• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
AndalayBay

(De)Motivational... and Funny Stuff (NSFW)

Hey, I lived in Maine for seven years - some of you guys say aboot!  :P  (After all, I blame Canada for the hellish mix that is the Maine accent.  It's a blend of Bostonian and Canadian, and it still sometimes tries to crop up in my speech seventeen years later!)

I'm the only one in my family with a sorta-accent!  (Well, okay, my dad pulls a Marylander accent sometimes still.)  But I've got the dropping of the Gs and the occasional strange pronounciation of the A and such if I get tired or tipsy.

Hilarious story about my ex:  He boasted about how his Wisconsin accent was considered a "non-accent" and that "they train newscasters to have a midwestern accent" and "You sound like a hick with your accent!"  Well, he found a quiz online that allowed you to try an pinpoint your acccent based on how you think words are pronounced.

Guess which one of us ended up with the result of "No accent"?  :rofl:

Going through my archives, I happened across one of those RPG type lists of what stuff is wrong. Not sure which list this is but it's 1975 lines.Some of my favorites:6. Synchronized panicking is not a proper battle plan.13. Must not murder canon NPCs in their sleep, no matter how cliche they are.31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.41. Gnomes do not have the racial ability 'impromptu kickstand'56. No matter how well I roll, a squirrel cannot carry a horse and rider at full sprint.73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.93. I am to remind my DM that he must never, ever give my paladin a dire boar for a mount again.106. I do not have weapon proficiency in cat.138. If the mere thought of it costs the others sanity, I'm forbidden from doing it.154. I am not allowed to rub the monk's head for luck.179. Chummer means he is my friend, not that sharks find him tasty.190. Duel wielding small animals is strictly forbidden.207. The following weapons are not legal choices in a duel: Steamroller, Nerve Gas, Landmine, Midget.226. Troll bubblegum...bad idea.380. I cannot use the ventriloquism skill to convice the fighter his new sword is a magical talking one.I do love this list :D

Edited by deaths_soul

That sounds a lot like Ama's 101 things she's not allowed to do in Oblivion... which grew to 601 things the last time I remember. Ama, we need to bring that one back!

Things you do NOT do in ANY of my Elder Scrolls games

1. Add a Bosmer with NON-all-black eyes

2. Make Bosmer Eat Bread

3. Make even more people think Bosmer are pushovers by being "swarmed" by golden assed elves....

Bethesda..... you... have sullied your own damn lore of Bosmer....

-_-

My real Canadian name is Strong Moose Sausage. I'm trying to decide if that's a good thing... :ermm:

So you're a *living* message then? :P

Strong Moose Sausage

Yeah, over Skype haha.

I do? Like what? Other than "horrible" which I know about because my boyfriend points it out to me all the time.