Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

Jeni and Qew

Name: Jeni

Appearance: Jeni is scrawny for her age, and a little short. Her brown hair is shoulder-length, her eyes are blue, and she has freckles. She wears scuffed tennis shoes, a pair of well-loved jeans, and a turtleneck with a sweater her mom knitted for her. Sure, she gets teased for that a little, but not too much that she won't wear it. She also carries a stuffed back-back.

Background: She doesn't want to talk about it, okay? She doesn't know if she's supposed to. Not yet. She hasn't gotten too far in the book yet, and it might be one of the things against the rules. She doesn't know what happens if you break the rules, either. But it's probably not that great, right?

Name: Qew (Pronounced “Q”)

Appearance: Orange fur, fluffy, four legs and a tail.

Background: Meow.

:whistle:

Ohmygod.

Is this what I think it is? Is this...is this...

"I am on errantry, and I greet you"?

Either way,

I've been wanting to do this one for a while. Probably ever since Darion showed up with his book. (Oh, and the cat is based off of my little sister's orange fluffball.)

Me too! :whistle: I need to get caught up on the newer ones.

...I swear, when the mod is done, I'm going to lock myself in my room with a stack of books and my new computer games and not come out for a week. *cackles*

XD I love those books, although I don't get the reference. It's been a long time since I've read them. I should read them again...hmm.

Read the Young Wizards series. They're young adult books, so they're a pretty fast , but very enjoyable read. Summed up: Pre-teens fight the devil. With sidekicks such as a white hole, an enormous shark, and a smart-alecky macaw that can see the future.

Diane Duane? I love Diane Duane! Didn't read Young Wizards though. You'll never guess which books of hers I did read though... Boy, that could be used for blackmail... :frightened:

God no. Close though :D Um, time frame would be when I was younger than you... And before I get the snarky comments, yes they did have printed books in those days - they just didn't have electronic ones :frightened:

Then either Star Trek or that...er...don't remember what the series is called because I haven't read it yet. "The Door into..." series.

Yeah, it was Star Trek. The best ST books ever written. She took the ST stuff into a new dimension. My Enemy, My Ally was the best. I gave away most of the ST stuff after reading it, but I kept hers.

I've got her Doctor's Orders book, but I'll definitely have to check that one out. :frightened:

So, yay, kidchars? Also, I think I've heard about this series.. I'll have to check my source of completely random and 90% illrelevant information.

Nope. My best friend. XD Also, looking at the Wiki, this was Harry Potter before there was Harry Potter, it seems. XD

Also, I surprise myself that I have not uploaded this earlier. Here's the original Qew: