• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Kyoma

Oblivion XP Level-Up Menu CTD

Here you go.

And no need to apologise for any "trouble"- I'm the one with the Oblivion install and mod load out thats the problem. What I've been doing is the least I could do, especially as neither of you are able to reproduce the crash in question.

Game.zip

Hello,

first of all many many thanks to Kyoma and AndalayBay for their mods, time and effort.

I am new to Oblivion and had also the CTD error when leveling with Oblivion XP Update Mod;

at first I thought it was a bad installation (due to my novice level in all this about mods:D) but after hours and hours of reading about wyre bash etc etc I was sure my installation was ok.

Levelup_Menu.zip WORKED for me as well ¡¡¡¡¡ 

I am using Vanilla interface and just a few textures mods installed.

I have one doubt, 

Should I keep and use Levelup_Menu.zip or better that test version MenuQueDev2.zip   ? 

Thank you very much both of you  ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Welcome to TAL! Don't use levelup_menu.zip. If I'm not mistaken, that's not a fully functioning menu. You could try using MenuQueDev2.zip.

So this crash happens with the vanilla menus too. Ok, thanks for letting us know. :thumbup:

Hello people  :) I realize this is an old thread, but I think I might be experiencing the same issue. I have recently picked up playing Oblivion again, so I experimented with different mods that sounded cool.I made a fresh installation and carefully installed the following mods using Wrye Bash and OBBM in the same order as BOSS made the load order:

LOAD ORDER:Oblivion.esmAll Natural Base.esmBetter Cities Resources.esmOblivion XP.espAll Natural.espAll Natural - SI.espAll Natural - Real Lights.espWindowLightingSystem.espBetter Cities - All Natural.espBetter Cities .espUnofficial Oblivion Patch.espUOPS Additional Changes.espDLCShiveringIsles.espUnofficial Shivering Isles Patch.espUSIPS Additional Changes.espDLCHorseArmor.espDLCOrrery.espDLCVileLair.espDLCMehrunesRazor.espDLCSpellTomes.espDLCThievesDen.espDLCFrostcrag.espKnights.espStreamline 3.1.espBetter Cities Full.espBetter Cities - Open Better Cities.espBetter Imperial City.espBetter Cities - Knights of the Nine.esp

The game worked perfectly. Until my first "nights sleep". I had just earned enough XP to advance a level, so I found the nearest bed and went to sleep. When the sleep dialog disappears, the screen is black for not more than a second and then Oblivion crashes.

I have gotten my hands on a crash dump from OBSE:

OBSE: initialize (version = 21.4 010201A0)

oblivion root = E:GamesTES - Oblivionconfig path = E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEobse.iniplugin directory = E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginschecking plugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsBetter Cities Helper.dllplugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsBetter Cities Helper.dll (00000002 Better Cities Helper 0100038C) loaded correctlychecking plugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsMenuQue.dllSetOpcodeBase 000025D0RegisterCommand mqSetMessageBoxSource (25D0)RegisterCommand mqGetSelectedClass (25D1)RegisterCommand mqGetHighlightedClass (25D2)RegisterCommand Kyoma_Test (25D3)RegisterCommand mqGetEnchMenuBaseItem (25D4)RegisterCommand mqGetMapMarkers (25D5)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildFloatValue (25D6)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildStringValue (25D7)RegisterCommand mqSetMenuChildFloatValue (25D8)RegisterCommand mqSetMenuChildStringValue (25D9)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildHasTrait (25DA)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildName (25DB)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildCount (25DC)RegisterCommand mqCreateMenuFloatValue (25DD)RegisterCommand mqCreateMenuStringValue (25DE)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuActiveFloatValue (25DF)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuActiveStringValue (25E0)RegisterCommand mqSetMenuActiveFloatValue (25E1)RegisterCommand mqSetMenuActiveStringValue (25E2)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuActiveChildIndex (25E3)RegisterCommand InsertXML (25E4)RegisterCommand mqGetCurrentQuests (25E5)RegisterCommand mqGetCompletedQuests (25E6)RegisterCommand mqGetActiveQuest (25E7)RegisterCommand mqSetActiveQuest (25E8)RegisterCommand mqGetQuestCompleted (25E9)RegisterCommand mqUncompleteQuest (25EA)RegisterCommand mqGetActiveQuestTargets (25EB)RegisterCommand InsertXMLTemplate (25EC)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuGlobalStringValue (25ED)RegisterCommand mqSetMenuGlobalStringValue (25EE)SetOpcodeBase 000026B0RegisterCommand mqSetMenuGlobalFloatValue (26B0)RegisterCommand mqGetMenuGlobalFloatValue (26B1)RegisterCommand ShowGenericMenu (26B2)RegisterCommand ShowMagicPopupMenu (26B3)RegisterCommand ShowTrainingMenu (26B4)RegisterCommand GetGenericButtonPressed (26B5)RegisterCommand SetMenuEventHandler (26B6)RegisterCommand RemoveMenuEventHandler (26B7)RegisterCommand GetMenuEventType (26B8)RegisterCommand GetFontLoaded (26B9)RegisterCommand UpdateLocalMap (26BA)RegisterCommand GetLocalMapSeen (26BB)RegisterCommand GetWorldMapData (26BC)RegisterCommand IsTextEditInUse (26BD)RegisterCommand GetMousePos (26BE)RegisterCommand SetWorldMapData (26BF)RegisterCommand GetWorldMapDoor (26C0)RegisterCommand GetTextEditString (26C1)RegisterCommand ShowTextEditMenu (26C2)RegisterCommand SetTextEditString (26C3)RegisterCommand tile_GetFloat (26C4)RegisterCommand tile_GetString (26C5)RegisterCommand tile_HasTrait (26C6)RegisterCommand GetLoadedFonts (26C7)RegisterCommand tile_SetFloat (26C8)RegisterCommand tile_SetString (26C9)RegisterCommand tile_FadeFloat (26CA)RegisterCommand tile_GetInfo (26CB)RegisterCommand tile_GetName (26CC)RegisterCommand GetTextEditBox (26CD)RegisterCommand GetMouseImage (26CE)RegisterCommand SetMouseImage (26CF)SetOpcodeBase 000027B0RegisterCommand GetSkillCode (27B0)RegisterCommand IncrementPlayerSkillUseF (27B1)RegisterCommand TriggerPlayerSkillUseF (27B2)RegisterCommand ModPlayerSkillExpF (27B3)RegisterCommand GetPlayerSkillUseF (27B4)RegisterCommand GetPlayerSkillAdvancesF (27B5)RegisterCommand SetPlayerSkillAdvancesF (27B6)RegisterCommand GetRequiredSkillExpF (27B7)RegisterCommand GetSkillUseIncrementF (27B8)RegisterCommand SetSkillUseIncrementF (27B9)RegisterCommand GetSkillGoverningAttributeF (27BA)RegisterCommand SetSkillGoverningAttributeF (27BB)RegisterCommand GetSkillSpecializationF (27BC)RegisterCommand SetSkillSpecializationF (27BD)RegisterCommand GetAllSkills (27BE)RegisterCommand ShowLevelUpMenu (27BF)RegisterCommand SetTrainerSkillC (27C0)RegisterCommand GetRequiredSkillExpC (27C1)RegisterCommand GetSkillSpecializationC (27C2)RegisterCommand SetSkillSpecializationC (27C3)RegisterCommand GetTrainingMenuSkill (27C4)RegisterCommand GetTrainingMenuLevel (27C5)RegisterCommand GetTrainingMenuCost (27C6)RegisterCommand GetSkillForm (27C7)RegisterCommand GetAVSkillMasteryLevelC (27C8)RegisterCommand GetAVSkillMasteryLevelF (27C9)RegisterCommand tile_GetVar (27CA)plugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsMenuQue.dll (00000002 OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue 00000010) loaded correctlychecking plugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsobse_jail_fix.dllplugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsobse_jail_fix.dll (00000002 jail fix 00000001) loaded correctlychecking plugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsOBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dllplugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsOBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll (00000002 OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue_OLD 00000000) reported as incompatible during querychecking plugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsobse_training_fix.dllplugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsobse_training_fix.dll (00000002 obse_training_fix 00000001) loaded correctlychecking plugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsweOCPS.dllplugin E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsweOCPS.dll (00000001 weOCPS 01328DD8) loaded correctlypatchedloading from C:UsersBjarneDocumentsMy GamesOblivionSavesSave 13 - Xernoz'Til - Two Sisters Lodge Upstairs, Level 1, Playing Time 02.36.08.obseReading mod list from co-saveLoading stringsLoading array variablesplugin "OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue" did not read all of its data (at 00000000000097CB expected 00000000000097E3)DoLoadGameHook: C:UsersBjarneDocumentsMy GamesOblivionSavesSave 13 - Xernoz'Til - Two Sisters Lodge Upstairs, Level 1, Playing Time 02.36.08.essloading from C:UsersBjarneDocumentsMy GamesOblivionSavesSave 13 - Xernoz'Til - Two Sisters Lodge Upstairs, Level 1, Playing Time 02.36.08.obseReading globalsOBSE: deinitialize

Also I have a log from MenuQue, titled "game" (no other apparent log files present):

Query (compiled with 20)

Loading Submodule 'DataobsepluginsMenuQueSubmodule.Game.dll' ...
Attaching Submodule ...
Submodule loaded at 557C0000
Load (CSMode = 0)
Initializing Submodule ...
Plugin Handle = <00000002>
Plugin Name = 'OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue'
Plugin Version = 16
OBSE Interface Map at <02E90B20>
Loading INI
INI Path: E:GamesTES - OblivionDataOBSEPluginsMenuQue.ini
Finished loading INI.
Registering Commands....
Registering command 'mqSetMessageBoxSource' w/ opcode 25D0
Registering command 'mqGetSelectedClass' w/ opcode 25D1
Registering command 'mqGetHighlightedClass' w/ opcode 25D2
Registering command 'Kyoma_Test' w/ opcode 25D3
Registering command 'mqGetEnchMenuBaseItem' w/ opcode 25D4
Registering command 'mqGetMapMarkers' w/ opcode 25D5
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildFloatValue' w/ opcode 25D6
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildStringValue' w/ opcode 25D7
Registering command 'mqSetMenuChildFloatValue' w/ opcode 25D8
Registering command 'mqSetMenuChildStringValue' w/ opcode 25D9
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildHasTrait' w/ opcode 25DA
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildName' w/ opcode 25DB
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildCount' w/ opcode 25DC
Registering command 'mqCreateMenuFloatValue' w/ opcode 25DD
Registering command 'mqCreateMenuStringValue' w/ opcode 25DE
Registering command 'mqGetMenuActiveFloatValue' w/ opcode 25DF
Registering command 'mqGetMenuActiveStringValue' w/ opcode 25E0
Registering command 'mqSetMenuActiveFloatValue' w/ opcode 25E1
Registering command 'mqSetMenuActiveStringValue' w/ opcode 25E2
Registering command 'mqGetMenuActiveChildIndex' w/ opcode 25E3
Registering command 'InsertXML' w/ opcode 25E4
Registering command 'mqGetCurrentQuests' w/ opcode 25E5
Registering command 'mqGetCompletedQuests' w/ opcode 25E6
Registering command 'mqGetActiveQuest' w/ opcode 25E7
Registering command 'mqSetActiveQuest' w/ opcode 25E8
Registering command 'mqGetQuestCompleted' w/ opcode 25E9
Registering command 'mqUncompleteQuest' w/ opcode 25EA
Registering command 'mqGetActiveQuestTargets' w/ opcode 25EB
Registering command 'InsertXMLTemplate' w/ opcode 25EC
Registering command 'mqGetMenuGlobalStringValue' w/ opcode 25ED
Registering command 'mqSetMenuGlobalStringValue' w/ opcode 25EE
Registering command 'mqSetMenuGlobalFloatValue' w/ opcode 26B0
Registering command 'mqGetMenuGlobalFloatValue' w/ opcode 26B1
Registering command 'ShowGenericMenu' w/ opcode 26B2
Registering command 'ShowMagicPopupMenu' w/ opcode 26B3
Registering command 'ShowTrainingMenu' w/ opcode 26B4
Registering command 'GetGenericButtonPressed' w/ opcode 26B5
Registering command 'SetMenuEventHandler' w/ opcode 26B6
Registering command 'RemoveMenuEventHandler' w/ opcode 26B7
Registering command 'GetMenuEventType' w/ opcode 26B8
Registering command 'GetFontLoaded' w/ opcode 26B9
Registering command 'UpdateLocalMap' w/ opcode 26BA
Registering command 'GetLocalMapSeen' w/ opcode 26BB
Registering command 'GetWorldMapData' w/ opcode 26BC
Registering command 'IsTextEditInUse' w/ opcode 26BD
Registering command 'GetMousePos' w/ opcode 26BE
Registering command 'SetWorldMapData' w/ opcode 26BF
Registering command 'GetWorldMapDoor' w/ opcode 26C0
Registering command 'GetTextEditString' w/ opcode 26C1
Registering command 'ShowTextEditMenu' w/ opcode 26C2
Registering command 'SetTextEditString' w/ opcode 26C3
Registering command 'tile_GetFloat' w/ opcode 26C4
Registering command 'tile_GetString' w/ opcode 26C5
Registering command 'tile_HasTrait' w/ opcode 26C6
Registering command 'GetLoadedFonts' w/ opcode 26C7
Registering command 'tile_SetFloat' w/ opcode 26C8
Registering command 'tile_SetString' w/ opcode 26C9
Registering command 'tile_FadeFloat' w/ opcode 26CA
Registering command 'tile_GetInfo' w/ opcode 26CB
Registering command 'tile_GetName' w/ opcode 26CC
Registering command 'GetTextEditBox' w/ opcode 26CD
Registering command 'GetMouseImage' w/ opcode 26CE
Registering command 'SetMouseImage' w/ opcode 26CF
Registering command 'GetSkillCode' w/ opcode 27B0
Registering command 'IncrementPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B1
Registering command 'TriggerPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B2
Registering command 'ModPlayerSkillExpF' w/ opcode 27B3
Registering command 'GetPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B4
Registering command 'GetPlayerSkillAdvancesF' w/ opcode 27B5
Registering command 'SetPlayerSkillAdvancesF' w/ opcode 27B6
Registering command 'GetRequiredSkillExpF' w/ opcode 27B7
Registering command 'GetSkillUseIncrementF' w/ opcode 27B8
Registering command 'SetSkillUseIncrementF' w/ opcode 27B9
Registering command 'GetSkillGoverningAttributeF' w/ opcode 27BA
Registering command 'SetSkillGoverningAttributeF' w/ opcode 27BB
Registering command 'GetSkillSpecializationF' w/ opcode 27BC
Registering command 'SetSkillSpecializationF' w/ opcode 27BD
Registering command 'GetAllSkills' w/ opcode 27BE
Registering command 'ShowLevelUpMenu' w/ opcode 27BF
Registering command 'SetTrainerSkillC' w/ opcode 27C0
Registering command 'GetRequiredSkillExpC' w/ opcode 27C1
Registering command 'GetSkillSpecializationC' w/ opcode 27C2
Registering command 'SetSkillSpecializationC' w/ opcode 27C3
Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuSkill' w/ opcode 27C4
Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuLevel' w/ opcode 27C5
Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuCost' w/ opcode 27C6
Registering command 'GetSkillForm' w/ opcode 27C7
Registering command 'GetAVSkillMasteryLevelC' w/ opcode 27C8
Registering command 'GetAVSkillMasteryLevelF' w/ opcode 27C9
Registering command 'tile_GetVar' w/ opcode 27CA
Checking AddActorValues...
Could not find DumpActorValueF command
Patched default faction rank text to None
UIMessage duration fixed with default length of 3 seconds
Patched item template names.
HUD Active Effects limit set to 8
GenericMenu preparement...
GenericMenu Good-To-Go!
Tracking the Big-Four-Giants
Prepare to launch our Super-Awesome-Tile-System...
Tile Parser........Done!
Tile Operators.....Done!
Tile Functions.....Done!
Tile Values........Done!
Super-Awesome-Tile-System is locked and loaded!
Submodule initialization completed successfully
Submodule initialized successfully.
Loading Fonts in DataFontsExtra
Font "ObXP_Kingthings_Petrock_12.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 7
String Literals...
&DarN_Immortal_28;
&DarN_Kingthings_Petrock_14;
&DarN_Kingthings_Petrock_16;
&DarN_Oblivion_28;
&Handwritten;
&ObXP_Kingthings_Petrock_12;
Finished loading fonts.
Expanding tile traits....
Code >> append
Code >> prepend
Code >> incl
Code >> cmp
Code >> tostring
Code >> length
Code >> active
Code >> &Scroll;
Code >> &TextEdit;
Code >> &FocusBox;
Code >> &DragRect;
Code >> &DragHorizontal;
Code >> &DragVertical;
Code >> focus
Code >> focussize
Code >> rotation (rot)
Code >> rotationx (rotx)
Code >> rotationy (roty)
Code >> rotationp (rotp)
Code >> ratio
Code >> animtime
Code >> locusx
Code >> locusy
Code >> locusdepth
Code >> locusrotation
Loading Strings in DataMenusStrings
Successfully loaded the content of ObXP_strings.xml under section ObXP
Finished loading Strings.
Detaching Submodule ...

I have no idea if this is the same bug, but I sincerely hope, that you can help me out :)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that I tried to disable ObXP to see if that worked, but the game still crashed. I don't know if this is because of some of the menu and HUd changes that ObXP makes, which aren't reverted when the mod is just disabled or if this is a symptom of the crash originating from another mod.

EDIT2: Just can't get enough of these edits ;) I enabled bInstantLevelUp in my oblivion.ini file, which made the game crash as soon as it was done loading my savegame, so I guess this confirms the bug is related to leveling up.
Edited by xenos87

First, do not install mods in the same order as your load order. That's incorrect. :) Follow my installation instructions in the readme PDF in the download package.

Second, that load order doesn't look right to me. Since you're using Wrye Bash, the best way to list your load order is to open WB, right-click on the File header and select List Mods... from the menu. Then just select everything in the window that opens, copy it and paste it into the forum reply box. WB even includes the spoiler tags for you.

Here's my LO:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]02  Open Cities Resources.esm  [Version 4.1.4]03  Ulrim's Horses.esm04  Harvest[Containers].esm05  Kvatch Rebuilt.esm06  bookplacing.esm  [Version 1]07  CustomSpellIcons.esm**  TNR ALL RACES FINAL.esp**  TNR - ShiveringIsles.esp08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.2]09  UOPS Additional Changes.esp0A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp0B  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.1]0C  USIPS Additional Changes.esp0D  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.34]0E  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.34]0F  Enhanced Water v2.0 HDMI.esp10  Idle Dialogue.esp  [Version 1.2]11  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.34]12  WindowLightingSystem.esp13  Book Jackets Oblivion - BP.esp14  ClocksOfCyrodiil_BC_OBC_OC_OCLR_Vanilla.esp15  RAEVWD Cities.esp  [Version 1.9]16  RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp  [Version 1.7]17  RAEVWD Imperial City.esp  [Version 1.9]18  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.2]19  Display Stats.esp  [Version 2.0.1]1A  FormID Finder4.esp1B  kuerteeActorDetails.esp1C  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.1.1]1D  Map Marker Overhaul.esp  [Version 3.9.1]1E  Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp  [Version 3.5]1F  Enhanced Hotkeys.esp  [Version 2.1.1]20  DLCHorseArmor.esp21  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]22  DLCOrrery.esp23  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]24  DLCVileLair.esp25  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]26  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp27  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]28  DLCSpellTomes.esp29  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]2A  Book Jackets DLC.esp**  GrimbotsSpellTomes.esp2B  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp2C  CM_Better Wine_SI.esp2D  Imperial Legion Scout Armour.esp2E  RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp2F  Slof's Horses Base.esp30  Dude Wheres My Horse.esp**  Ranokoas Organized Potions.esp31  DLCThievesDen.esp32  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]33  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.11]34  mg19obsefix.esp  [Version 1]35  Harvest[Containers] - Vanilla - Ore ReSpawn.esp36  Harvest[Containers] - SI - Ore Respawn.esp37  Imperial Furniture Renovated.esp38  ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts - Merged.esp39  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp3A  OCR + Kvatch Rebuilt Patch.esp  [Version 3.0]3B  Kvatch Rebuilt - Oblivion XP Patch.esp3C  Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp3D  VOILA.esp3E  Whispered Warning.esp3F  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp40  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]41  DLCFrostcrag.esp42  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]43  OCOD+FrostcragSpire Patch.esp44  AFK_Frostcrag.esp  [Version 1.2.Non-COBL]45  BrumaGuildReconstructed.esp  [Version 1.0]46  Ulrim's Horses.esp47  DarkBrotherhoodChronicles.esp  [Version 1.3]48  BlackMarsh.esp  [Version 0.0.1]49  Roads of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 1.0]4A  ROC+DBC Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]4B  Faregyl.esp  [Version 2.0.4]4C  Vergayun.esp  [Version 2.0.2]4D  xulArriusCreek.esp  [Version 1.1.4]4E  Frostcrag Village.esp  [Version 1.0.3]4F  Sutch Village.esp  [Version 1.0.2]50  Open Cities New Sheoth.esp  [Version 2.0]51  Open Cities Outer Districts.esp  [Version 4.1.4]52  Open Cities Reborn.esp  [Version 1.1.5]53  ROC+OCOD Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]54  OCR+DBC Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]55  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]56  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]57  Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp  [Version 3.0.0]58  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]59  AutoBookPlacer.esp  [Version 3.02]5A  BlackScreenSneakFix.esp5B  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 4.1.1]5C  DecoratorAssistant with OBSE v1.1.esp5D  DS Storage Sacks.esp  [Version 1.3]5E  Oblivifall - Ambiant Dungeon SFX.esp  [Version 3.0]5F  Soulgem Magic.esp  [Version 2.0]60  Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp  [Version 3.2.0]61  Quest Award Leveling SI.esp62  Quest Award Leveller.esp  [Version 2.1.0]63  Quest Award Leveller - Battlehorn Castle.esp64  Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp  [Version 2.1.0]65  Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp  [Version 2.1.0]66  Kyoma's Spell Renamer.esp  [Version 3.0.1]67  Oblivion Gate Closer Spell V2.esp68  RefScope.esp  [Version 2.1.2]69  SupremeMagicka.esp  [Version 0.90b]6A  SM_ShiveringIsles.esp  [Version 0.90]6B  SM_DLCSpellTome.esp  [Version 0.90]6C  SM_Scrolls.esp  [Version 0.90]6D  SM_SigilStone.esp  [Version 0.90]6E  Lightweight Potions.esp  [Version 1.1]6F  Oblivion XP.esp70  AB GMA.esp71  kuerteeDetectLifeEffect.esp72  kuerteeNightEyeShader.esp73  MiniMap.esp**  ROC - OCReborn Road Record.esp++  Harvest Containers Filter patch for mods.esp  [Version 1.00]**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.34]74  DBC-ImpeREAL City Unique Districts-Merged Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]75  WeatherleahPatch.esp76  BattleOfBruma.esp77  MyTweaks.esp78  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

As you can see, the Unofficial patches are loaded before All Natural and Oblivion XP is loaded quite late.

Check the installation instructions in the readme and follow those. If you are using a UI, install that again and then install Oblivion XP. Then sort your load order by BOSS.

I don't think you've installed Better Cities properly either. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to run Better Cities Open Better Cities unless you are running Open Cities Classic or Open Cities Reborn. Read the Better Cities installation instructions.

All Natural requires a Bashed Patch in certain cases.

Basically you've got a mess. :) I suggest posting on the Oblivion mods forums to get some help installing your mods properly. You can have a look at the guides here for some excellent advice on installing mods. I have been following Tomlong's procedure for years.

Thanks for the reply :) I should have been a little more clear about this, since I half-way lied before. I followed the installation instructions for all the mods to the letter. Open Better Cities works like it is expected and as far as I could gather from the readme, it is part of BC now, so no other mod is needed. You just enable it from an in-game menu on a per city basis. I use Darnified UI and that was probably the first thing I installed after all the expansions and unofficial patches :)

I then went on to install Streamline 3.1, All Natural, Better Cities and AWLS in the order specified by their readme files. Oblivion XP was the last mod I added.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]02  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 5.4.1]03  Oblivion XP.esp04  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.34]05  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.34]06  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.34]07  WindowLightingSystem.esp08  Better Cities - All Natural.esp09  Better Cities .esp0A  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.5]0B  UOPS Additional Changes.esp0C  DLCShiveringIsles.esp0D  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.3]0E  USIPS Additional Changes.esp0F  DLCHorseArmor.esp10  DLCOrrery.esp11  DLCVileLair.esp12  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp13  DLCSpellTomes.esp14  DLCThievesDen.esp15  DLCFrostcrag.esp16  Knights.esp17  Streamline 3.1.esp18  Better Cities Full.esp  [Version 5.4.1]19  Better Cities - Open Better Cities.esp  [Version 5.3.0]1A  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 5.4.0]1B  Better Cities - Knights of the Nine.esp

I will try to re-arrange my mods as you suggested. I have run BOSS several times, but the load order does not change. If that does not work, I will try re-installing the UI and then ObXP :)

That's weird. Which version of BOSS are you using? And when you run it, does it open the log in the browser?

Because that load order is incorrect.

Do you have Oblivion installed in Program Files? If you do, that might be the problem. We always tell people not to install Oblivion in Program Files because modded Oblivion needs to write to the installation directory and the UAP won't permit that.

Hmm, BOSS v. 2.1.1 and yes, the log opens up in my browser. Oblivion is installed on a separate hard drive, that I use for games. I have manually sorted my mods after the BOSS log in Wrye Bash, but alas, the problem persists.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]02  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 5.4.1]03  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.5]04  UOPS Additional Changes.esp05  DLCShiveringIsles.esp06  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.3]07  USIPS Additional Changes.esp08  Better Cities .esp09  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.34]0A  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.34]0B  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.34]0C  WindowLightingSystem.esp0D  Streamline 3.1.esp0E  DLCHorseArmor.esp0F  DLCOrrery.esp10  DLCVileLair.esp11  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp12  DLCSpellTomes.esp13  DLCThievesDen.esp14  DLCFrostcrag.esp15  Knights.esp16  Oblivion XP.esp17  Better Cities Full.esp  [Version 5.4.1]18  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 5.4.0]19  Better Cities - All Natural.esp1A  Better Cities - Knights of the Nine.esp1B  Better Cities - Open Better Cities.esp  [Version 5.3.0]

Should I just try to remove and reinstall Darnified and then ObXP?

EDIT: Guess I shouldn't. Now oblivion crashes when I try to load a savegame. Do you have any good ideas? :)
Edited by xenos87

How are you sorting your mods in Wrye Bash? Make sure they are sorted by Load Order. Other than that, my only other suggestion is to ask on the Beth forums. I don't really know enough about WB to help much beyond that, but I do think the issue is WB.

Yeah, you won't be able to just uninstall Darnified. You can uninstall Oblivion XP, but you'll need to reinstall Darnified afterwards. If you do all this through Wrye Bash, it should restore the menus for you, but I wouldn't count on it doing it properly.

I don't think your problem is Ob XP though. I think it's that load order. And are you sure you don't need a bashed patch for All Natural?

I actually had no idea, that I was required to used bashed patch for All Natural :) I think removing DarnifiedUI broke my install, or something, so I will have to go ahead and do a manual install after I've finished rebuildin g the bashed patch. Should that still be loaded last?

Have a look at the readme for All Natural. They give you instructions on what you're supposed to do when you build the patch. But don't try building a bash patch if you don't have your mods sorted correctly.

Reinstall Darnified, preferably with Wrye Bash if you've got the BAIN version. It's here if you don't have it. Then see if you can get BOSS working. Once you get your load order fixed, then create a bashed patch and sort your load order again - BOSS will put your bashed patch in the correct spot.

Has anyone solved the Oblivion XP CTD?  I am getting the same thing. Using Oblivion XP 4.2.3 and Menuque 16a.  When I hit level up I instantly crash.

The level-up menu CTD has been fixed in version 4.2.4. Are you running 4.2.3 or 4.2.4? The initialization message still says 4.2.3 because I forgot to fix the strings file, but the ini file should say 4.2.4.

If you're running 4.2.4, then it could be an installation problem. You also need to rebuild your bashed patch.

Has anyone solved the Oblivion XP CTD?  I am getting the same thing. Using Oblivion XP 4.2.3 and Menuque 16a.  When I hit level up I instantly crash.

I'm using MenuQue 16b, so you the first thing you need to do is to update MenuQue to 16b.

The second thing you must do is to use the bashed patch, because All Natural (All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp cannot/shouldn't be activated unless you use the bashed patch otherwise you'll definitely have a CTD) requires it before you'll notice the full potential of the All Natural mod in-game.

Hey, I'm having this CTD problem with Oblivion XP whenever sleeping to level up too. After the sleep dialog disappears, the game crashes within a second or so, still on a black screen.

I'm running Oblivion XP 4.2.4 and OBSE 16b. I have the unofficial patches installed for Oblivion, SI and all DLCs. I'm also running FCOM (MMM, OOO, Bob's Armory, Warcry, Fran's, etc), Natural Habitat and Water, All Natural Weather, AWLS, Primary Needs and a few other miscellaneous mods.  I'm using QTP3 and a LOD texture pack too.

I followed http://www.somethingfornobody.com/wiki/index.php?title=Oblivion this to install them, as well as heeding the readme files for the mods as I went.

That guide also references this http://www.oblivionmodwiki.com/index.php/FCOM (which has been down a lot recently, google has a cached version though!) for installing FCOM.

Here's my load order (which I used BOSS for):

Active Mod Files:00  Oblivion.esm01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]02  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 5.0]03  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 5.0]04  Francesco's Optional New Creatures Add-On.esm  [Version 5.0]05  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.35Beta]06  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.8b1]07  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.2.0]09  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]0A  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.0]0D  Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp  [Version 5.0]0E  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp  [Version 5.0]0F  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]10  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]11  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp  [Version 5.0]++  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]++  FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]12  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]13  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp14  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.35]**  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.35]++  All Natural - MMM Patch.esp  [Version 1.3]15  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]16  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp17  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.35]18  WindowLightingSystem.esp19  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.3]1A  Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp  [Version 0.42]1B  Streamline 3.0.esp1C  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.1.1]1D  DLCHorseArmor.esp1E  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]1F  DLCOrrery.esp20  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]21  DLCVileLair.esp22  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]23  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp24  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]25  DLCSpellTomes.esp++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]26  DLCThievesDen.esp27  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]28  Francesco's More Wilderness Life.esp  [Version 5.0]29  Francesco's Optional Dungeon Chest Loot.esp  [Version 5.0]2A  Francesco's Optional Dungeon Chest Locks.esp  [Version 5.0]2B  Francesco's Optional House Chest Loot.esp  [Version 5.0]2C  Francesco's Optional New Adventurers.esp  [Version 5.0]++  Francesco's Optional Vendor Tweaks.esp  [Version 5.0]2D  Francesco's Optional Leveled Quests.esp  [Version 5.0]2E  Francesco's Optional Leveled Arena.esp  [Version 5.0]2F  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp30  FCOM_BobsArmory.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]31  Loth's Blunt Weapons.esp32  Loth's Blunt Weapons- Mobs.esp33  Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp++  FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp  [Version 0.9.9]34  Oblivion WarCry EV.esp  [Version 1.09]35  FCOM_WarCry.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]36  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.35Beta]++  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul - No Daedric Items.esp37  Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp  [Version 3.8b1]38  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb8b1]39  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8]3A  Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp  [Version 3.8b1]++  Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Roads.esp  [Version 3.8b1]3B  Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp  [Version 3.8b1]++  Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp  [Version 3.8b1]3C  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp  [Version 3.8b1]3D  Mart's Monster Mod - Gems & Gem Dust.esp  [Version 3.7b7]3E  Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp  [Version 3.7b7]3F  Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp  [Version 3.8b1]40  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp  [Version 3.8b1]++  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot G&GD.esp  [Version 3.8b1]++  Mart's Monster Mod - RadiantAITweaks.esp++  Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.8b1]41  Cyrodiil transportation network 1.3.esp42  300_Regal_Imperial_City.esp43  za_bankmod.esp44  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp45  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]46  DLCFrostcrag.esp47  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]48  Knights.esp49  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.2]++  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul - Knights of Nine.esp++  FCOM_Knights.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]4A  xuldarkforest.esp  [Version 1.0.5]4B  xulStendarrValley.esp  [Version 1.2.2]4C  xulTheHeath.esp4D  xulEntiusGorge.esp  [Version 1.2.1]4E  xulFallenleafEverglade.esp  [Version 1.3.1]4F  xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp  [Version 1.2.2]50  xulChorrolHinterland.esp  [Version 1.2.3]51  xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp  [Version 1.6.5]52  xulBravilBarrowfields.esp  [Version 1.3.5]53  xulLushWoodlands.esp  [Version 1.3.3]54  xulAncientYews.esp  [Version 1.4.4]55  xulAncientRedwoods.esp  [Version 1.6]56  xulCloudtopMountains.esp  [Version 1.0.3]57  xulArriusCreek.esp  [Version 1.1.4]58  xulPatch_AY_AC.esp  [Version 1.1]59  xulRollingHills_EV.esp  [Version 1.3.3]5A  xulPantherRiver.esp5B  xulRiverEthe.esp  [Version 1.0.2]5C  xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp  [Version 1.1.1]5D  xulImperialIsle.esp  [Version 1.6.8]5E  xulBlackwoodForest.esp  [Version 1.1.1]5F  xulCheydinhalFalls.esp  [Version 1.0.1]60  xulAspenWood.esp  [Version 1.0.3]61  xulSkingradOutskirts.esp  [Version 1.0.2]62  xulSnowdale.esp  [Version 1.0.5]63  xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp  [Version 1.1.3]64  xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp  [Version 1.0.4]65  xulJerallGlacier.esp  [Version 1.0.2]66  xulTheEasternPeaks.esp  [Version 1.1.4]67  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp68  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]++  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]++  Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp  [Version 3.0.0]69  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]++  BrighterTorches_v1.2.esp++  Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp6A  Enhanced Economy - House prices.esp  [Version 5.4.3]6B  Oblivion XP.esp**  Cava Obscura - Cyrodiil.esp**  Cava Obscura - SI.esp**  Cava Obscura - Filter Patch For Mods.esp++  Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp  [Version 3.8b1]**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.35]6C  PrimaryNeeds135.esp++  Mart's Monster Mod - More Passive Wildlife.esp  [Version 3.8b1]6D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I've also attached a crash log from OBSE relating to this crash.

You say you've fixed it in the 4.2.4 version so this may just be an install issue, but I followed the guides to the letter as best I know, and everything else is working.

Thank you for the mod in general though, I'm enjoying it other than the fact I can't level up!

OBSECrashDump.zip

Which UI are you using? And when did you install Oblivion XP in relation to all your other mods. It has to be installed after all other mods that modify the menus, so it should be installed last or close to it.

I'm using the vanilla UI, unless the Dynamic Map (Elven Map) mod counts as a UI mod. Oblivion XP was the last thing I installed, after around 3-4 hours of gameplay.

Edited by MechP

So did you install Ob XP in an existing game, or was this a new game? Also you don't have to sleep to level. What happens if you hit F1 and press the level-up button?

I installed ObXP in an existing game, that I was a couple of hours into. Clicking the "click to level up" button after pressing F1 crashes the game too.

When you installed Ob XP, it should have prompted you to initialize. Did it?

Welcome to Oblivion XP!

It appears this is the first time you are using this version. It is highly recommended that you redistribute your attributes and skills so that your character is properly balanced for use with the new system.

Would you like to do this now?|[ Yes ]|[ No ]

You should click Yes and let it initialize.

Also, how did you install Ob XP?

I installed it via BAIN using the wizard. I pretty much chose default options and chose Vanilla UI. I let it initialise by clicking Yes. Everytime I go into the game it also states that Oblivion XP is active too. Between installing the mod and gaining enough XP to level up I cleared a couple of ruins/caves and explored, everything gave the correct amount of XP and generally worked fine. It's just levelling up that seems to cause the crash!

Edit: Oh and the ini states that ObXP is initalized (Set ObXPMain.initialized to 1)

Edited by MechP

I have no clue. *sigh*

Ok, could you please grab some screenshots for me? You can attach them to your posts here or upload them to the Collective album.

Screenshot of your:

- menus folder

- menusprefabs folder

- menusmain folder

- menusprefabsOBXP folder

Edited by AndalayBay