Sign in to follow this  
Morrigain

Sibella

Name: Lady Sibella Skaro

*bzzrap!*

...Actually, she prefers Countess Sibella Skaro. Or Marquise. Marquise will do nicely.

Race: Human

World: WIP; based on 4th editon D&D

Appearance: Sibella is tall and coldly, classically beautiful. Her eyes are amber, and her hair is...white. It still appears black in all her portraits, however. She prefers practical yet finely-tailored clothing in dark colors.

Occupation/Background: Sibella is the seventh daughter of the seventh son of a major noble house. She will never inherit the title she deserves; she will never inherit more than a drafty, miserable keep. It irks. She has spent her whole life scheming and plotting for a chance at power. So, when she was searching the sky with her telescope and saw something looking back...and when it offered her everything, in exchange for a few trifling bargains here and there...

Really, who wouldn't accept?

Author's note: Shhh, we'll all just pretend we didn't see the Doctor Who reference, okay?

I was going to ask about that reference until I got to the end of the bio. :devil3:

If Chayka ever meets her...OUCH.

Welp. Someone's been reading my mind. Hellooooo, Charlize Theron's character, is that some youth-sucking and shattering mirrors and general nastiness that I see? ^_^

[media='']

[/media] Edited by Morrigain

There is that. :P But for her and the inevitable Disneyification/butchering that's sure to go on, I'd really want to see this movie.

Edited by Morrigain

...My god.

I derped around in the 4e character creator to make an Inn-accurate version of Sibella. I set her level at 26. This was perhaps a bad idea. Once she hits level 21, she passes some ungodly Cheese Threshold.

As long as she stays mobile (which is easy...until the dm remembers to block teleports >.>), she gets automatic silly accuracy bonuses, automatic concealment, ridiculous bonus damage...and (with the weapon I gave her) scores critical hits on a range of 17-20. Those critical hits allow her to heal herself and cause save-ends AoE damage.

Also, she glows. Like a fucking firefly.

I wasn't even trying. I am legitimately terrified. :frightened: WHAT DID I DO? SHE CAN BECOME HER OWN DISCO BALL AND MAKE THE ENTIRE ROOM TANGO DANCE AROUND HER, WHILE DYING HORRIBLY.

The crunch, if anyone's interested:

Human

Warlock, Star Pact

Student of Caphion

Radiant One

Theme: Noble

Background: Resurrectionist (trained Diplomacy)

12 STR

15 CON

13 DEX

22 INT

12 WIS

25 CHA

Trained skills: Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Religion

Feats: (discounting those given by race/class/Paragon Path/Epic Destiny)

Improved Fate of the Void, Bloodied Boon, Killing Curse, Hidden Sniper, Implement Expertise (Rod), Sacrifice to Caphion, Primed Curse, Twofold Pact (Fey Pact), Twofold Curse, Relentless Curse, Flitting Shadows, Called Shot, Curse of the Blind Stars, Cursed Spells, Warding Curse, Font of Radiance, Epic Resurgence.

Powers: (discounting those given by race/class/theme/Paragon Path/Epic Destiny)

Ethereal Stride, Shadowslip, Shielding Shades, Cursegrind, Whispers of the Void, Infuriating Elusiveness, Strand of Fate, Delusions of Loyalty, Master of Magic, Web of Lies, Instruction to Darkness

Equipment:

Boots of Eagerness

Cincture of the Githzerai

Cloak of Translocation +2

Hands of Hadar

Rod of the Star Spawn +6

Shadowdance Leather Armor +5

Skull Mask

Warlock's Bracers

*runs away screaming into the night*

Edited by Morrigain