Sign in to follow this  
AndalayBay

[WIP/Alpha] The Black Marshes

Posted (edited)

was there ever a time where you could download this? it seems like it was available at some time. what happened to it?

Edited by and0r

It was an alpha that was released for testing. That round is done.

but why exactly was it removed? can you upload it to google drive?

The testing is done. The new version will be uploaded here when we’re ready to release it. The alpha was quite limited and we’re rewriting the first quest, so you’d have to start over anyway.

Hello friends,

Love the idea of this project. Willing to do some grunt assignment if you have any for me. To test my skills and to see whether I can be of any use for your mod. 

Skills: basics of all the areas of the CS. Been tweaking Oblivion for some time, no modes released though. Read and watched lots of educational stuff on Oblivion modding. Have been a part of a modding team for Mount&Blade: Warband. Done some level design for their projects and enjoyed it.

P.S. Attached is my simple plugin that features an NPC with full AI schedule (eating, hunting, harvesting herbs and sleeping), his house-tower and a simple quest about retrieving a piece of equipment from a chest in a mine nearby. You can find his house south from Weynon Priory (it has a map marker "Cooper's tower"). Didn't clean this plugin though.

Cooper.esp

I believe we do need some level design work. I’ll contact Ibsen’s Ghost to see if he remembers. I don’t have access to my PC right now.

• Haha 1

Hi Denis!  Sorry for the late reply.  It was me you spoke to on FB.  Our key priorities are all quest-related so that we can get the mod up to a state where the quests can be coded in.  Therefore, I will need to check my notes to see where those are again so bear with me.  In the meantime, I'm hoping AndalayBay can direct you to the resources and instructions on how to get everything set up but she's got a few issues with her PC at the moment.  Are you okay doing that, AB?

Of course, take your time :)

I would be happy to move some things in the CS for your quest related scene. I only hope that my basic experience in Oblivion modding will be enough.

@Ibsen's Ghost, I can add him to the team.

Denis, I’ve added you to the team. I suggest browsing our forums to get a sense of the project and the outstanding tasks. If you have any questions, please post in one of the private forums. This forum is public and is used for announcements only.

• Like 1

Not much right now as I still haven't gotten my PC running. :P

If you followed this thread, you'll need to do so again. One person following this thread had an invalid email address and I can't remove individual followers, only all of them. Crappy forum software!