• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Wikis Moving   10/08/2020

Enodoc from the UESP has stepped up and will host our wikis in their wiki farm. I just finished uploading the backups to the UESP server. The wikis that are moving are: Better Cities Morrowind Modding Wiki TESCOSI OOO Oblivion Quest Mods Ordendesdrachen The last three are wikis that WalkerInShadows created. I never finished getting them set up on TAL, so they'll finally be available again once the UESP guys finish getting things set up.
Sign in to follow this  
'Drea

Kitties!!

It's kind of like Schrödinger's Cat. He's used to being seen as a lady, a lot of people make the mistake. :D

Ada is pregnant. She has kitten handles instead of love handles! :P We’re hoping Curie is pregnant too, but aren’t sure. She should have delivered by now so we think she resorbed the kittens. It’s also possible she mated with Darwin at a later time. She had silent heats so it can be hard to tell. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pippin1.jpg.be935ecfb1f1e0f6682880ebb17e7062.jpg

Here's my Pippin. :) 

Edited by Sue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That’s not coming through. You can link to images from your gallery album, but the process is not obvious. It might be easier to just attach the image to your post.

Got it sorted :)

Typical male.... showing off the goods. Someone’s having fun! :D

He loves his play mat :)

One of my queens, Ada, had four kittens last Saturday. It’s her biggest litter, at four large kittens. Here are a couple of pics of the new brood.

E87E94FF-D3D5-4528-A7DE-C9E29C97C490.jpeg

626DAA15-8FBE-4397-8056-AEB77B99AF0E.jpeg

• Like 2

Now that all of Ada’s kittens have been adopted, she has retired from breeding. She’s five years old now and it’s time to retire. We got her spayed the other day, so now she gets to wear her pumpkin suit to stop her from chewing her stitches:

DF8879DF-D208-483F-A43B-65CCED1177D0.jpeg

It’s called a maternity suit. As you can see, she’s really happy with the new garb. :P

• Haha 1

Happy retirement Ada. Should imagine she would be out of the suit around about now.

A place for all cat lovers:

Not yet and she’s developed complications from the surgery, so she’ll be going through another surgery on Monday. :(