When I'm feeling better, I might start a thread on the fiasco that is the presidential race in the US. What a mess.

it looks like the Pope has just Trumped Trump- but if Trump runs for Pope it'll be "Pope Trumped by Trump."

More like 150. :P

That's a lot of hippos! I'll run the numbers and see how many pandas that'll hold!

Pandas weigh between 170 lb and 290 lb and the Antonov 225 has a capacity of about 559,577 lb. Okay, we need to factor in the 6 crew and the weight of the average person is 140 lb, so we have 840 lb taken up by the crew so we have 558,737 lb left for the pandas.

Based on that, we take floor(558,737/panda_weight_low) for the maximum number of pandas and floor(558,737/panda_weight_high) for the minimum number of pandas.

This gives us:

panda_max = floor(558,737 lb / 170 lb)
          = floor(3286.688)
          = 3,286 pandas

panda_min = floor(558,737 lb / 290 lb)
          = floor(1926.679)
          = 1,926 pandas
Or roughly thereof. :D

Are there any gloves that would be a tight enough fit to use with keyboards and controllers? I've come to the realization that my hands are just too dang oily for the common good and I'd need to wash them very frequently to keep the grime off my hands so my devices don't get nasty.

Gloves worn by people who work in archives of ancient books and documents? Ismelda always wraps celophane across her keyboards so that she can easily wash or throw away and replace this covering, leaving the keys always protected from dirty fingers.

I got a call from the vet earlier and the ashes are ready. I'll be picking them up just as quickly as I can so that I put her in her final resting place: the special spot I've picked out in the woods.