• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Visceral Moonlight

Games on Sale

3 hours ago, Visceral Moonlight said:

GOG is running a sale on Railroad Tycoon, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Tropico.... You get the idea!

Also: I have a spare code for Quake Champions if anyone's interested. :)

Nice!  I'll be heading over there to pick some of the Tycoon games.  Good heads-up, VM.

Grabbed RCT III--five dolla.  I remember the RCT I days; many hours spent building a great park.  Never played 2 or 3, so I decided to welcome pt. III into my games collection.

Humble Bundle is presently giving away Amnesia Collection free for Steam. The collection contains two games, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Oh, they're creepy.  I just played through The Dark Descent not too long ago, after it sat for years.  Quite entertaining.  The puzzles are fun too.

I seem to recall giving up at the water monster.  I can do scary, I can do insanity effects, but I seriously cannot do that plus jumping from box to box. 

My worst fear:  simple platforming.  :P