• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Leonardo

Feedback thread

Feel free to rename the topic or merge it with other active threads.

I notice that members total posts are not shown in the pop up profile when having the mouse on their usernames in both posts and in the online line in the bottom.

There is also a minor request to change the text colour for registered members from red to to let say yellow or perhaps to something that fits the mobile theme a little better than yellow.

I doesn't need a picture since I know why I can't see members total posts, because it seems to me that registered members cannot read team members posts.

Scratch that... I began to mixed up things.  The posts are showing. :facepalm:

@Anda:  I was not asking for more themes it was just for changing the members colour from red to something else.  I kinda mixed up all the red colours in the bottom. :frantics:

Edited by Leonardo

I'd prefer to do as new themes so that people have the choice. It also helps to keep the Blood theme (that's what the red one is called) unaltered to make upgrading easier.

Probably need to do something to mask the background image when looking at the "new contents" listing for the forum. It's hard to read the red titles on a red background.

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Btw, this forum skin has a background switcher. It's the paint bucket in the upper right corner. You might find one of the other backgrounds works better with the current link colour.

Please feel free to provide us with feedback guys, it will help when I sit down to fix the skins. :thumbup:

Edited by AndalayBay

I just tried them but there is no much difference between them a least I can't notice any difference. :shrug:

Anyway they make the red text colour a little easier to read not much but better than nothing.

I'm confused, where is this red writing on a red background? All the red writing I'm seeing is against a black background so it's very easy to read.

Ah I see now. I never knew there was a "View New Content" page before, that's what looking at the main forum page shows me anyway.

Probably need to do something to mask the background image when looking at the "new contents" listing for the forum. It's hard to read the red titles on a red background.

This and a few other things have been fixed. I made some adjustments to the base Blood skin. Once I get a few other things off my to-do list, I will create a new skin with more dramatic changes. The link colours will be changed, for example.

This and a few other things have been fixed. I made some adjustments to the base Blood skin. Once I get a few other things off my to-do list, I will create a new skin with more dramatic changes. The link colours will be changed, for example.

Sounds good to me. :)