• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
AndalayBay

[WIP/Alpha] The Black Marshes

Please keeping checking in periodically, particularly after Christmas and we'll see where we're at. Ibsen is trying to free up some time over Christmas and I hope to return soon as well.

Hey everyone - I've been following Black Marsh for a few years now,and while I know there hasn't been a full release yet, is there any way I could sign on to try out the WIP alpha?

I would love to experience all the hard work that has been put in so far, and help test it :)

You're not old enough to be shaking a cane! :D

But I'm old in terms of mod years. Have been modding for already 10 years and don't plan to stop. :D

In mod years, you're older than I am. :rofl: I started in 2009.

Hey everyone - I've been following Black Marsh for a few years now,and while I know there hasn't been a full release yet, is there any way I could sign on to try out the WIP alpha?

I would love to experience all the hard work that has been put in so far, and help test it :)

If you follow this thread, you'll get updates when there's a new post. I'll post something here when we release the beta. I think we're far enough along to call the next release a beta.

The project is on hold for the moment until Ibsen can return to do more writing. I poked him last night and he did drop by today saying that he's still planning on coming back and doing more writing. He'll have another week off during spring break and hopes to return at that time.