• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
AndalayBay

Screenshots!

This is Munsinun....

Bosmer, Assassin, Cannibal....

Munsinun is a skilled assassin in archery and short blades and is rarely, if ever, seen in any sort of armor because to quote him "If you're clever enough you can kill a an army while naked."

A devout follower of the society of Bosmer Law, even outside Valenwood, he revels in the feast of flesh after making a kill as is tradition for any Bosmer, a handy thing when he accidentally stumbled into Markarth's "Hall of the Dead" and wound up obtaining the Ring of Namira.

Having recently Joined the Dark Brotherhood of Skyrim he's looking forward to the day their youngest, and oldest, member will embrace him into an even closer circle off bloodlust, Vampirism.

Posted Image

Mods In photo:

Slof's Posh Clothing
Unique Bows Collection
Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles
More Hair Colors

Best.  Beheading.  EVER.

ScreenShot91.jpg

A wee bit of Photoshop witchery to make the colors pop on this one:

ScreenShot78.jpg

Uh...Grelod?  What's going on here?  *twitch*

ScreenShot21.jpg

"She's the best boss ever!  The BEST!  Oh Gods I can feel her breath on my neck-"

ScreenShot236.jpg

Oh...oh man...dude.  I'm really sorry about that.  I swear I wasn't aiming for you.

ScreenShot256.jpg

I have no words.  Or explanations.

ScreenShot86.jpg

I always take some pictures from my current game.  Here have I and Lydia just continue our journey after a quick fight with some bandits on the slopes when we encounter this.

Posted Image

Later when we return to Lakeview Manor I saw a giant near my manor WTF.  :blink:  This is the second time an enemy have been respawned in the Lakeview Manor exterior cell.  The first time was there three bandits and now this.

Posted Image

What's next on the enemies leveled lists? :P

Aww, that giant wants a hug. Did you give him one?

Nah... I don't think so and yes I did gave him an *Unrelented* hug. :devil3:

I was going to go with:  "Excuse me, sir.  Have you heard the word of our Lord Talos?"

Good one. :D

Probably he haven't yet... until he hear something thunder like. :P

Alright, it has been too long before I posted pictures in this thread and these pictures are from my current game.

2016 01 05 00004

I think the Elk got too curious about Riften. :D

2016 01 04 00005

Aim...

2016 01 04 00006

...and shoot down that soulgem.

2016 01 17 00006

My adopted son Alesan has just got a crab pet.

2016 01 16 00001

"How is this pose?  Is it good or do I need to change the angle?" :P

In this case, he was good Draugr distraction. I let them pummel him with frost while I roasted them with fire. My character only had a weak fire spell at the time, so it was a challenging dungeon. :P

In this case, he was good Draugr distraction. I let them pummel him with frost while I roasted them with fire. My character only had a weak fire spell at the time, so it was a challenging dungeon. :P

Have you visit the High Gate Ruins yet?

If you have then maybe your destruction skill needs some training, if you want to have a destructive approach towards your enemy.

Edited by Leonardo

So I recently picked up Skyrim and Oblivion again to get back into the modding mood.  I did Vaermina's quest, and had to leave my dog outside the tower.  I came back out and...well...

He fetched me a dead dragon.

Garmsdragon.png

Garm is a very, very good pupper.