Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Jason Todd

Name: Jason Peter Todd

Race: Human

World: Gotham City, New Earth-1? (Don't quote me on that.)

Background:

A street rat, through and through, part of the Gotham slums; having been jumped from foster home to foster home. Though that lifestyle didn't suit him too muchly early in life, having never known his real parents. He figured they abandoned him anyway, for much of his life he was mixed up in gangs, doing whatever he could to survive the harsh streets of Gotham City. He would steal, fight, and do just about anything to have food in his stomach. On one particular night, he was hired by a man to steal tires off cars to sell them. He grew up with the tales of the Dark Knight, but never really saw him himself, until he was caught by the Batman, when Jason took it upon himself to steal the tires off the Batmobile. Of course, Batman wasn't too happy, but he saw something in the boy. He wanted to see him do better then that, and enrolled him into an alternative school for boys.

You can imagine Jason didn't like that, especially being one of the smallest kids. He would get into fights, as per usual, with the other kids. And even a teacher at one point. However, months passed, and nothing seemed to get better. Jason had a second run-in with Batman, and actually helped the caped crusader in taking down a few thieves. This was the event that changed Jason's life entirely. It was then, Batman took the boy in as a ward, to become the next Robin since Dick Grayson had gone off to become Nightwing.

So for six months, Batman put Jason through training; teaching him to use the training as a conduit for his anger. And it worked, for the first few months. Though, it was then Jason was taken out on patrol, one of his first encounters was with Two-Face. And although Jason asked Batman as many questions as he could think of about the criminal, Batman refused to tell him anything. Instead, having the boy do his own detective work, by looking him up. That was when Jason discovered that Two-Face had killed his birth father. This information enraged the boy, and he sought to go after Two-Face himself, nearly killing the man. Though, Batman intervened, and talked the boy down into them both taking him down togather, the Batman way. So they did, but this was only the beginning of many more arguments in the future, and the first time Jason began to feel he couldn't talk to Batman about anything...

(YES PEOPLE. I'M BRINGING ROBIN INTO THE INN! MUHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Also.. keep any crowbars away from him, please. He's highly allergic. >.>)

Edited by Onasaki

Second Robin. After Dick Grayson. But before Tim Drake. Anyone who wants to app in Batman, feel free. I think RP will be A HELL of a lot more interesting with both, rather then one. I've wanted that SO long.. and never could get it. It doesn't even have to be Bruce. Can be another Batman, in the future, or whatevs.

>.> And No, I don't want Adam West. That's just asking for a punch in the face, as hilarious as it would be.

Oh god.. please no. I saw a Nostalgia Critic thing.. it wasn't the Nostalgia Critic reviewing it, but it was the one guy. Linkara. If we do get someone to do Batman, please do a traditional batman..

Or a alternate Universe Batman that's actually Jason Todd if he had never died. Or even bring in another Robin. That would be amusing. XD

Of course, 90% of my Batman knowledge comes from the animated series...

I must restrain myself from playing Harly Quinn, if for no other reason than I already semi-play her in the form of Chayka. :amafiarun:

Oh god.. Harley Quinn and the Joker would be AWESOME. >.> Jason Todd was -killed- by the Joker, beaten to death with a crowbar then blown up. Because a bunch of nerdy bastards were crying over the fact that Dick Grayson was no longer Robin, and that Jason was an impulsive little brat with anger issues.

My version of Jason, isn't actually all canonical, honestly. All my knowledge comes from the Wiki, and like 3 flashbacks in the movie Under the Red Hood.

Edited by Onasaki