers her entire left cheek.

Equipment: As befits a newly-Harrowed mage, Iribel carries a carved oak staff and wears teal and gold robes. These robes are long, high-collared and long-sleeved, to show no skin. They also cling in all the right places.

Playlist:

Margot And The Nuclear So-And-So's -

Nightwish -

Eric Whitacre - Close Your Eyes

Edited by Morrigain

Guest theinfamouskat

*is giddy and excited* EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

:laughing2dw:

Will probably introduce her after dinner - and after I get my shiny ginormous approval sticker.

Guest q21

WHEEE!!!!...... .. . ... . . . .

Approval sticker.

post-1084-1256589670.png

Damn you, Ama. You've got me searching desperately for the full "Paradise Lost: Shadows and Wings" sountrack too. It's all so pretty. :mrgreen: Do want.

And "Close Your Eyes" is perfect for Iribel.

I'm retiring Iribel.

She's not doing anything, she never had much of a personality anyway, and Tamina seems to be riffing off her (as in "religious-minded young woman who lives isolated from society and who has something interesting going on with her face" - but this time with personality! Shock! Horror!) enough that I don't want them both around at the same time.

So...either I'm an idiot and forgot how to move topics, or I don't have the user privleges to do so. >.> But she should be moved to the Retired folder. Yeah.

You don't have the privileges for this forum, but I moved it for you. :biggrin: Hope she comes back once I get to play the game.

See? That section was a brilliant idea. :biggrin:

On another note, sad that you have to retire her. But it's all in the name of good RP, I tellz ya!

I am sorely tempted to bring Iribel out of retirement for a cameo to, ah, touch on what she's been doing in the years between Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2. It's...well. I'll just post a new bio for kicks, shall I.

>.>

<.<

Appearance: Iribel's skin, hair, and eyes are all varying shades of warm brown. She's grown her hair out in the intervening years so that it now reaches past her shoulders. A scar in the shape of a cursive M covers her entire left cheek, and there is a brand in the shape of a sunburst in the middle of her forehead.

Equipment: Iribel's (ragged, faded) robes are now burnt red, purple and pale gold. Instead of a staff, she carries a knife.

XD I love Varric. He's one of my favorite characters, next to Hawke, Fenris, Merril, Isabella, and Anders. In that order, though Anders isn't all that bad, he's just too goody goody for my tastes, Justice or no. XD