• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
AndalayBay

(De)Motivational... and Funny Stuff (NSFW)

5 hours ago, Schtearn said:

Anyone travelling to London soon? Be concerned. Be very concerned...

A timely reminder of the senseless human suffering inflicted by a succession of uncaring UK governments since the 1980s; a weeping sore marring the green and pleasant face of Britain.

:D [Actually, just been. The Waterloo train did not grind to a halt because of either: 1. a leaf on the line; 2. The wrong kind of snow - so I got off very lightly...]

Remember Waterloo as an exceptional station- 25 acres or so. Along with KC St. Pancras one of the best but no on the photogenic list.

Anyone into pollinating philodendrons? Special skills required. Very special skills!

It seems like they are commercial- but not in a big way. They probably wouldn't mind their name on stuff- for link ons- very much like the pic in this Ubuntu comic viewer:

xkcd-viewer-for-Linux.jpg

But then again. :P

That's great! It came up with other sites in google that wanted 9 bucks a month to embed along with 500 other sites. Must be for commercial sites then. Whatever they are :P

Super! VM, could you upload that image to our admin area and post the link in the description as well? That way I’ll be able to find them when I get a chance to put the page together. Thanks!

Actually there are a pair of glasses to help autistic kids/people with that. I saw a feature about them on the news a few days ago. They had a teenage kid (with autism) show how they worked. He said they helped him a lot and gave him more confidence.

Can people still buy Glass? I thought they had discontinued it years ago after people threw a tantrum over the hidden camera aspect even though they're on just about every traffic light. Yes, people are idiots. :P

Granted, most schools seem to keep some on hand simply as playthings for some reason or another.