• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

To Vos

“Wake up.” A sharp-nailed finger flicked against Jin's cheek, dispelling his sleep in a shower of bright sparks. He opened his eyes to a rough-hewn ceiling, a rolling hammock, and a thoroughly pissed-off Alenus glowering down at him. “Up? You're up? You remember me? Good. Let's get a few things straight. One, as much as you hate Temvi, I love her. Two, I'm not as nice as she is. Three, you hurt her, I hurt you more. Four – how long have you been fucking her girlfriend, you sick freak?”

OOC: Tact, she haz it. :blush:

OOC: Oh boy. *cracks knuckles* :blush:

The shock of the last part dispelled any lingering personalities that wanted to tell him he was twenty years old and on a ship to Lhazaar again. Jin glared at her, hooking his fingers through the hammock netting and sitting up as best as it would allow. "And what the hell gave you that idea?" he grumbled.

Edited by Morrigain

The finger poked him in the nose. “No. No. Do not give me that. Temvi's thick as a board when it comes to feelings. She's not going to figure it out for a bit - she's so damn needy she won't want to. Hell, knowing how much she idolizes Fyr, she might not freak out too much until it sinks in. But it's painfully obvious that you're so jealous of her that you could scream.”

"For sleeping with someone other than you." Her face twisted into a humorless smile. "For getting out of your control. Come on. You know I'm right, you asshole. I spent the first few years of my life in Suran. I"m not blind."

OOC: Augh, thread wiplash! :blink::lol:

"Please - that girl's been out of my control for years, whether I like it or not." His eyes narrowed. "She's one of my kids. I don't lay a finger on my kids."

Edited by Morrigain

"It's not fingers I'm thinking you laid on her." Alenus grabbed a handful of his tunic, pulling him forward. "Tell me to my face you never fucked that girl."

"Correct personality if you please," Alenus said sweetly. "Or I'll set your balls on fire."

OOC: Imma just hide over here until she gets out of angry big sister mode, 'k?

Alenus snapped her fingers, a flame flickering into being between them. "No, I don't think so. I think I'm getting the whole story, because while I promised I wouldn't dissect you, I said nothing about simply torturing you to death."

His eyes flicked from her face to the flame and back. He did not shrink back. "Lethe will be upset if you do, which means Temvi will be upset," he said in the same even voice. "Besides, would you believe any story I told you?"

"Lethe will get over it. I don't really care what she thinks of me. And this is the better thing for Temvi." She made the flame dance over her fingers. "At any rate, I plan to make you tell me the story over and over until we get the right one. I'll just tell them it's part of your therapy."

OOC: Must not...fall asleep...on couch...

"Seventeen isn't old enough! Especially when you're her fucking dad!"

OOC: Meep. *hides* (She's never allowed to meet Nee, is that clear?)

Sign in to follow this