Visceral Moonlight

Games on Sale

I got Fallout free last time they were giving it away, and bought all the Fallouts (including 1) on Steam during the summer sale, but I'll happily take 2 and Tactics free from GOG as well - besides the Steam version of 1 was a mess, graphics were all corrupt on Win7, the GOGversion ran just fine.

Actually, I discovered that I hadn't gotten Tactics last time, so...*nabs*

I also took advantage of the half-off sale to grab myself a bunch of games off my wishlist.  Nothing feels as good as getting eight games (75% nostalgic and 25% awesome-sounding newer ones) for only $30.  Add that to getting a long-awaited hidden-object game for free and finally giving in and getting Minecraft...

Er...

Well, I finally spent my Christmas money from last year, and if I vanish for a couple weeks, you know where I am.  *dons gasmask and heads out into the Wastes*

I found this to be an interesting site and bundle.  I thought others might be interested so here is the link:https://groupees.com/ The bundle has a few days to run and you don't have to select all of the games.  The price varies according to the number of games you do select.  As of today, there are 3 bonus items in this bundle, one of which is a game, the others music.  Once you've registered and selected what you'd like, you'll be advised of a bottom price for the bundle, but you can elect to pay more.  For information regarding what Groupees does, have a look here: http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Groupees  There are various ways and means of downloading the games, so you can use Steam, which is what I did.  Out of the 6 games I chose, 4 of them came with Steam keys and these worked perfectly.  The other 2 games are ones which are currently in the GreenLight process on Steam.  These can be downloaded direct, but there are also keys for a site called; Desura, which is new to me.  I suspect developments in these games will be updated on this site, but need to have a look and find out.  However, Arson and Plunder downloaded straight onto my system and plays just fine.

Enjoy!

Newegg has the Elder Scrolls Anthology for $35 today, down from $80. That's a pretty good deal if you don't own one of the games and don't own the Skyrim DLC or don't own Morrowind + Oblivion. Other than that, it's still not exactly worth the money. :P

Vampires The Masquerade Bloodlines is currently on sale on Steam.  This is a super RPG if you've not played it.

It's not really Origin, is it? It's EA using the name Origin for their Steam rival. Origin doesn't exist any more.