• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Linode Critical Maintenance   01/10/2018

Phase 1 is complete. There will be a second round once Linode gets a patch. I have updated the forum thread -  please see my post here.
Visceral Moonlight

Games on Sale

They were running a sale on the FarCry's--up to 75% off.  FarCry's are great.  3's outpost conquering aspect was brilliant; think of 50 ways to take the outpost--choose and make it happen.  It was great.

No idea what a machine install limit is, but I already picked that game up when Humble Bundle were giving it away a month or two ago.

It’s one of my favourites. I have it on disk and have to apply all the unofficial patches every time I reinstall it. I might grab it sometime from GOG just to get the patches they included.

It's on the GOG Connect page. It says you can only connect one Steam account so choose wisely. Does that mean choose wisely on the account to connect or choose wisely as you can only import one batch of games? It's not clear to me!

Also: they've got Banished on sale right now.

Bit of a silly warning, I guess it's for the few people who have two Steam accounts, in case they link their one for insulting people with by mistake and then cannot add the games to the one they don't expect to get banned using?

Edited by Vorians
typo

22 hours ago, Vorians said:

Bit of a silly warning, I guess it's for the few people who have two Steam accounts, in case they link their one for insulting people with by mistake and then cannot add the games to the one they don't expect to get banned using?

Hehe... sad but true, I bet.