• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Kyoma

Oblivion XP Level-Up Menu CTD

For those that are having a crash when the levelup menu opens I would like to ask the following:

• A so-called 'crash dump' that contains the details of the crash. To make OBSE generate it you need to change bCreateCrashDump to 1 in "DataOBSEobse.ini". Then, the next time it crashes it should produce a OBSECrashDump.dmp in your Oblivion folder (happens automatically). If you could upload that file it will hopefully allow me to go straight to the source of the crash
  • The menuque log (for v16a), all the way up to the crash. There's some info I'd like on what fonts are being used and the log contains most of what I need.
  • Finally a question on what version of OblivionXP is being used, specifically the language (of the menus).

It is highly unlikely that the problem comes from a mod conflict (I believe some users have already tried it with just ObXP) so the loadorder isn't needed. I have a few possible ideas but they're just that, ideas. In the coming days I'll provide some modified menu files to see which specific part is causing the crash (or is causing MenuQue to cause a crash).

If any of the above is unclear or doesn't work just post here and we (AndalayBay and I) will try to provide more detailed steps.

Andalay here: You can attach the crash dumps and logs to your posts by zipping them first.

Edited by AndalayBay
Fixed formatting

Firstly, sorry for taking so long to get to this- am aware that Kyoma and Andalay Bay are in the horrible position of trying to fix a problem they can't replicate, and so I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to follow the above instructions promptly. I was out all day, and so not near my Oblivion install.

The menuque log- is that the file in the OBSE/plugins/menuque called "game"- it's the only one I could fine that looked a log. Have uploaded what it said in this spoiler.

Query (compiled with 20)Loading Submodule 'DataobsepluginsMenuQueSubmodule.Game.dll' ...Attaching Submodule ...Submodule loaded at 55C80000Load (CSMode = 0)Initializing Submodule ...Plugin Handle = <00000005>Plugin Name = 'OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue'Plugin Version = 16OBSE Interface Map at <038B0BD8>Loading INIINI Path: E:Elder ScrollsOblivionDataOBSEPluginsMenuQue.iniFinished loading INI.Registering Commands....Registering command 'mqSetMessageBoxSource' w/ opcode 25D0Registering command 'mqGetSelectedClass' w/ opcode 25D1Registering command 'mqGetHighlightedClass' w/ opcode 25D2Registering command 'Kyoma_Test' w/ opcode 25D3Registering command 'mqGetEnchMenuBaseItem' w/ opcode 25D4Registering command 'mqGetMapMarkers' w/ opcode 25D5Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildFloatValue' w/ opcode 25D6Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildStringValue' w/ opcode 25D7Registering command 'mqSetMenuChildFloatValue' w/ opcode 25D8Registering command 'mqSetMenuChildStringValue' w/ opcode 25D9Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildHasTrait' w/ opcode 25DARegistering command 'mqGetMenuChildName' w/ opcode 25DBRegistering command 'mqGetMenuChildCount' w/ opcode 25DCRegistering command 'mqCreateMenuFloatValue' w/ opcode 25DDRegistering command 'mqCreateMenuStringValue' w/ opcode 25DERegistering command 'mqGetMenuActiveFloatValue' w/ opcode 25DFRegistering command 'mqGetMenuActiveStringValue' w/ opcode 25E0Registering command 'mqSetMenuActiveFloatValue' w/ opcode 25E1Registering command 'mqSetMenuActiveStringValue' w/ opcode 25E2Registering command 'mqGetMenuActiveChildIndex' w/ opcode 25E3Registering command 'InsertXML' w/ opcode 25E4Registering command 'mqGetCurrentQuests' w/ opcode 25E5Registering command 'mqGetCompletedQuests' w/ opcode 25E6Registering command 'mqGetActiveQuest' w/ opcode 25E7Registering command 'mqSetActiveQuest' w/ opcode 25E8Registering command 'mqGetQuestCompleted' w/ opcode 25E9Registering command 'mqUncompleteQuest' w/ opcode 25EARegistering command 'mqGetActiveQuestTargets' w/ opcode 25EBRegistering command 'InsertXMLTemplate' w/ opcode 25ECRegistering command 'mqGetMenuGlobalStringValue' w/ opcode 25EDRegistering command 'mqSetMenuGlobalStringValue' w/ opcode 25EERegistering command 'mqSetMenuGlobalFloatValue' w/ opcode 26B0Registering command 'mqGetMenuGlobalFloatValue' w/ opcode 26B1Registering command 'ShowGenericMenu' w/ opcode 26B2Registering command 'ShowMagicPopupMenu' w/ opcode 26B3Registering command 'ShowTrainingMenu' w/ opcode 26B4Registering command 'GetGenericButtonPressed' w/ opcode 26B5Registering command 'SetMenuEventHandler' w/ opcode 26B6Registering command 'RemoveMenuEventHandler' w/ opcode 26B7Registering command 'GetMenuEventType' w/ opcode 26B8Registering command 'GetFontLoaded' w/ opcode 26B9Registering command 'UpdateLocalMap' w/ opcode 26BARegistering command 'GetLocalMapSeen' w/ opcode 26BBRegistering command 'GetWorldMapData' w/ opcode 26BCRegistering command 'IsTextEditInUse' w/ opcode 26BDRegistering command 'GetMousePos' w/ opcode 26BERegistering command 'SetWorldMapData' w/ opcode 26BFRegistering command 'GetWorldMapDoor' w/ opcode 26C0Registering command 'GetTextEditString' w/ opcode 26C1Registering command 'ShowTextEditMenu' w/ opcode 26C2Registering command 'SetTextEditString' w/ opcode 26C3Registering command 'tile_GetFloat' w/ opcode 26C4Registering command 'tile_GetString' w/ opcode 26C5Registering command 'tile_HasTrait' w/ opcode 26C6Registering command 'GetLoadedFonts' w/ opcode 26C7Registering command 'tile_SetFloat' w/ opcode 26C8Registering command 'tile_SetString' w/ opcode 26C9Registering command 'tile_FadeFloat' w/ opcode 26CARegistering command 'tile_GetInfo' w/ opcode 26CBRegistering command 'tile_GetName' w/ opcode 26CCRegistering command 'GetTextEditBox' w/ opcode 26CDRegistering command 'GetMouseImage' w/ opcode 26CERegistering command 'SetMouseImage' w/ opcode 26CFRegistering command 'GetSkillCode' w/ opcode 27B0Registering command 'IncrementPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B1Registering command 'TriggerPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B2Registering command 'ModPlayerSkillExpF' w/ opcode 27B3Registering command 'GetPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B4Registering command 'GetPlayerSkillAdvancesF' w/ opcode 27B5Registering command 'SetPlayerSkillAdvancesF' w/ opcode 27B6Registering command 'GetRequiredSkillExpF' w/ opcode 27B7Registering command 'GetSkillUseIncrementF' w/ opcode 27B8Registering command 'SetSkillUseIncrementF' w/ opcode 27B9Registering command 'GetSkillGoverningAttributeF' w/ opcode 27BARegistering command 'SetSkillGoverningAttributeF' w/ opcode 27BBRegistering command 'GetSkillSpecializationF' w/ opcode 27BCRegistering command 'SetSkillSpecializationF' w/ opcode 27BDRegistering command 'GetAllSkills' w/ opcode 27BERegistering command 'ShowLevelUpMenu' w/ opcode 27BFRegistering command 'SetTrainerSkillC' w/ opcode 27C0Registering command 'GetRequiredSkillExpC' w/ opcode 27C1Registering command 'GetSkillSpecializationC' w/ opcode 27C2Registering command 'SetSkillSpecializationC' w/ opcode 27C3Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuSkill' w/ opcode 27C4Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuLevel' w/ opcode 27C5Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuCost' w/ opcode 27C6Registering command 'GetSkillForm' w/ opcode 27C7Registering command 'GetAVSkillMasteryLevelC' w/ opcode 27C8Registering command 'GetAVSkillMasteryLevelF' w/ opcode 27C9Registering command 'tile_GetVar' w/ opcode 27CAChecking AddActorValues...Module 'AddActorValues.dll' = <10000000> w/ version 0100FF00Initializing X-Skills...Overriding command 'IncrementPlayerSkillUseC' w/ opcode 1856Overriding command 'TriggerPlayerSkillUseC' w/ opcode 18FAOverriding command 'ModPlayerSkillExpC' w/ opcode 18FDOverriding command 'GetPlayerSkillUseC' w/ opcode 18F0Overriding command 'GetPlayerSkillAdvancesC' w/ opcode 18FFOverriding command 'SetPlayerSkillAdvancesC' w/ opcode 1901Overriding command 'GetRequiredSkillExpC' w/ opcode 19FCOverriding command 'GetSkillUseIncrementC' w/ opcode 1857Overriding command 'SetSkillUseIncrementC' w/ opcode 1858Overriding command 'GetSkillGoverningAttributeC' w/ opcode 188EOverriding command 'SetSkillGoverningAttributeC' w/ opcode 188FOverriding command 'GetSkillSpecializationC' w/ opcode 19FAOverriding command 'SetSkillSpecializationC' w/ opcode 19FBOverriding command 'ActorValueToStringC' w/ opcode 187AOverriding command 'GetBookSkillTaught' w/ opcode 1528Overriding command 'SetBookSkillTaught' w/ opcode 152BOverriding command 'GetTrainerSkill' w/ opcode 1696Overriding command 'SetTrainerSkillC' w/ opcode 27C0Overriding command 'GetAVSkillMasteryLevelC' w/ opcode 19FEPatched default faction rank text to NoneUIMessage duration fixed with default length of 3 secondsPatched item template names.HUD Active Effects limit set to 8GenericMenu preparement...GenericMenu Good-To-Go!Tracking the Big-Four-Giants (tm)Prepare to launch our Super-Awesome-Tile-System...Tile Parser........Done!Tile Operators.....Done!Tile Functions.....Done!Tile Values........Done!Super-Awesome-Tile-System is locked and loaded!Submodule initialization completed successfullySubmodule initialized successfully.Loading Fonts in DataFontsExtraFont "Kingthings_Petrock_Rus_12Aw.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 7Font "ObXP_Kingthings_Petrock_12.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 8String Literals...&DarN_LaBrit_28;&DarN_LG_Kingthings_Petrock_14;&DarN_LG_Kingthings_Petrock_18;&DarN_Oblivion_28;&Handwritten;&Kingthings_Petrock_Rus_12Aw;&ObXP_Kingthings_Petrock_12;Finished loading fonts.Expanding tile traits....Code >> appendCode >> prependCode >> inclCode >> cmpCode >> tostringCode >> lengthCode >> activeCode >> &Scroll;Code >> &TextEdit;Code >> &FocusBox;Code >> &DragRect;Code >> &DragHorizontal;Code >> &DragVertical;Code >> focusCode >> focussizeCode >> rotation (rot)Code >> rotationx (rotx)Code >> rotationy (roty)Code >> rotationp (rotp)Code >> ratioCode >> animtimeCode >> locusxCode >> locusyCode >> locusdepthCode >> locusrotationLoading Strings in DataMenusStringsSuccessfully loaded the content of ObXP_strings.xml under section ObXPFinished loading Strings.DataHandler::PostLinkFixed value detected for "stat_p3_window_paney" in StatsMenu, try patching it.Found y listindex multiplier of 27Successfully patched.Fixed value detected for "stat_p3_scroll_baruser2" in StatsMenu, try patching it.Successfully patched.Detaching Submodule ...

The forum is telling me that I can't upload the OBSE crash dump- it's telling me I can't upload that kind of file.

As for language of Oblivion XP- I'm using the English version.

Alright, checking the crash dump seems to indicate something isn't properly cleared. Could you try this levelup menu. Just unzip it to your "DataMenus" folder, overwriting the existing file. I've disabled a portion of the menu which I believe is responsible, you'll notice the skill & attribute pictures aren't working but other than that everything should be ok.

Alright, then I know what part of the code is causing the crash. Unfortunately MenuQue (the source code and such) is in a bit of a mess so further troubleshooting will be difficult for now.

Alright, then I know what part of the code is causing the crash. Unfortunately MenuQue (the source code and such) is in a bit of a mess so further troubleshooting will be difficult for now.

Yeah! :banana: Thanks Kyoma. Btw you can use our download area here. :) The Private section is just for Collective members to exchange files, which is just you and I right now, but that link is the public part, which all members can access.

On second thought, I would like to try a test build for MenuQue, just unzip it to your Oblivion folder. It'll produce a rather lenghty log so you might wanna zip+upload it instead of copy-pasting. Oh and remember to switch the levelup menu back to the original. Since it is a test build you should remove it afterwards (the MenuQue.dll and the MenuQue folder in "DataOBSEPlugins") and reinstall v16a.

That was fast! And thanks again, I'll hopefully be able to fix it now. :) Though I'm not sure when I'll be able to release a proper update so for now you'll have to use the modified levelup menu.

Edited by Kyoma

Well I'm going over the code as we speak and so far it's not really making any sense. I mean, I can't deny that it crashes for a particular line but at the same time I can't explain it either.  All of the assembly looks fine and there aren't any differences between the game's own code. Like I said, I can't really explain it. :blink:

They stuck something in there to make it crash for a random number of people when using your code. ;)

Especially when you consider that you and I can't reproduce it. I'm pretty sure it's working for most users. Just a few that are having a problem.

Is this part of the code that swaps in the template? Would it help to remove some of the template code? In other words, have all the code in the menu so that we aren't inserting from a template?

They stuck something in there to make it crash for a random number of people when using your code. ;)

Especially when you consider that you and I can't reproduce it. I'm pretty sure it's working for most users. Just a few that are having a problem.

Is this part of the code that swaps in the template? Would it help to remove some of the template code? In other words, have all the code in the menu so that we aren't inserting from a template?

The problem lies with getting the picture from the active element, it uses a MenuQue feature that is either bugged itself or triggers a bug (for these select users). I'd like to try one more build before I'm officially out of ideas, also, please include a new crash dump (in case something has changed).

I tried this build, have uploaded the menuque log.

I can't upload a crash dump though, because it didn't crash. The level up menu worked, with pictures and everything. I double checked to make sure I wasn't using the working menu file you posted earlier (as the only way to get the older one was to reinstall ObXP, and the two files are different sizes and have different dates on them, so I'm sure I was using the original version of the 4.2.3 menu).

Thank you again for continuing to work on this, and well done as it looks like you've found the issue and solved it :)

Game.zip

Cool! Thanks for your help CiB.

And thanks Kyoma! :beerchug:

So Kyoma, this means a new version of MenuQue, right? If so, what will be the version number? I'll update Ob XP's detection code to check for the new version.

Hang on... The new MenuQue isn't working for me. My game crashes as soon as I try to load a save. It doesn't even get a chance to produce any crash dumps, as near as I can tell. Let me go back to 16a and make sure that loads fine.

Ewrrr..... that log seems to be missing something, it should have a bunch of DumpClass in it,

For example, this bit:

TileLink::GetLinkForMenu w/ 1027    create new linker    linker = 140BA7F8Get sublink 'OXP_attributes_pane'    SubLink does not yet exist, attempt to create it    Use SubLink 140BA61C w/ name of 'OXP_attributes_pane'TileLink::GetLinkForMenu w/ 1027    linker = 140BA7F8Get sublink 'OXP_skills_pane'    SubLink does not yet exist, attempt to create it    Use SubLink 140BA5D8 w/ name of 'OXP_skills_pane'

Looks like this when I use the test build

TileLink::GetLinkForMenu w/ 1027	create new linkerDumpClass:	  0 +000 ptr: 0x0F0EEC7C:                   TileLink@KYO@@ *ptr: 0x6444EA1C | 14529724787005181000000.000000:                        <no rtti>	  1 +004 ptr: 0x0F0EEC80:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  2 +008 ptr: 0x0F0EEC84:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  3 +00C ptr: 0x0F0EEC88:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  4 +010 ptr: 0x0F0EEC8C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  5 +014 ptr: 0x0F0EEC90:      ?$NiTList@PAUValue@Tile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450834 | 14538398719887496000000.000000:                        <no rtti>	  6 +018 ptr: 0x0F0EEC94:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  7 +01C ptr: 0x0F0EEC98:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  8 +020 ptr: 0x0F0EEC9C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  9 +024 ptr: 0x0F0EECA0:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 10 +028 ptr: 0x0F0EECA4:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 11 +02C ptr: 0x0F0EECA8:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 12 +030 ptr: 0x0F0EECAC:            ?$NiTList@PAVTile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450844 | 14538416734286006000000.000000:                        <no rtti>	 13 +034 ptr: 0x0F0EECB0:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 14 +038 ptr: 0x0F0EECB4:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 15 +03C ptr: 0x0F0EECB8:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 16 +040 ptr: 0x0F0EECBC:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	initialize linkerDumpClass:	  0 +000 ptr: 0x0F0EEC7C:                   TileLink@KYO@@ *ptr: 0x6444EA1C | 14529724787005181000000.000000:                        <no rtti>	  1 +004 ptr: 0x0F0EEC80:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  2 +008 ptr: 0x0F0EEC84:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x061D587C | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>	  3 +00C ptr: 0x0F0EEC88:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00080008 | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>	  4 +010 ptr: 0x0F0EEC8C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  5 +014 ptr: 0x0F0EEC90:      ?$NiTList@PAUValue@Tile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450834 | 14538398719887496000000.000000:                        <no rtti>	  6 +018 ptr: 0x0F0EEC94:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  7 +01C ptr: 0x0F0EEC98:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  8 +020 ptr: 0x0F0EEC9C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	  9 +024 ptr: 0x0F0EECA0:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 10 +028 ptr: 0x0F0EECA4:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 11 +02C ptr: 0x0F0EECA8:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000002 | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>	 12 +030 ptr: 0x0F0EECAC:            ?$NiTList@PAVTile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450844 | 14538416734286006000000.000000:                        <no rtti>	 13 +034 ptr: 0x0F0EECB0:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 14 +038 ptr: 0x0F0EECB4:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 15 +03C ptr: 0x0F0EECB8:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	 16 +040 ptr: 0x0F0EECBC:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	linker = 0F0EEC7C	DumpClass:		  0 +000 ptr: 0x0F0EEC7C:                   TileLink@KYO@@ *ptr: 0x6444EA1C | 14529724787005181000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		  1 +004 ptr: 0x0F0EEC80:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  2 +008 ptr: 0x0F0EEC84:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x061D587C | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>		  3 +00C ptr: 0x0F0EEC88:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00080008 | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>		  4 +010 ptr: 0x0F0EEC8C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  5 +014 ptr: 0x0F0EEC90:      ?$NiTList@PAUValue@Tile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450834 | 14538398719887496000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		  6 +018 ptr: 0x0F0EEC94:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  7 +01C ptr: 0x0F0EEC98:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  8 +020 ptr: 0x0F0EEC9C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  9 +024 ptr: 0x0F0EECA0:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 10 +028 ptr: 0x0F0EECA4:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 11 +02C ptr: 0x0F0EECA8:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000002 | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>		 12 +030 ptr: 0x0F0EECAC:            ?$NiTList@PAVTile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450844 | 14538416734286006000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		 13 +034 ptr: 0x0F0EECB0:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 14 +038 ptr: 0x0F0EECB4:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 15 +03C ptr: 0x0F0EECB8:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 16 +040 ptr: 0x0F0EECBC:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	Get sublink 'OXP_attributes_pane'	Try Create()	Post Create()	DumpClass:		  0 +000 ptr: 0x0F0EEB28:                   TileLink@KYO@@ *ptr: 0x6444EA1C | 14529724787005181000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		  1 +004 ptr: 0x0F0EEB2C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  2 +008 ptr: 0x0F0EEB30:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  3 +00C ptr: 0x0F0EEB34:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  4 +010 ptr: 0x0F0EEB38:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  5 +014 ptr: 0x0F0EEB3C:      ?$NiTList@PAUValue@Tile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450834 | 14538398719887496000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		  6 +018 ptr: 0x0F0EEB40:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  7 +01C ptr: 0x0F0EEB44:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  8 +020 ptr: 0x0F0EEB48:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  9 +024 ptr: 0x0F0EEB4C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 10 +028 ptr: 0x0F0EEB50:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 11 +02C ptr: 0x0F0EEB54:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 12 +030 ptr: 0x0F0EEB58:            ?$NiTList@PAVTile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450844 | 14538416734286006000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		 13 +034 ptr: 0x0F0EEB5C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 14 +038 ptr: 0x0F0EEB60:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 15 +03C ptr: 0x0F0EEB64:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 16 +040 ptr: 0x0F0EEB68:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	Try SetParent()	Post SetParent()	DumpClass:		  0 +000 ptr: 0x0F0EEB28:                   TileLink@KYO@@ *ptr: 0x6444EA1C | 14529724787005181000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		  1 +004 ptr: 0x0F0EEB2C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  2 +008 ptr: 0x0F0EEB30:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  3 +00C ptr: 0x0F0EEB34:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  4 +010 ptr: 0x0F0EEB38:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x0F0EEC7C | 0.000000:                   TileLink@KYO@@		  5 +014 ptr: 0x0F0EEB3C:      ?$NiTList@PAUValue@Tile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450834 | 14538398719887496000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		  6 +018 ptr: 0x0F0EEB40:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  7 +01C ptr: 0x0F0EEB44:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  8 +020 ptr: 0x0F0EEB48:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  9 +024 ptr: 0x0F0EEB4C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 10 +028 ptr: 0x0F0EEB50:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 11 +02C ptr: 0x0F0EEB54:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 12 +030 ptr: 0x0F0EEB58:            ?$NiTList@PAVTile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450844 | 14538416734286006000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		 13 +034 ptr: 0x0F0EEB5C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 14 +038 ptr: 0x0F0EEB60:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 15 +03C ptr: 0x0F0EEB64:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 16 +040 ptr: 0x0F0EEB68:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	Try Initialize()	Post initialize()	DumpClass:		  0 +000 ptr: 0x0F0EEB28:                   TileLink@KYO@@ *ptr: 0x6444EA1C | 14529724787005181000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		  1 +004 ptr: 0x0F0EEB2C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  2 +008 ptr: 0x0F0EEB30:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x08133334 | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>		  3 +00C ptr: 0x0F0EEB34:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00130013 | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>		  4 +010 ptr: 0x0F0EEB38:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x0F0EEC7C | 0.000000:                   TileLink@KYO@@		  5 +014 ptr: 0x0F0EEB3C:      ?$NiTList@PAUValue@Tile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450834 | 14538398719887496000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		  6 +018 ptr: 0x0F0EEB40:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  7 +01C ptr: 0x0F0EEB44:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  8 +020 ptr: 0x0F0EEB48:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		  9 +024 ptr: 0x0F0EEB4C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 10 +028 ptr: 0x0F0EEB50:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 11 +02C ptr: 0x0F0EEB54:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000002 | 0.000000:                        <no rtti>		 12 +030 ptr: 0x0F0EEB58:            ?$NiTList@PAVTile@@@@ *ptr: 0x64450844 | 14538416734286006000000.000000:                        <no rtti>		 13 +034 ptr: 0x0F0EEB5C:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 14 +038 ptr: 0x0F0EEB60:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 15 +03C ptr: 0x0F0EEB64:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)		 16 +040 ptr: 0x0F0EEB68:                        <no rtti> *ptr: 0x00000000 | 0.000000:                           (null)	Use SubLink 0F0EEB28 w/ name of 'OXP_attributes_pane'

Could you (CiB) try this (same build only different name, maybe it wasn't properly updated/synced).

As for the build not working, that is actually not a big suprise as other parts of the code are still in a bit of a mess. I only ment it as a quick test for determining the problem.

Edited by AndalayBay
Link removed

Yes, I'll be able to work with the v16a source code later today.

P.S. Sorry for all the trouble, CiB. :X

Edited by Kyoma