• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

Ibsen's Ghost

Ibsen's Ghost

Marine Iguana

• Black Marsh
    • Dark Brotherhood Chronicles
  • 2,103 posts

Sadly, the point is that I just don't have the time to graft on BM anymore.  That's why there is a cut-off so as allow me to slink away and still have a release to show for our efforts.  Nevertheless, the reason I'm working on the quest outlines is so that there is a possibility that the other quests can be developed in my absence.

Anyway, I have completed the quest outlines for the MQ, the Shadowscales and now the Trillium Magnata (as of today).  The latter was cut down to 6 quests and segues nicely into the MQ.  I will be posting up documents for the team's review eventually.  I already have an 8-quest plan for the Tribes questline: I just have to polish it up for three of the quests.  As yet, I'm not sure whether to do the whole Tren questline at all, leave it out altogether or simply add some generic 'Tren quests' for those that love being rogues.

Cunning Linguist & Lizard King (Black Marsh Team Lead)

Posted Image

Envy123

Envy123

Fluffy Alligator named Frog

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 564 posts

Sadly, the point is that I just don't have the time to graft on BM anymore.  That's why there is a cut-off so as allow me to slink away and still have a release to show for our efforts.  Nevertheless, the reason I'm working on the quest outlines is so that there is a possibility that the other quests can be developed in my absence.

Understood. In that case, I agree with you on the cut-off.

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

#ffc0db Wildebeest under #0000ff Flying Shoes

• Unofficial Morrowind Patch
    • Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,106 posts

Anyway, I have completed the quest outlines for the MQ, the Shadowscales and now the Trillium Magnata (as of today).  The latter was cut down to 6 quests and segues nicely into the MQ.  I will be posting up documents for the team's review eventually.  I already have an 8-quest plan for the Tribes questline: I just have to polish it up for three of the quests.  As yet, I'm not sure whether to do the whole Tren questline at all, leave it out altogether or simply add some generic 'Tren quests' for those that love being rogues.

That's great Ibsen! Overall that's a lot of quests. It would be nice to see some Tren quests if you can. I know I'm always a member of the Thieves' Guild. :D

Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!
-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist

Ibsen's Ghost

Ibsen's Ghost

Marine Iguana

• Black Marsh
  • 2,103 posts

That's great Ibsen! Overall that's a lot of quests. It would be nice to see some Tren quests if you can. I know I'm always a member of the Thieves' Guild. :D

Sure.  I can't imagine not doing some Tren quests, even if they're just stand-alone rather than questlines.  The lore demands it, I think.

The good news now is that I may have more time this week to get the Tribes quests done.  The Tribes quest line is absolutely fundamental to the MQ so it's an essential bit of planning.

I'm actually cautiously optimistic about writing as, for three years running, I've had an unusually large workload in RL and there is at least some level of normalcy returning...

Btw, it's nice to see the forums back up and running after the glitch.  :)

Edited by Ibsen's Ghost, 02 September 2017 - 10:19 AM.

• AndalayBay likes this

Posted Image

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

• Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,106 posts

That's great to hear!

Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!
-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist

Ibsen's Ghost

Ibsen's Ghost

Marine Iguana

• Black Marsh
  • 2,103 posts

I've almost finished writing the outline for the Tribal quests and then it's on to the Sotho Tren quests.  After that, all outlines are complete and the redrafting of the actual quests can begin.

• AndalayBay likes this

Posted Image

puddles

puddles

Amoeba

• 4 posts

I'm still around to assist with dialogue or whatever else might need doing, as mentioned a few months back, by the by.

• AndalayBay likes this

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

• Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,106 posts

Good to hear. Thanks for posting again. As far as I know, Ibsen is still writing up the quests, but there might be some general dialogue to write up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users