Sign in to follow this  
Lareneg

J'zhirri

Name: J'zhirri Silent-heart

Race: Khajiit

Occupation: Indiana Jones Explorer of ruins, solver of problems, rescuer of screaming women, rescuer of screaming men, mage, general nice guy.

Appearance: Amongst the Khajiiti, J'zhirri is considered one sexy sunuvabitch.

Amongst everyone else, J'zhirri is still considered one sexy sunuvabitch.

Seriously, though, J'zhirri is rather tall for a Khajiiti, straight-backed, and covered in sleek black fur. He has a mane-like head of hair, swept back behind his face, which is calculating, clever, and marked by a long, thin scar that goes under one eye and reaches his chin. While his face is mostly covered in fine black fur, his tear-lines are white. He wears plain, unassuming clothes, that are Nordic in fashion, rather than Khajiiti, albeit with a hole in the pants for his tail. He also wears a pair of beautiful leather boots, dyed black, with red trim.

Do not mess with the boots.

History:

Do not underestimate the mewl of a kitten left on a doorstep. It has a profoundly powerful effect.

Such was the cause for the adoption of a young Khajiit baby--thought at the time to be a kitten--by a Nord woman living in the Skyrim city of Windhelm. Nobody, least of all J'zhirri, is sure where he came from, but he didn't come with the name: his mother named him "J'zhirri" after a Khajiiti merchant she'd met once, truthfully because it was the only Khajiit name she knew.

Shortly, his mother married a Dunmer man, which was enough controversy to set Ulfric's moderately racist pants alight with indignant rage. J'zhirri's early life was marked by a general feeling that his family needed defending from the outside world, and hoo boy was J'zhirri up to the task. He displayed a prodigious talent for Illusion magic at a young age, matched only by a talent for getting himself into situations where magically calming people was basically his only recourse.

As a young man, J'zhirri continued his studies into Illusion magic, joining the College in Winterhold. While he enjoyed College life, he spent much of his time wandering across Skyrim, digging up old books and discovering odd magical phenomena, sneaking past (or killing, whichever was more prompt) draugr and bandits in the process, sort of becoming a fairly competent adventurer by accident. After a few years he was pretty good with a sword, able to become invisible at the blink of an eye, and about halfway between charmingly eccentric and crazy.

Notes: This is essentially my character from my second Skyrim playthrough, except not the Dragonborn, but still as eager to jump into a lake filled with crocodiles to retrieve a stranger's lost ring.

Yay, more Khajiit!

Now for Ra'jarr to end up back in the Inn somehow soon... I'd approve it, but I keep getting an error every time I try to use the "image extension"

Edited by Onasaki

I was trying to use the link from another post, via the image information. And it said I was unable to use an image extension or something.

post-2-0-41816000-1324183838.png

Hrmmmm? Do you mean you were trying to link to the image (in which case, if you were trying to *insert* an image, it wouldn't recognize it), or that you were saving the image and uploading it (in which case it wouldn't let you upload if you were trying to link instead)?

The one above is one I inserted via link, no problem. But that could be a permissions thing (again? RAWRAWRAWR D:<) I guess.

I was trying to use the Img tags to use a copy of the approved image thingy form another post. I guess I could've just copied the image and posted it from another site. XD

Sign in to follow this