Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lucien

Zelkai Yol AKA Black Anaconda

Guest Lucien

First of all.. What is the inn? Is it Elder Scrolls based RP? I've been digging through threads for at least an hour now and haven't really found anything regarding the origin of the inn.. However.. I love RP and am applying anyway.

Name: Zelkai Yol, known by most as "Black Anaconda."

Description of how you look: Zelkai is a black man standing at 6' tall; his build slender and muscles defined like an athlete's. His hair is slicked back and squared off at the back. His normal garb consists of a black belted leather jerkin with a fine silk undershirt. He wears a long black cape, hanging just above his ankle when he stands still. He wears boots of mid-calf length, belted three times. His pants are a somewhat loose fitting cloth material, allowing for quick movement whilst also being comfortable. Zelkai is almost always carrying a briefcase with him.

This is optional but could be included: Firm believer of background being found out through RP.

You're right! Some of the 'about us' stuff is kinda hidden. That's odd, because it used to be really easy to find.

Anyway, as to "what is the Inn?" - detailedish response by me can be found here: http://darkcreations...ic/343-the-inn/.

Other than that, it's pretty easy to define: story-based RP, build-your-own character, either from an existing setting (in which case bear in mind established character's continuity) or from your own personal setting. So you can do Elder Scrolls RP (majority of our 'Adventures' take place in some way in relation to TES), if you want, but you will probably at some point have to chat with characters from elsewhere. smile.png

And dammit - the only character I have in the Inn proper is a small, genius, rodent-type creature with a giant metal golem of death.

Actually, this could be fun.

Yeah, it's really a multi-versal RP honestly. Due to the nature of the Inn itself.

From what I understand, it stands to be some sort of link to various dimensions mixed upon different worlds, themes, and stories. As you can notice in some of the threads, some people are from other games, shows, comics, even books. While others are from the Elders Scrolls universe, I think originally it had started as a sort of Dark Brotherhood RP then.. sort of metamorphosised into what it is today.

Currently, the only really active threads tend to be in the adventures, but some of us still have characters inside the Inn itself. Where-as others are too busy with Skyrim or other personal projects to really devote the time to the Inn. And other people just have so much time they don't know what to do with it. XD

Like me for instance, I RP as two characters from the Elders Scrolls world, and 2 characters from two different themes, IE, Pride from FMA:Brotherhood, and Jason Todd IE The second Robin from the DC Universe.

I've seen people RP people from Fallout, from Fable, from different books, and themes. So it can honestly, be whatever.

And yeah, the only character I have in the Inn proper right now is Pride, from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I won't go into detail, as I don't know exactly what you know about FMA:Brotherhood, or if you even care. Since Pride is pretty much a big spoiler in the series.

Edited by Onasaki

To give an example, one of the plotlines currently has a pair of female lovers, one of which is a Telvanni from Morrowind, the other a changeling from Sharn, probably heading off to talk to Crassius Curio about writing a play for them.

Along the same lines, we have Master Aryon (of the Telvanni House), leading another changeling through the bowels of the Corprusarium in order to have him talk to the last dwarf and try and find a way to cure the changeling's insanity. Also - deeply disturbing subplot involving bad, bad things between the two changelings.

There's also an original character who's been magically yanked to her homeworld by a half-Altmer/half-Breton ex-tribunal priest who is currently possessed by a character who is pure WTF/sex/evil/where did my pants go, and might be a god/demon from said homeworld, but we're not sure.

Oh, and there's a storyline with an 11-year-old wizard and her feline partner fighting in Gotham City with the Joker, Batman. and Robin, along with a semi-priestess of an eldritch abomination and a Khajiiti kitten.

And that's not even counting the on-hold storylines.

Yeah...it's one of those RPs.

Oh, and there's a storyline with an 11-year-old wizard and her feline partner fighting in Gotham City with the Joker, Batman. and Robin, along with a semi-priestess of an eldritch abomination and a Khajiiti kitten.

I love you. XD

:gnight: Like I said. It's one of those RPs. Just wait until I make a character from Kingdom of Loathing. Very old sketch. That game might even be stranger than we are.

(This is one of the drawings I'm tempted to redo, some 6 years later...)

To give an example, one of the plotlines currently has a pair of female lovers, one of which is a Telvanni from Morrowind, the other a changeling from Sharn, probably heading off to talk to Crassius Curio about writing a play for them.

Along the same lines, we have Master Aryon (of the Telvanni House), leading another changeling through the bowels of the Corprusarium in order to have him talk to the last dwarf and try and find a way to cure the changeling's insanity. Also - deeply disturbing subplot involving bad, bad things between the two changelings.

There's also an original character who's been magically yanked to her homeworld by a half-Altmer/half-Breton ex-tribunal priest who is currently possessed by a character who is pure WTF/sex/evil/where did my pants go, and might be a god/demon from said homeworld, but we're not sure.

And that's not even counting the on-hold storylines.

Yeah...it's one of those RPs.

And this is why we are awesome. And just a teensy bit scary. Just a bit. A smidgen.

>.>

<.<

Welcome to the Inn. You'll need these *hands out a flamethrower, a tub of brain bleach, a suit of full platemail, and popcorn*

Guest Lucien

Zelkai isn't really from anything.. With the knowledge of the inn i know have.. I might just make him a multiversal trader.. selling exotic poisons to anyone who cares to buy them..... >:P

Sign in to follow this