'Drea

Kitties!!

7 hours ago, AndalayBay said:

I’ve had cats that don’t react to citrus! My first cat didn’t like citrus and we used to scatter citrus peels around the Christmas tree to keep him at bay, but all our cats since just play with the peels! Doesn’t faze Brits at all. Mind you, water doesn’t faze them much either. :rofl:

Yeah, that doesn't work here! I throw out my peels in my garden for compost and they still come! :P

6 hours ago, Schtearn said:

Get a scatmat or make your own?

Reveal hidden contents

They may not like steel wire coil mesh mats either. Or try attaching one of these to your current mat.

I can try foil, thanks. :)

I think there's certain plants that cats don't like, you could plant some of them.

Or you can seed-bomb a vacant lot with catnip and send all the cats over there!

I can hear the yowling now.

Btw, my little ones are really good climbers. They are only six weeks old, but they’ve climbed to the closed barrel, which is about 4 ft high. What’s even more impressive, they’ve figured out how to climb back down - backwards. :D

On 5/6/2018 at 10:36 PM, AndalayBay said:

I can hear the yowling now.

Btw, my little ones are really good climbers. They are only six weeks old, but they’ve climbed to the closed barrel, which is about 4 ft high. What’s even more impressive, they’ve figured out how to climb back down - backwards. :D

I give you:  Infant Max (a decade ago.)  Little asshole scaled me like Everest to get that toy.
2008_12_24 156.jpg

2008_12_24 158.jpg

Edit:  Yes, I have very tiny feet.

I’ve read in various sources that male Brits aren’t fully developed until they’re 3 or 4 years old. It might be just muscle mass, but when fully developed they should be quite solid. Apparently it’s testosterone that gives them the big cheeks, or JOWLS, as Ama puts it. :lmao: