• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Linode Critical Maintenance   01/10/2018

Phase 1 is complete. There will be a second round once Linode gets a patch. I have updated the forum thread -  please see my post here.

The exhaust vent is explained, don't recall any other of VM's queries being explained though.

Spoiler

The designs for the Death Star were drawn up by someone being forced against his will to produce a planet destroying weapon. He intentionally designed this weakness and had the designs sent to Princess Leia so that they would know how to blow up the Death Star. She then hides the plans in R2D2 and launches him in an escape pod to Tatooine when Vader captures her ship.

Mine aren't, they're too thick. I could have bigger displays if they were physically the same size but the bezel was 5mm instead of 2.5cm

On 2018-02-04 at 7:38 AM, Schtearn said:

Star Trek 2009 was screened over here. A kind of a bim bam biffo fratty patchwork reboot lacking the gentle touch of the original, but the plot held everything altogether, almost. The quality of production and performances certainly entertained.

The attempt at light relief with Keenser was laughable.

ziwAlwN.png

The other one was better. :D

I refrained from replying to this because I decided to see if anybody had seen any of the new movies. Sadly it appears not. See the new ones, they're awesome, other than the first one. :D

NASA used to have a page where the public could submit ideas to them but the standard contact form is limited to 250 characters, which is kind of silly as things can undoubtedly become quite lengthy. I can't find their old ideas form, though. Is anyone familiar with this stuff? I could send them a written packet but I'd prefer to send them my concepts and theories electronically if I can as that would be easier for me. Or I could just show up on their doorstep, it's not like their Florida center is all that far from me. :P