Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rahvin

Daylan Lupus

Guest Rahvin

Name: Daylan Lupus

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Daylan is a young human mage from the Circle at Ferelden. He is the great-nephew of Senior Enchanter Wynne. Despite favouring the Entropy and Primal schools, he seems to have inherited Wynne's kindness and fondness for people.

He wears long blue robes, and carries a staff. The staff looks much like the one in the picture below, but with wolf heads, rather than dragons, and a ruby set in between them.

Daylan despises the control the Chantry has over the Circle of Magi and is in many senses a Libertarian. However he does not believe that violence is the way, instead believing that the people's trust must be gained in order to secure freedom from Chantry control. Therefore when the opportunity came to take part in an expedition down a newly rediscovered part of the Deep Roads, Daylan eagerly accepted.

Guest Rahvin

Well I have my own 'Approved' thing somewhere... But yeah I'm not sure the point of the approve system is for me to approve my own character haha.

I sent a note to Ama, Silencer and Laxon. I'm not sure what the process is, if there is one, so I've asked them to take a look.

Guest Rahvin

Cheers :D.

To be fair back on Modcraft there didn't seem to be much of a process, I myself often approved characters, I think :rofl: .

It really wasn't an actual process. You just need to be a member of the Inn Regulars. To approve, that is.

Edited by Onasaki

It's a little different here. If it's a new player, then when we approve a character, we add the person to Inn Regulars. Only Inn Regulars can post new topics.

Now Rahvin is already a member of Inn Regulars, so I would say that this is approved and he can go ahead and post.

OH OH I HAVE A CIRCLE MAGE THAT I NEED TO BRING BACK. AHAHA. Her name is Iribel and she just passed her Harrowing and she is quiet and dutiful and very pro-Chantry and I retired her after a while because she was too meek for the Inn. :rofl: But I've, ah, revamped her.

...She's Dragon Age 2 timeframe, tho. (Have you played Dragon Age 2??)

...I'll pm you.

Edited by Morrigain

Guest Rahvin

Cheers Ama! And Andalay for clearing that up haha.

Morg - I'm responding now! Been at school...

Sign in to follow this