Sign in to follow this  
Ysne58

Rowan Murphy

She appears human, of medium height. Her hair is cut close to her head but unevenly, as if she put a handmade bowl over her head and just chopped it off. Her eyes are not the same color, The right is hazel, the left is grey but so washed out as to almost be blue. She is currently wearing faded sweat pants, T-shirt and a hooded jacket of the same color. That color might once have been purple. She is of average weight.

OOC: I don't have a background yet. She appeared fully formed in a dream last night. I'm still not sure of her hair color or even skin color yet, much less what her background is. I just wanted to get this down before I forget it.

How fun. Good to see more people! And it's even cooler that the character /appeared/ to you in a dream. Can't wait to see what comes of it. I'll approve, or Ama or Morri will when you get a background out.

And if you need help, lemme know.

:alienjump: :alienjump: :alienjump:

(And she walks in, sees a Sith Lord trying to keep a golem from snuggling him because it thinks he's cute...)

Thanks Ama.

Writing up Rowan's entry to the Inn was certainly a discovery. We now know that she has a companion. A mutlicolored kitten named Kali, who likes to ride on Rowan's shoulders. The kitten, I assume it is a she, probably likes to have Rowan leave her hood down so that Kali can curl up in it when she isn't on Rowan's shoulders.

I must remember that bit about Murphy's law too. So how many groups am I in now Andalay? Must be quite a few.