Sign in to follow this  
Visceral Moonlight

The Morrowind Quest List

I have put together a skeleton for the beginnings of the Morrowind list here. I've added the pages to the sidebar for now. Currently, there isn't much content as I haven't had much time lately but, as it's a wiki, all one needs to do is register and start editing. :)

I recommend you call this TMQL and make an announcement in the Morrowind modding forum on the Bethesda Forums. You will probably get some people who will register to help you populate the list.Good work DS. :beerchug:

I have put together a skeleton for the beginnings of the Morrowind list here. I've added the pages to the sidebar for now. Currently, there isn't much content as I haven't had much time lately but, as it's a wiki, all one needs to do is register and start editing. :)

If I've registered for the Morrowind Modding Wiki do I have to register again for this one?

Yep, you need to register on both due to them being separate installs.

Boo. Thanks for letting me know, deaths_soul Ferocious Tree Trunk

Sorry about the inconvenience. At the time, I was merely transplanting the page from the Nexus wiki. Things started expanding afterwards and I didn't think much of the future at the time.Ideally, I'd like to eventually see everything as a single "modding" wiki to help prevent duplication and allow for more variance of content but it's still just an idea at this point that I bounce around from time to time. There are some hurdles before it becomes a reality.

Well at least all the quest lists are in one wiki, so if you register for one, you can update the quest lists for all three games.

I've added a few mods but, unfortunately, I'm finding I don't know enough about them to add any more. It is a wiki so anyone can chip in. If you have recommendations, feel free to add them to the wiki. :)