Sign in to follow this  
Morrigain

The Outsider

"He is patient, for he waits every hour and every day of our lives for a moment of weakness or carelessness, that he may enter our hearts. He is subtle, for many do his work and know it not. He is strong, and only by utmost striving can he be resisted. He is various, for there are seven gates by which he may enter a man’s heart, and seventy kinds of spirits which live on and beneath the earth, and the arts and tricks of black magic are without number. And he is eternal, for he has lived long ages before we are born and will continue thus long after we are dust.”

-Overseer Sturgess, “The Five Attributes of the Outsider”

Name: The Outsider

Race: He looks fairly human. He's most definitely not.

World: Dishonored

Appearance: The Outsider looks to be a boyish young man with short black hair and fine features. His eyes are solid, roiling black - pupil, iris, sclera. He's dressed fairly unobtrusively and a bit shabbily: brown wool and leather high-collared jacket, black trousers, high boots.

His form tends to bleed shadows.

gallery_3_42_61162.png

I think this is another character who falls under the category of NEVER ALLOWED TO MEET CHAYKA.

:devil3:

I've been told that I write him like the mild-mannered older brother of BBC Sherlock's Moriarty. *cackling*

And yes, he has a playlist.

Maev - Full Fathom Five

Simon & Garfunkel -

Loch Lomond -

Jessica Lowndes & Terrance Zdunich -

AFI -

The Smashing Pumpkins -

When dosed up on utter crack, and I'm very very sorry:

Adam Lambert -

(Oh god, now the lowercase t in the topic title is really bugging me. *dope slap*)

Edited by Morrigain

Eh. 'Boyish' certainly doesn't mean he looks like a kid. (Dishonored is a game of very manly men. The Outsider stands out)

Ahh. I see. I need to get that game. Maybe with the money I'll 'hopefully' be getting for Christmas.

:devil3:

I've been told that I write him like the mild-mannered older brother of BBC Sherlock's Moriarty. *cackling*

(Oh god, now the lowercase t in the topic title is really bugging me. *dope slap*)

I fixed that title for you.

Outsider + The Inn = Awesome.

I think this is another character who falls under the category of NEVER ALLOWED TO MEET CHAYKA.

Ooh, I hope he does! :devil3:

:D

In all seriousness, I don't think he's the kind of character who's going to do much more than hang around and creep on people. He's too chill. I doubt I'll ever get him on an adventure or get involved in any big plots. Which is sad, because I love to write this guy - and good, because that would be terrifying.

>.>

gallery_3_42_16756.png

(Art is not mine)