• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Sign in to follow this  
Visceral Moonlight

The Oblivion Quest List

The Oblivion Quest List is a list consisting of 'good' quest mods, as suggested by the community, and presents a general overview of them and breaks them up into categories (currently done by size and if they're for companions) to make it easier to find what one is looking for.Originally hosted here: http://devnull.sweetdanger.net/quests.html it has found many homes since. It was moved over to Knol and, when Knol was shut down, was saved and moved here. It was then decided that having it hosted in wiki format would be beneficial to managing the sheer amount of information, so it was subsequently moved over to UESP. When it was deemed unsuitable for hosting on UESP, it was once again moved and found a new home over at the Nexus Wiki.As time went on, the Nexus was no longer able to provide it with a good home so it was time to move it yet again. The list now has a home here (http://wiki.theassimilationlab.com/QuestList/The_Quest_Lists) where it has stayed in the format of a wiki page. In fact, it is now its own wiki.Being a wiki, anyone can edit it and contribute to it as long as they've registered an account. In the process of moving the list over, it has been reformatted to make it easier to manage and read. As time permits, I'll be updating it and will be refining it.Feel free to register an account on the wiki and contribute or make suggestions in this thread. The suggestions can be about the wiki itself or just submitting quests for inclusion.Link to The Oblivion Quest List

Edited by deaths_soul

Links were not provided for the following mods in the backlog:

Well of MinloradaSundered KeepAn Unexpected CompanyBlade of the HauntedPath of the Skull BearerDibella's WatchFort Akatosh Redux
If anyone can help by providing some of those links, it'd save me the trouble of digging around for the right one. :) Edited by deaths_soul
List updated

Here's the Nexus link for AFK Weye: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/22828/?

It will be on AFK Mods as well: http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?

Arthmoor uploads his mods here as he updates them. For his villages, here's the Beth thread: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1480451-relz-arthmoors-villages-of-cyrodiil-thread-3/ He lists all the download sites there.

If you really want to speed it up when searching for mods is to use TES Search, because TES Search hasn't been updated for ages and many links have changed over time but the mods are still there.  Of course a lot of links to PES/FilePlanet is probably dead for good.

I've gone through and added tags to a lot of the mods that were missing tags. I didn't do anything with the ones that already had tags, so those still need to be checked and there are still some mods that are missing tags.However, this should at least help with filling in some of the missing information. :)

Links were not provided for the following mods in the backlog:

Well of MinloradaSundered KeepAn Unexpected CompanyBlade of the HauntedPath of the Skull BearerDibella's WatchFort Akatosh Redux
If anyone can help by providing some of those links, it'd save me the trouble of digging around for the right one. :)

Here you go. :)

Well of Minlorada

Sundered Keep

An Unexpected Company

Blade of the Haunted

Patch of the Skull Bearer

Dibella's Watch

Fort Akatosh Redux

All URLs have now been updated to the new URL scheme. I also checked for dead links. Fortunately, only one of them was dead. "Artefacts of the Ancestors TESNexus - No voiceacting .esp version" is dead. It used to be

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/7081
Has it been merged into the main file or was it taken down? In the latter case, is there an updated link that is allowed to be used?Edit:I need to increase the spacing around my inline code box... Edited by deaths_soul

Fortunately, only one of them was dead. "Artefacts of the Ancestors TESNexus - No voiceacting .esp version" is dead. It used to be...

No the link to the Artifacts of the Ancestors mod is not dead, because you misspelled Artefacts when it should have been Artifacts. ;)

EDIT:  Yes you definitely need to reconfigure the inline code.

Edited by Leonardo

Wow, impressive. I'm astonished. A lot of these mods seem amazing. I'll try some of these right now. Thank you!PS: Hello to all, btw. I'm Garekman, a new user. Glad too meet y'all.

Wow, impressive. I'm astonished. A lot of these mods seem amazing. I'll try some of these right now. Thank you!PS: Hello to all, btw. I'm Garekman, a new user. Glad too meet y'all.

Welcome to TAL!

Thanks, Sue! Glad to be part of it. I'm very busy these days, but maybe someday I'll be able to contribute to this community with my own mods or interesting information. For now I'm just trying to do some minor changes and learning some basics.

Thanks, Sue! Glad to be part of it. I'm very busy these days, but maybe someday I'll be able to contribute to this community with my own mods or interesting information. For now I'm just trying to do some minor changes and learning some basics.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Feel free to ask questions as you learn. :)