Sign in to follow this  
Guest t3h_pwn3r3r_ii

Liliac Redonore

Guest t3h_pwn3r3r_ii

All right, I hope this is right.

Name: Liliac Redonore

Race: Altmer

World: Tamriel, Cyrodiil, Chorrol 4E 201

Trope: No clue what the fuck a trope is.

Appearance: Lilliac is a tall slim Altmer with medium-dark redn hair that is never in a pony tail or braid, it is always out. her hair is brushed behind her ears and never goes over her shoulders, it extends down to her hips and is always silky smooth. She can be seen wearing her s full slim Ebony armour without the helmet or her linen blue dress she wears when not on an adventure.

History: Born into wealth, Lil grew up in the wealthy part of Anvil but moved to Cheydanhal when her father disowned her for sleeping with a dunmer boy. Her father was racist to all Mer (save for the orcs) and this news told to him by her sister, caused him to disown her but still loving his daughter in some fashion, gave her a portion of his wealth. She moved to Cheydanhal and joined the Fg at an early age of 36 (early for an Altmer). She rose to the rank of protector and helped close an Oblivion Gate near the town of Waters Edge. When the Oblivion Crisis ended and when the Thalmor reformed and claimed to have ended the Vrisis, she could not help but believe them and fled to Summerset isles (or Alinor as it would be called). There she moved to the capital and became an agent for the Thalmor, making good money and fame whilst there for her deeds to the thalmore, he was then stationed in Valenwood as a spy to make sure there was no talk of revellion. in 4E 67 to make sure that the Alde. She returned to Alinor in 4E 96. two years later when the void nights happened she was forced by the Thalmor to stay in Alinor before she could quit as a Thalorm agent.

When the void nights ended, she left for Chorrol after word of her old friend living there and seeking her for companionship.

One year later, Alinor disappears.

For the next one hundred years, she lived in Chorrol and is still there today. She works for the FG and lives with her friend Sahl, a female Altmer.

So there you have it folks, hope i didnt overdue her history but I just wanted to give this a wirl.

Hope that's all good!

BTW: She is lesbian and has a "close" relationship with Sahl.

-PWN

Oooh...our first Skyrim character! This should be interesting, since we have characters from just after the Oblivion crisis wandering around...

Guest t3h_pwn3r3r_ii

Time clash FTW! But I cant view that link. i downloaded it as an html but ti still gives me a community message, saying i cant access it?

PWN needs to be added to Inn Regulars. Although you should be able to view everything, PWN. Which link can't you see?

Link as in the Approved stamp image? That's the only one that comes to mind, in which case it could be forum-specific download privileges?

We talked about giving guests download privileges so that they could see the images, but as a full member he shouldn't have that problem. It's the download privilege that affects that. Would you mind having a look and make sure members and the other groups have the download privilege in the Inn forums? Also could you add PWN to Inn Regulars? I'm not at my PC right now.

Sure, on it. :)

EDIT: Yup, no download permissions for the Inn for the Black Marsh set. I get the sinking feeling this applies to more groups, too. *sigh* Whatever happened to forum-based global permissions...hrm...*goes poking*

Double-post: OK, fixed the permissions so that every user group, regardless of other permissions, can 'download' from the Inn, thus everyone who can read the forum can now see images posted here. :)

ETA: Cross with Andalay, and also added PWN to the Inn Regulars group. :)

Guest t3h_pwn3r3r_ii

Thanks, it was only an image, sorry thought it was something else, but thanks guys. Where do I go from here?

Well, generally, you'd enter the Coatroom on the Main Floor, then proceed to either the bar, or one of the tables. In this case, you should probably be careful about picking your table if you want some interaction, 'cuz there are not many Regulars with characters on the floor right now. I think the Fireplace is the only active table at present, even.

Though I'm sure one of us would be more than happy to run Drubin (the bartender) or Laxon (the owner) if you visited the Inn Keep (bar). [Though obviously that depends on timing...I myself am going to bed 'cuz it's one am again. *sigh*]

Sign in to follow this