Games on Sale

• Please log in to reply
1075 replies to this topic

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,458 posts
GOG has kicked off its Winter sale along with more free games. This time, they're giving away Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics for the next 48 hours.For reference, their site is here: http://www.gog.com/Their servers are currently being hammered so you may have issues getting in for a bit.

Amadaun

Amadaun

Himalayan Jumping Bean

• Dark Brotherhood Chronicles
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • Collective
    • Black Marsh
    ▼▲
  • 36,928 posts

Damn.  THey would be games I already own. :P

gallery_2_13_8431.jpg

Vorians

Vorians

Fluffy Hypercubical Monitor Lizard

• Better Cities
    • Valenwood Islands
    • Black Marsh
  • 1,794 posts

I got Fallout free last time they were giving it away, and bought all the Fallouts (including 1) on Steam during the summer sale, but I'll happily take 2 and Tactics free from GOG as well - besides the Steam version of 1 was a mess, graphics were all corrupt on Win7, the GOGversion ran just fine.

Amadaun

Amadaun

Himalayan Jumping Bean

• The Brotherhood of Old
    • Collective
    • Black Marsh
    ▼▲
  • 36,928 posts

Actually, I discovered that I hadn't gotten Tactics last time, so...*nabs*

I also took advantage of the half-off sale to grab myself a bunch of games off my wishlist.  Nothing feels as good as getting eight games (75% nostalgic and 25% awesome-sounding newer ones) for only $30.  Add that to getting a long-awaited hidden-object game for free and finally giving in and getting Minecraft...

Er...

Well, I finally spent my Christmas money from last year, and if I vanish for a couple weeks, you know where I am.  *dons gasmask and heads out into the Wastes*

• NobleShadowHunter likes this

gallery_2_13_8431.jpg

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

#ffc0db Wildebeest under #0000ff Flying Shoes

• Unofficial Morrowind Patch
    • Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,108 posts

I finally just got around to installing all the ones hubby got me for my birthday!

Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!
-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,458 posts
http://www.joystiq.c...a-limited-time/Just putting that out in case anyone is interested.

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

• Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,108 posts

Gamersgate has the Total War Games series on sale for 75% off for the next couple of days.

Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!
-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist

Leonardo

Leonardo

Reborn Old Timer

• Valenwood Islands Beta Tester
  • 3,800 posts

Gamersgate has the Total War Games series on sale for 75% off for the next couple of days.

Except for Rome 2 TW and Gamersgate only offer 50% discount.

Sue

Sue

Roasted Red Freckled Pepper

• Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old VA
  • 1,112 posts

And GOG has another sale on of 30 classics with up to 90% off.

Amadaun

Amadaun

Himalayan Jumping Bean

• The Brotherhood of Old
    • Collective
    • Black Marsh
    ▼▲
  • 36,928 posts

Ooooh...*scurries off*

gallery_2_13_8431.jpg

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,458 posts
The GOG sale is interesting. Each time a title is bought, it extends the sale for that title by a few more seconds.

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,458 posts
Dungeon Keeper is currently free on GOG.
  • Sue likes this

Sue

Sue

• Wild Nuts
  • 1,112 posts

Thank you - grabbed one, but the site is sooooo busy I'm to wait for an email telling me it's ready to download :blink:

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,458 posts
Yeah, it took about two hours for me. Just be patient, you'll get it. :)

Amadaun

Amadaun

Himalayan Jumping Bean

• The Brotherhood of Old
    • Collective
    • Black Marsh
    ▼▲
  • 36,928 posts

I'm trying to figure out the symbolism of Dungeon Keeper being free on Valentine's Day weekend.  And it makes me giggle a lot.

gallery_2_13_8431.jpg

Sue

Sue

• Wild Nuts
  • 1,112 posts

I found this to be an interesting site and bundle.  I thought others might be interested so here is the link:https://groupees.com/ The bundle has a few days to run and you don't have to select all of the games.  The price varies according to the number of games you do select.  As of today, there are 3 bonus items in this bundle, one of which is a game, the others music.  Once you've registered and selected what you'd like, you'll be advised of a bottom price for the bundle, but you can elect to pay more.  For information regarding what Groupees does, have a look here: http://indiegamebund.../wiki/Groupees  There are various ways and means of downloading the games, so you can use Steam, which is what I did.  Out of the 6 games I chose, 4 of them came with Steam keys and these worked perfectly.  The other 2 games are ones which are currently in the GreenLight process on Steam.  These can be downloaded direct, but there are also keys for a site called; Desura, which is new to me.  I suspect developments in these games will be updated on this site, but need to have a look and find out.  However, Arson and Plunder downloaded straight onto my system and plays just fine.

Enjoy!

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

• Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,108 posts

GamersGate is having an Elder Scrolls weekend - up to 67% off.

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,458 posts
GOG currently has the RollerCoaster Tycoon series at $8 for 1 - 3: http://www.gog.com/p...ry_promo_250314

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,458 posts
Newegg has the Elder Scrolls Anthology for $35 today, down from $80. That's a pretty good deal if you don't own one of the games and don't own the Skyrim DLC or don't own Morrowind + Oblivion. Other than that, it's still not exactly worth the money. :P

Sue

Sue

• Wild Nuts
  • 1,112 posts

Vampires The Masquerade Bloodlines is currently on sale on Steam.  This is a super RPG if you've not played it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users