Sign in to follow this  
AndalayBay

[WIP/Alpha] The Black Marshes

Please keeping checking in periodically, particularly after Christmas and we'll see where we're at. Ibsen is trying to free up some time over Christmas and I hope to return soon as well.

I'm also pretty busy with RL stuff. But I intend to get back to the dialogue trees. They should expand. :shakecane:

You're not old enough to be shaking a cane! :D

But I'm old in terms of mod years. Have been modding for already 10 years and don't plan to stop. :D

• Like 1

Hey everyone - I've been following Black Marsh for a few years now,and while I know there hasn't been a full release yet, is there any way I could sign on to try out the WIP alpha?

I would love to experience all the hard work that has been put in so far, and help test it :)

You're not old enough to be shaking a cane! :D

But I'm old in terms of mod years. Have been modding for already 10 years and don't plan to stop. :D

In mod years, you're older than I am. :rofl: I started in 2009.

Hey everyone - I've been following Black Marsh for a few years now,and while I know there hasn't been a full release yet, is there any way I could sign on to try out the WIP alpha?

I would love to experience all the hard work that has been put in so far, and help test it :)

If you follow this thread, you'll get updates when there's a new post. I'll post something here when we release the beta. I think we're far enough along to call the next release a beta.

The project is on hold for the moment until Ibsen can return to do more writing. I poked him last night and he did drop by today saying that he's still planning on coming back and doing more writing. He'll have another week off during spring break and hopes to return at that time.

Still keeping an eye on progress.

I'm still available to go over ingredients balance when the mod get further along.

Super! That's great to hear @Mercer. There is work being done, slowly. I think Ibsen updated another one of our progress threads.

Actually Ibsen has dropped in and we're discussing quests. We originally had plans for a huge storyline with a lot of quests and we realize that's not realistic so we're figuring out how to pare it down. No alpha or beta yet.

Hello everyone ! I'm Tomius37, and I've recently have heard about this project, which does interest me a lot. I'm modding for Oblivion since a little bit less than a year, I've only released a very modest mod of my own (https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49359?tab=docs ; with use of a mesh from AndalayBay's Generic Signs, thanks for having that done :)). 
I'm currently working on Hammerfell R (renamed Daggerfall 4E433) with DaggerfallTeam, and enjoying it a lot. I like very much the idea of creating the other parts of Tamriel to bring it at Oblivion's era, and so The Black Marshes does attract me as well.
I'll love to give you some help (as modest as it could be) for that project. So far, I've learned how to use the CS in almost every of its aspects (exept Magic and Worldspace management), including scripting. I can also tweak meshes with partial knowledge of NifSkope. Currently I'm discovering the vocing system for my first mod, I've some contacts with voice actors of the Skyrim Voice Alliance.
If you'd like to give me some work you think I might handle, you're welcome !

Welcome to TAL Tomius. We don’t have anything at the moment, but you might be able to help Vincent once he gets a couple of new cities going. We’ll contact you via PM, which will send you an email notification.

If you’re looking to get into voice acting, I recommend checking out our thread on getting started here: http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/forum/812-auditory-processing/

Welcome Tomius37!  Sorry for the late response.  Now that we have the storyline fully written up, I've sat back a little.  Hopefully, we'll be in a position to move forward again shortly.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

please continue and finish this mod!

also, where can i download this?

Edited by and0r

You can’t right now. Hopefully IG will be back soon to continue.