AndalayBay

(De)Motivational... and Funny Stuff (NSFW)

Ah the memory thing. Losing stuff doesn't seem to improve it nohow! 

Of course,  in My Favourite Martian, there was the Quantatronic Memory Transducer which might help clear some of the surplus_to_requirement:

Spielberg's handling of the first Colombo, Murder by the Book was nothing short of sensational.

Jack Cassidy (father of our dear late heartthrob David Cassidy) played murderers in three Colombo episodes, and applied his champagne popping skills to this role with aplomb.

And the repartee here:

Recommended!

Edited by Schtearn

Columbo is great isn't he? In "Blueprint for Murder", his search for the body in the foundations is justified by most possibly the worst pun of all the episodes: a "concrete example."

In "The big Job", James and his gang book into a respectable lodger as "Professor Hook, Dr. Lyne and Mr. Sinkha."

Some comedy moments from Down Under hit "Fast Forward" a while back. 

Haha, understood.  I don't have children, but my two brothers do--I've gotten a taste for what it's like to raise children; let's just say I don't see them in my future...

Clip from an old movie made just after the war. Pre EastEnders, it captures a feeling and vibe we don''t get today.

Yeah we saw that on the news. I wonder if they were any more responsive than their usual audience. :lol:

Quite an interesting look at how Photoshop plays a key role as seen through the feeds of a social media influencer. 

I remember there was quite an uproar a few years ago when female actors found out that their pictures were being Photoshopped when published in various magazines. It was shit like breast enlargement.