• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
AndalayBay

(De)Motivational... and Funny Stuff (NSFW)

Posted (edited)

Your niece looks mean in the first picture, Ama.  She may have a dark side :).  Them keeids...

Edited by Malonn

6 hours ago, Malonn said:

Your niece looks mean in the first picture, Ama.  She may have a dark side :).  Them keeids...

May have a dark side?

*insulted noises*

She's my niece!  Of course she has a dark side!

5 hours ago, Malonn said:

Lol.  Uh oh, does Ama play in the dark?  Was she born in the dark?

I was removed via planned c-section because I apparently refused to be a normal baby.  Or even a normal breech baby.  The OB/GYN actually had to untangle all my limbs.

And according to my mom, I glared at her once I was out.

Lol.  Did your mom say your eyes looked like Rick Moranis's when he glared at the guy offering a horse drawn carriage ride?

On 6/18/2018 at 5:25 PM, Malonn said:

Lol.  Did your mom say your eyes looked like Rick Moranis's when he glared at the guy offering a horse drawn carriage ride?

I'm 90% sure that my eyes didn't glow red.

I mean, I'm only occasionally literally zapped by my church's font of holy water (because I'm really good at building up and holding an electric charge, shut up.)

I was sat on my placenta so had to come via old-timey C-Section, top to bottom zipper.

My sister, also an Emily, took the medal though - she sat on my mother's lymph node and broke it, to this day mama's leg swells up in the summer.

Posted (edited)

Even dear old Ireland has joined the space race!

Edit: One of those props looks a spitting image of Tom Baker. Perhaps he is!

Edited by Schtearn

On 2018-06-19 at 8:04 AM, Schtearn said:

What's your emergency code?

I think it would have been better if it was 911 in binary. :P

19 hours ago, Amadaun said:

I'm 90% sure that my eyes didn't glow red.

I mean, I'm only occasionally literally zapped by my church's font of holy water (because I'm really good at building up and holding an electric charge, shut up.)

Ok, ok, ok... 90% sure.  Church?!

5 hours ago, Malonn said:

Ok, ok, ok... 90% sure.  Church?!

I teach Sunday school and do their social media.   I'm respectable and have yet to burst into flames when I cross the threshold.  

14 hours ago, Amadaun said:

I teach Sunday school and do their social media.   I'm respectable and have yet to burst into flames when I cross the threshold.  

:D Lol

What denomination is the church?

Eight - the queen of them all passed a couple years back

DSC_0244.JPG

She might have been mostly blind and not moving much at 17, but that doesn't mean that Alice wasn't a literal force of nature for her entire life.  She broke the vet's computer three days before she passed.  Because FUCK YOU, I'M THE QUEEN. *stomps on everything*

Felicitous Flight Of Fancy:
A famous fish-factor found himself father of five flirting females—Fanny, Florence, Fernanda, Francesca, and Fenella. The first four were flat-featured, ill-favored, forbidding-faced, freckled frumps, fretful, flippant, foolish, and flaunting. Fenella was a fine-featured, fresh, fleet-footed fairy, frank, free, and full of fun. The fisher failed, and was forced by fickle fortune to forego his footman, forfeit his forefathers’ fine fields, and find a forlorn farm-house in a forsaken forest. The four fretful females, fond of figuring at feasts in feathers and fashionable finery, fumed at their fugitive father. Forsaken by fulsome, flattering fortune-hunters, who followed them when first they flourished, Fenella fondled her father, flavored their food, forgot her flattering followers, and frolicked in a frieze without flounces. The father, finding himself forced to forage in foreign parts for a fortune, found he could afford a faring to his five fondlings. The first four were fain to foster their frivolity with fine frills and fans, fit to finish their father’s finances; Fenella, fearful of flooring him, formed a fancy for a full fresh flower. Fate favored the fish-factor for a few days, when he fell in with a fog; his faithful Filley’s footsteps faltered, and food failed. He found himself in front of a fortified fortress. Finding it forsaken, and feeling himself feeble, and forlorn with fasting, he fed on the fish, flesh, and fowl he found, fricasseed, and when full fell flat on the floor. Fresh in the forenoon, he forthwith flew to the fruitful fields, and not forgetting Fenella, he filched a fair flower; when a foul, frightful, fiendish figure flashed forth: ‘Felonious fellow, fingering my flowers, I’ll finish you! Fly; say farewell to your fine felicitous family, and face me in a fortnight!’ The faint-hearted fisher fumed and faltered, and fast and far was his flight. His five daughters flew to fall at his feet and fervently felicitate him. Frantically and fluently he unfolded his fate. Fenella, forthwith fortified by filial fondness, followed her father’s footsteps, and flung her faultless form at the foot of the frightful figure, who forgave the father, and fell flat on his face, for he had fervently fallen in a fiery fit of love for the fair Fenella. He feasted her till, fascinated by his faithfulness, she forgot the ferocity of his face, form, 39and features, and frankly and fondly fixed Friday, fifth of February, for the affair to come off. There was festivity, fragrance, finery, fireworks, fricasseed frogs, fritters, fish, flesh, fowl, and frumentry, frontignac, flip, and fare fit for the fastidious; fruit, fuss, flambeaux, four fat fiddlers and fifers; and the frightful form of the fortunate and frumpish fiend fell from him, and he fell at Fenella’s feet a fair-favored, fine, frank, freeman of the forest. Behold the fruits of filial affection.