Visceral Moonlight

"Bad" Movie Suggestions

As some of you know, I like to watch bad movies. I also enjoy picking them apart.Feel free to list suggestions and I'll post the results of me picking them apart. :)As for the criteria:They need to be bad films. They also should be older films (around 80's or earlier).

The plot, effects, characters, and sanity do not exist...but it's one of those movies that I can't decide if it's a glorious parody or they're honestly serious.  Mostly because I've seen many disaster movies in the 90s/00s that were just as bad and took themselves completely seriously.  Which I love.

But hey...it has a guy chainsawing a shark in half and people using bombs to kill tornadoes.  The only thing that would make it more campy-awesome is adding in Optimus Prime.

Also:  The 10.5 miniseries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmCFfNWAE4

(I watched it with my parents.  I'm the daughter of an engineer and a math major who worked with geologists.  You've never heard such outrage.)

I'll admit I haven't yet watched Sharktopus.  I shall remedy that now because it's 8:30 in the morning, I haven't slept, and TENTACLES.

Admit that the idea of using a nuclear bomb to seal a continental rift intrigues you.  Plus, the horrible attempt at earthquake effects at about 2:05 in that trailer.

Next on the list:  2012.  Because you might as well go for the big one.

...okay, hit 3:30 before I started laughing so hard I had a coughing fit.  *so happy*

Edit: Eric Roberts, never pretend to be someone's dad ever again.  EVER.  *showers in bleach*

Edited by Amadaun

If you need me, I shall be doing this.

fjEb3.jpg

And twitching violently when I hear the name "Eric Roberts."

For some time.

https://archive.org/details/DoomsdayMachine1972

(I feel okay with giving the link because I got it from Wikipedia - which is very careful about its permissions.  Also, I don't think it even exists on tape nowadays.)

It starts out hilariously bad, then goes to hilariously sexist, and then obviously to hilariously OMG WE CHANGED THE ENDING TWO DAYS BEFORE THE FILM CAME OUT.

I didn't know that shark fishing have came to such violence. :blink:

You need to deal with an ancient rampaging shark somehow. :D 

Holy crap that looks bad. :rofl:

And that's exactly why I need to see it. :DI need to do Santa Clause Conquers the Martians one of these days...

I didn't know that shark fishing have came to such violence. :blink:

You need to deal with an ancient rampaging shark somehow. :D 

Holy crap that looks bad. :rofl:

And that's exactly why I need to see it. :DI need to do Santa Clause Conquers the Martians one of these days...
I don't want to know. I really do not want to know. :blink:

Just the last line about the Santa movie. I'm on the iPad and it's awkward to edit quotes, so I didn't bother. :P